Ovulating or Pregnant?

Redeemed7

Reaction score
I've had several BFNS and 2 Faint Positives (w/ Clearblue the infamous test) have definitely had a variety of symptoms that could be attributed to other things as well but the timing of them were kinda strange. Mild headaches. Heartburn. Lots of bloating to the point where I have a small pooch. AF was 3 days late but then only lasted 2 days and very very light. Was it AF? Have not had a blood test done. Could I be pregnant and the tests aren't picking up my HCG? It's possible the HCG molecule could be nicked and the tests wont pick it up and I read that some women dont excrete HCG into their urine from their blood. Can anyone verify this? So TODAY I'm supposed to be ovulating and I dont have the signs or symptoms of it at all. NOT even EWCM which is standard for me around this time.

Didn't want to R&R but I have no idea about the not secreting HCG through urine, never heard of that! Interesting if thats true. Is there a way you can get in for a blood test?

Thank you. I was thinking of waiting for this month's AF to see what happens. If it doesn't show I'm either 4 weeks or 8 weeks pregnant! I have talked to MANY women who didn't get a BFP until they were 8,10 and even 12 weeks pregnant!

Were the positives before the negatives or all around the same time? And yep, I've heard of women too who don't get a positive until well after their missed period. The light bleeding ....I had that with my 2nd pregnancy and though it was my period but then 2 weeks later found out that I was pregnant. good luck

Hi Scout. The negatives were all over. I got a negative Nov 6th, the last day of the light bleeding then Nov 9th I got a faint positive in the evening with Clear Blue. 2 days before I had spotting which I NEVER have. Then I tested the next morning and saw a verrrrrry faint line on clear blue again. Then a few days later BFN BFN BFN. I have a well woman exam tomorrow since I haven't been in a few years and they are going to check all and I'm going to tell them what I think and then have them do a blood test and the urine test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->