Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

Yeah I'm worried I may have missed ovulation, BUT the leaflet states that after a positive OPK you generally ovulate 24-48 hours later so just keep at dtd soon2bpreggo x

Thanks! I plan on dtd every day until I see my BBT rise to my LP. Also tried pre-seed for the first time last night, worked pretty good! What do you think though, should I continue using OPK's? I took one today and it was as negative as negative could be.

Thanks! I plan on dtd every day until I see my BBT rise to my LP. Also tried pre-seed for the first time last night, worked pretty good! What do you think though, should I continue using OPK's? I took one today and it was as negative as negative could be.

What time of day are you doing the opk's? I'd maybe try one more in the morning! X

Hi everyone! Hoping you guys can help me out! I'm on CD 18. OPK test yesterday AM was negative. Took an OPK test this morning at 5 am and it was positive. I went to work and just for the heck of it took another one again at 3:30. Negative. We last had sex on CD 15. Planning to have sex again as soon as my husband gets home. Am I too late? We meant to have sex last night but were tired and I haven't been too certain about my cycle since this is the first month off birth control since I've had a period. Now I'm kicking myself for not having sex last night. Please tell me I'm not too late!

I'm doing them around 2-3pm. Although yesterday when I got that positive (or negative, IDK!), I took another one last night which was soooo negative.

Hi everyone! Hoping you guys can help me out! I'm on CD 18. OPK test yesterday AM was negative. Took an OPK test this morning at 5 am and it was positive. I went to work and just for the heck of it took another one again at 3:30. Negative. We last had sex on CD 15. Planning to have sex again as soon as my husband gets home. Am I too late? We meant to have sex last night but were tired and I haven't been too certain about my cycle since this is the first month off birth control since I've had a period. Now I'm kicking myself for not having sex last night. Please tell me I'm not too late!

You ovulate usually 36-48 hours after a positive OPK, you're not too late. Do you chart BBT?

Strange...maybe just try another tomorrow...x

I have been charting BBT but I wake up almost every hour anyway and often don't fall back asleep, so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Do I need to have sex tomorrow or is every other day still good?

I have been charting BBT but I wake up almost every hour anyway and often don't fall back asleep, so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Do I need to have sex tomorrow or is every other day still good?

You need to have sex every night for the next 3 nights according to the SMEP.

Yeah just keep testing 2× a day.
Wait 4hrs from last pee to pee again and don't drink too much water

My lines are getting darker but slowly, I'm getting so frustrated, my last 2 cycles I 1 had positive opks on Cycle day 11 and ov'd on Cycle day 13, now it's CD 14 for me and still nothing. I'm so annoyed and frustrated but I'm still gonna keep doing the deed and using my diva cup to hold the spermies there.

Yeah keep DTD
Im sure your gonna see that surge tomorrow or the day after!
:)

Sweetmama I think it'll be tomorrow for you too! :)

Soon2bPreggo I think you should keep doing opk's until you get your temp rise.

Slippery cm came in for me this evening, so strange, I never get that, usually only ewcm. I started on an herbal pregnancy/fertility tea the other day that I made so maybe that is changing things up. Hopefully in a good way! :) Have to get up early tomorrow and bring dh to the airport.. we dtd tonight and I'm gonna get his butt up early to do it again in the morning lol. Crossing my fingers & toes I ovulate tomorrow!!

I had really slippery ewcm yesterday..

Now this evening its like creamy/sticky/chunky... dtd this afternoon... Hope I didn't miss my window!!! :/

Well Lomelindi you and Miss McCoy were right I got my positive surge today! And now it's baby dancing cray cray till I get crosshairs confirming my O lol let's catch this eggie ladies!

I'm on cycle day 13 today! My phone app says i ovulate on Sat! So hopefully i will be catching the egg!! But i've had a weird feeling tonight that i just don't think its my month! x

I'm on cycle day 13 today! My phone app says i ovulate on Sat! So hopefully i will be catching the egg!! But i've had a weird feeling tonight that i just don't think its my month! x

Are you using OPK's?

Well Lomelindi you and Miss McCoy were right I got my positive surge today! And now it's baby dancing cray cray till I get crosshairs confirming my O lol let's catch this eggie ladies!

Haha Awesommeee! I still haven't gotten my surge but I might have missed it. I took one at 7am before we left this morning and it was darker but not quite there yet, and I didn't get to take another one until 5 pm and it was about the same maybe a little darker. So I'm not sure. Gonna test tomorrow and see what happens.. if it's light again then I'm putting today down as my surge. Totally having O pains on my left side too so that is good!!

I had really slippery ewcm yesterday..

Now this evening its like creamy/sticky/chunky... dtd this afternoon... Hope I didn't miss my window!!! :/

No that's good, I think in TCOYF it says the peak mucus day is the day before ovulation and it often gets less nice on the day of ovulation. If I remember correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->