ovulation cramps?

lusterleaf

Reaction score
First month trying and off BCP and have been getting cramps like I have AF for a few days now. I had a Positive opk yesterday so I know I’m probably ovulating today, but I don’t remember cramping this much that I feel like AF is coming any minute. Anyone else get cramps during ovulation? Hope this subsides soon.

I got cramps during ovulation. I only noticed them when I was tracking ovulation, I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

When I get a radiating stabbing cramp on 1 side of my ovaries 95% of the time I will get my period 14 days later. The other 5% it comes on day 15. So for me it seems very accurate. I am bloated the whole day, then the pain starts. The pain only lasts maybe 30 minutes max and then disappears.

Yes, infact ovulation is the only time I usually get cramp and always have done, although, like a pp, it was only when I began temping before ttc that I recognised how definite and regular my ovulation cramping was.

I’m the same today, peak OPK yesterday and this morning and have period line cramps along my pant line on the left and in to my lower back slightly. Wasn’t sure if that was normal. I’ve never noticed it before - had a wee twinge of something last month whilst tracking but not as strong as this!
So glad it’s normal haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"