• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation Question (TMI included)

Rah

Mummy to 2 princesses
Reaction score
Firstly sorry for the TMI!!!

I have been on the pill for 13 years i finished the pack on the 23rd may and had the normal bleed when the pack finishes
On the 16th june i had a sticky discharge was quite thick and slightly brown (sorry)
Is this normal?
Is this the CM everyone is talking about?
Does this mean i have ovulated? I havent got any of the testing sticks yet was saving them for july when we are TTC

I was on the pill since i was 14 to regulate periods so i dont know what 'normal' is

Please help and stop me going insane
Thanks
Sarah

My understanding is that when you're ovulating, your CM should be eggwhite in texture. If it was thick, it could mean you're getting closer to ovulating, or possibly already ovulated? I've taken the following from Fertility Friend - good article:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/FFBook/ff_fertility_signs.html

Sticky: Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.

Yes i agree with jewels

It might also just take some time for ur body to get back to normal

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back