Ovulation...ughhh...pls help

cco

Teeny Tiny bit pregnant
Reaction score
Hi. I have been using FF for a few cycles and it seemed like I would ovulate on CD11 or CD12 but this cycle it is saying I o'd on CD9. That seems so early to me but the OPK's & temps seem to also confirm. This was the month I planned on doing the sperm meets egg plan so we had planned on BD on CD8, CD10, CD, 11 and CD12. The only thing I did different this cycle was I started taking Royal Jelly w/ bee pollen capsules. Any ideas? Is it normal to all of a sudden ovulate so early in the cycle? I am afraid that it will change every month now :dohh:

Ok, I am having chart envy here, so you won't get much sympathy out of me. :winkwink:

You have awesome cycles, and a long LP. You managed to BD in time this cycle even though O came a couple of days early.

One thing I learned is that ANY time you make any changes, expect changes in your cycle. After I started taking a B complex, my O moved up, and like you, I almost missed it! Maybe it was the Royal Jelly w/ bee pollen capsules...?...

Cco - I started Royal Jelly this month and was expecting my ovulation around CD14 as this is normally when I feel pain. I only started charting this month and so far FF isn't confirming ovulation for me :shrug: but according to my CBFM it looks like I ovulated CD11-12 so maybe the Royal Jelly has brought ovulation forward for us both :shrug:

But the timing of BD does look promising though I am a real chart novice.

Good luck and loads of :dust: for you :dust:

I hope my timing is right this cycle....my timing was pretty good on previous cycles (i have been TTC longer than what you see on FF. I just really started charting the past 3 cycles) and still no BFP. It is definitely so frustrating all this charting and pill popping and temping and CM checking and on and on and on...
Indigo I had no clue what a LP was until I joined this website....I have definitely learned so much being here.
Macwooly hopefully it is just the Royal Jelly. Are you taking the pill form or the honey like form? I am taking the pill form. Whenever weird things happen in my cycle like shorter periods and now earlier ovulation all I start to think is what if this is an early menopause symptom or something??? scary. Anyway thanks so much guys for your answers. i appreciate it.

I am taking Royal Jelly in the pill form as that was the only form I could find it and I do think that is what has made both of us ovulate early.

Keeping all crossed for you this cycle :dust:

I am taking Royal Jelly in the pill form as that was the only form I could find it and I do think that is what has made both of us ovulate early.

Keeping all crossed for you this cycle :dust:

Same to you....goodluck to all of us this cycle! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"