Ovulated on the 22nd of this month....

I do hope you get your BFP ^_^ I am keeping it from my family until after this month. My oldest turns 11 on the 21st and then my bday is on the 23rd. So I don't wanna ruin her bday. When I found out I was pregnant with my son it was actually today 6 years ago. Oct. 19th 2009 when I found out I was pregnant with my son lol. Omg I really hope that I dont go into labor on the same day as his birthday .-. he'd kill me!

But on that note I am being told that I need my rest. Fiancee is home and going to be home for a month .-. he's going to drive me bonkers LOL. Makin me go to bed early and wont let me clean or anything... I start doing the dishes and such he gets soooo mad that I am up on my feet. He needs to go back to work hahaha. I will try and log in tomorrow and see how your makin out Country! <3

Actually not really, all my symptoms disappeared shortly before it was time for AF to show. I have sore boobs but I always got those before AF decided to show so I don't ever count that towards anything for me. But missing my period was the biggest symptom for me lol. I had dreams vivid ones to were I ended up taking 4 pregnancy tests in like a 5 hr span in my dream, they all came out positive. I am amazed my bladder didnt just say screw you with all this going to the bathroom because I woke up after that having to hurry to the bathroom because I had a full bladder.

This is how I was with my first, no symptoms at all except missed AF. With my second and third I wasnt so lucky and was constantly nauseous and sick! I hope the symptoms do not get to bad for you!

Thanks for the encouragement I hope I got it this month too! I am going to want to test early but I am going to try and wait for the 30th as I will be 13 DPO and that is our 6 year anniversary of when we first met so it would be good to get a BFP that day! That is so cool it was exactly this day when you found out about your son! I am sure he would be thrilled to have a sibling with the same birthday :) I know the feeling of the overbearing DP! My DH was crazy protective of me when I got pregnant with our last because it was a girl and we already had 4 boys so we didnt want to mess anything up!! I always had to tell him, Im pregnant not an invalid.. lol But I would take the help as long as I could get it if I were you!

So I got sick on from saturday and it is still semi active. I have a stomach bug as do all my kids. Well DP decided enough was enough on Monday, so I went off to the hospital. Well I waited for 5 1/2 -6hrs in the waiting room throwin up and blah. They did all the blood and urine work when I first got there. Got in about 12:15am got into a room at 6:30am and ya know on the paperwork where it asks if you are pregnant I didnt mark anything there since I am not sure about the duedate haha I wasnt gonna guess. Well about 15 minutes after I finally got into the room the doctor came in and was like "Well you know with abdominal pain and such we do a pregnancy test, standard deal with women who are able in the child bearing years" Okay you know they dont tell you a damn thing when your not pregnant that they ran a pregnancy test soooo That just confirmed the home pregnancy test, but since the pains where bad and such they wanted to do an ultrasound and all the good stuff ya gotta do when ya first find out your pregnant LOL. Well I was 6wks6days as of Tuesday morning. Heartbeat was seen couldnt get the sound out but the heartbeat was 140. So the little bean is doing good despite me having to run to the bathroom and it coming from both ends. How are you doin Country? Any more symptoms? My boobs hurt mostly right before I fall asleep and when I wake up, they hurt here and there threwout the day but nothing as bad as night and morning. I am nauseated I don't eat much because well food just "UGH" ya know. I am starving but nothing sounds good enough to eat and even what does sound good I get queasy when I start fixing it so I end up not eating it.

So happy your little bean is doing great and that you saw a hearbeat!! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. :( That is never fun.

I was very hopeful as I was 1 day late for AF and had been getting faint lines on HPT but alas AF got me this morning.. she was just taking her sweet ass time.. I had spotting on 9 and 10 DPO thinking it was IB but I think its possibly another chemical.. I don't know what to think.. I think we are going to take a few months break as well... figure some things out

Awe that evil witch >.< Best to relax I tried for 2 years after my son was born then after so many times of it showing up neg I gave up thinking it wouldnt happen again. We werent even trying, and normally even without trying the witch would get me.. Keep your chin up :D I'm so darn nauseated right now it's not even funny, nothing I do is helping it. Not even the Zofran that the hospital prescribed is working. I think I need phenogran that always works on my nausea, but I don't think they give it to pregnant women anymore. Keep in touch sweets <3

Ugh, the nausea is the worst. I had to go on zofran with my last pregnancy and it never helped much.. I managed to lose 15lbs though lol. I am going in Thursday to try and figure out why I keep getting faint lines on hpt and then my AF shows.. I never spot and am never ever late so my cycles seem to be a bit screwy. Keep me updated on your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->