ovulating but i have positive pregnancy tests?

I agree either get a digital (clear blue weeks estimator is no too bank breaking and sensitive) or go get bloods. Those were some really dark hpts. And it shouldn't be showing up on multiple tests like that if you aren't pregnant

i had a negative for the fourth test so im gonna disregard it for now. also i have every brand u can imagine and i have 15+ of each so im loaded on tests. also we r ntnp with pull out method but we will be trying in less than a year from now which is why i have hundreds... probably over a thousand tests that dont expire for a loooong time.

tonight he told me he may have let some inside and he told me i shuld take a test in a few days. today i ovulated and he knows. i told him my opks were positive before we even did anything.

i'm thinking you are pregnant. Can you get a digital? I know they're expensive.
lol i never pay full price. i dont use coupons. i just hunt and buy closeouts. i bought 9 weeks estimators and 10 other digis for just a few bucks.

i dont think im pregnant cuz i dont think i ovulated before today. if i did i wuld have had to ovulate directly after my period. im only cd 14.

I would go get blood work done. That will really tell you. Sometimes you can get wonky cycles and ovulate earlier than you think you did. It's also not unheard of for tests to give false positive. The new curved FRER have done so.

Was your last period completely normal? The same thing happened to me but what I thought was w period wasn't. My pregnancy turned out to be ectopic and the hcg when my period was due was to low to detect on a HPt. Because I did have bleeding I assumed it was a period although the bleeding wasn't typical of a normal period.

Just another thought, your period could have been break through bleeding. It's more common than you think. It can be bleeding that's lighter, shorter or appear completely normal but it isn't.
I would definitely suggest going in and getting bloods done just in case xx

i had breakthru bleeding when i tried taking mini pill last year after i gave birth. i stopped taking mini pill within two weeks of starting cuz with a newborn i kept forgetting to take it on time. also, i do have the new and the old frer and i didnt use them yesterday to test for pregnancy. but i know the new frer give false positives bad cuz i had them before.

i have an eye appointment tomorrow cuz my baby broke my glasses a few days ago. my insurance doesnt switch over til april and i dont wanna pay hundreds more out of pocket for another appt for blood testing and other things so ill just wait it out. i gotta pay for my eye glasses and insurance and all that hooblah upfront with cash. waaaah. but its ok. ._.

as far as my period, it was more painful than im used to but it lasted about the same 6 days and i wuldnt call it any lighter. id say it was a bit heavier for longer but thats all. my periods have been regular since january even tho i ebf. before jan i had my period once every 2-3 months i guess because of bf and just giving birth.

i havent tested yet this morn but i will with two different brands. i expect negatives but as i said earlier my SO told me he thinks theres some inside me and he wants me to test in a few days anyway cuz i was due to O when it happened. so theres still a chance.

had nothing on my tests this morning but a faint evap looking line. i really think the hcg accumeds r so terrible that they picked up lh surge. my opks were dark but negative this morn which i expected also. i cant explain why i got positive hcg tests all day yesterday. but im dpo 1 today ;D

I called accumed and the rep said this is rare but does happen. I was correct about my HCG picking up the lh surge. ._. Phew

R u sure it was a evap??? Did it show up within 10 mins

i didnt call it an evap. it was a positive line. showed up at 20 seconds and got darker over time on several tests and with no urine hold it did the same but line was fainter than the two fmu tests

im baffled but it did only show on one brand and it only showed the day i got positive opks. it was strange.

well. i basically posted about having positive pregnancy tests with positive opks on the day i was supposed to ovulate. both were negative the day after this happened. thats what this is about but im sure i wasnt pregnant when taking the hpts. i only took them cuz i take one cheapie everyday for no reason.

bottom line im 2dpo today, not pregnant. or maybe i conceived. who knows but im not taking hpts til 7 dpo since thats when i got positives with my other pregnancies. if its negative at 7 dpo with my black dye test, i wont test again until a missed period. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->