pain down there...

i feel so bad for us- this is so painful! i was the same way yesterday at work- i had to hold onto the wall and walk with my knees bent at one point!! at my OB office, they make us rotate doctors, and i didnt like the one i saw yesterday, she wasn't very helpful. she just said it will likely get worse and referred me to a physical therapist. i know this is just me feeling bad for myself, but i swear i feel like nothing is ever easy/normal for me!!! :(

i feel so bad for us- this is so painful! i was the same way yesterday at work- i had to hold onto the wall and walk with my knees bent at one point!! at my OB office, they make us rotate doctors, and i didnt like the one i saw yesterday, she wasn't very helpful. she just said it will likely get worse and referred me to a physical therapist. i know this is just me feeling bad for myself, but i swear i feel like nothing is ever easy/normal for me!!! :(

The physio will make you feel better. Its OK to feel sorry for yourself! :haha: I feel sorry for myself too.
If they give you a belly band try not to use it too much as then your body realizes it doesnt have to work its muscles as they are being held in place which can make recovery alot longer (this is from my physiotherapist) xx

My OB today gave me a prescription for Vicodin for the pain but that's about it :/ I've heard from others than it didn't really help with with pain.

My OB today gave me a prescription for Vicodin for the pain but that's about it :/ I've heard from others than it didn't really help with with pain.

let me know if it helps! i have an appt with a PT tomorrow- i'll let you know how that goes!

i went to PT on friday- she said one side of my hip was higher than the other, that's why it hurt more on my right leg when the pressure was on it while i was walking. i have to go once a week for 6 weeks (for now- hopefully that's all) and she gave me exercises to do twice a day. it's only been a week, but i feel like it's helping already! the pain isn't constant, but when i do feel it, i would say the worst pain this week was an 8- last week it was def a 10 several times!! i still have 16 weeks to go, so hopefully this keeps helping!!!

i went to PT on friday- she said one side of my hip was higher than the other, that's why it hurt more on my right leg when the pressure was on it while i was walking. i have to go once a week for 6 weeks (for now- hopefully that's all) and she gave me exercises to do twice a day. it's only been a week, but i feel like it's helping already! the pain isn't constant, but when i do feel it, i would say the worst pain this week was an 8- last week it was def a 10 several times!! i still have 16 weeks to go, so hopefully this keeps helping!!!

When I went to the phisio I was told the same thing about my hips. I didn't keep up with my exercises though because it hurt so much to do them. Hopefully they help with you. :) I'm glad this week you're in less pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->