Paid up for SW but having second thoughts...

misslissa

TTC our first!
Reaction score
I joined SW online the other day and changed my mind after, can't get my money back as I logged on! So now I've spent loads of money and regret it so feel I should give it a go. I always do this, as soon as I'm 'told' what to do I hate it. I've always had issues with slimming clubs so why I joined is beyond me!?

Time for change? :)

Give it a whack!
The results from SW on here are fabulous! Good luck.

SW is changing my life :)
I have lost almost 3 stones so far by doing the extra easy plan and i love it! could never stick to any other diet but this one is fab and it works.
Money well spent. Join us on the SW support thread here in this forum xxx

Yeah I should try it, nothing to lose - well maybe there is!

I have been stalking the SW thread, I'll try and get to grips with it. I've just eaten awesome choc dessert and feel crap now. Don't want to feel like this anymore.

Or find a local class, so you get more support and they might be able to swap your online membership to a class one :)
It does work though I have lost 1 1/2 stone in 9 weeks :)

I've lost 10lb so far the most I've ever lost, i normally give up after a few weeks x But I have my weight loss head on & determined to do it x the SW support thread is fab & really spurs me on x some great recipes on there too & the girls are great & so supportive x They are there to pick you up when you've had a bad day/week x
I think one of the girls in the support thread changed her online membership to a class one x

Give it a try.

I have done it in the past and found it so easy and I lost quite easily. I have just joined ww to give it a try and to be honest am regretting it as it is such a faff. I am eating more conviences rubbish and it doesn't seem to enourage healthy choices for example 30g of porridge oats have the same points as 30g of coco pops!

I am seriously thinking of moving back to slimming world as I know it works and it makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->