• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

Took this last night - bfp guys ? That's me ran out of tests not spending anymore money on them lol . Docs on Monday x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 18
Thanks ladies 😍😍😍 I'm a pain but I cannot help but keep peeing on a stick -X

Bfn here today as well. It was on a smu with a 4.5 hour hold. So a little upset now. My chart looks good too.

Sunday if I go by ff. I have a 12 day lp and ff has me at 10 dpo based on temps.

Still a couple of days . There's still time - sending u lots of luck x

I think I need to take a little poll here ladies haha. I have had the cruddiest day going from the bfn to work issues to ex husband issues to ex husbands fiancé issues. It's been fun, anywho all I really want is a glass or two of wine. Part of me is saying if you are still getting bfn you arent pregnant and can have wine and the larger part of me is saying chart is awesome probably pregnant don't drink wine. I know this probably sounds very trivial lol but I need some back up one way or the other haha

Honestly tod I wouldn't drink. Maybe some ice cream or chocolate to help you feel better? At least they do for me. :blush:

Sorry you've had such a rough day. :hugs:

I probably wouldn't drink until a definitive not pregnant happens just to be safe. I'm with Krissie ice cream always does the trick for me 😄 Or maybe a nice relaxing bubble bath?

Side note still feeling like crap over here. Tired, sore boobs, intermittent headache and cramping feeling on my left side only :shrug: either in pregnant or having the most awesome phantom symptoms ever :haha: either way I just want to know 😞

Yea decided against the wine just cleaned instead haha it is so methodical it calms me down.

Nice symptoms proud fx'ed they aren't phantom symptoms!

Anyone seeing anything?? I think I am but I'm not really sure and it was pretty diluted urine, granted it is supposed to be a 10 miu test. :muaha:

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 21
I feel like I can see something on the top and bottom test. Fx it's the start of your bfp!

Nope! And I definitely don't have line eye. I have been staring at stark whites all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->