Ovulating without EW CM or a positive OPK??

dgstarzz1

Reaction score
I need some feedback ladies! I think I'm ovulating today, but my signs are a little confusing compared to last month.

I have a pretty steady temp before O (97.7), and today it dipped to 97.3. Last month I had a pre-O temp dip also. I have been checking my cervix and it feels pretty high and soft. I also think I felt some ovulation "pains"/cramps similarly to what I felt last month on O day.

However, I have had no eggwhite CM. It's been mostly watery/a little creamy. It's not thick or sticky or anything, but I've definitely got some moistness in there (sorry TMI LOL). My Clearblue digital has been flashing high fertility today and last 2 days, but no Peak. And my cheapie test strips from Rite-Aid have been negative. Last month the cheapies gave me a strong positive for a few days around O. And last month I ovulated on CD 22 and today is only CD 14 for me.

Any good feedback from ladies that have had similar experiences? It's just confusing because if I am ovulating today then my body is sending me some mixed signals in comparison to last month.

This is cd14 for me also i got a absolute strong positive on 2 different test on cd12 and 13 now it's negative again my cycles are 29 to 32 days idk why i got a positive so early so i'm still confused lol.my opk turned negative today with a temp drop and wetness.

Hi! I never did OPK or charting, but I just wanted to let you know that I never had EWCM and still got pregnant the 3rd cycle. I never had EWCM in my life and I have read many BFP stories without EWCM. So stay positive :)

This is cd14 for me also i got a absolute strong positive on 2 different test on cd12 and 13 now it's negative again my cycles are 29 to 32 days idk why i got a positive so early so i'm still confused lol.my opk turned negative today with a temp drop and wetness.

Sounds really promising to me! Good luck! I'm anxious to check my temp in the morning!

Hi! I never did OPK or charting, but I just wanted to let you know that I never had EWCM and still got pregnant the 3rd cycle. I never had EWCM in my life and I have read many BFP stories without EWCM. So stay positive :)

Good to know! Thanks and congrats! Hopefully my lack of ewcm won't be an issue, we just started using Preseed so that should help.

And I'm in the opposite situation as you....I've got EW CM like you wouldn't believe! I shouldn't still have it, but it just doesn't seem to want to go away! :shrug:
I hope the lack of EWCM doesn't mean anything, and that you'll get your BFP soon!

I've never posted my chart so not sure I'll do it right, but I'll give it a try:https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4840f2/

My notes for CD 12, 13, and 14 are that my digital opk said high fertility. I wasn't sure if that is technically a positive opk since its supposed to change to peak fertility at ovulation. What do you guys think? Should I just consider that my positive opk?

Well my temp went back to normal today (97.76), so I'm guessing I didn't actually ovulate :( We will see if it goes higher tomorrow.

But I just started getting EWCM... Hmmm. So does that mean I ovulated today? My temp dip was yesterday but I didn't have EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->