painful cramps in the 2ww...should I be worried?

amanda1235

Reaction score
Hey!

So I'm currently 5dp3dt, and I woke up with cramps that were very painful. It was like a sharp pain, right in the lowest part of my abdomen above my pelvic bone, so I'm assuming uterus. Lasted about 45 minutes, while I lay there wishing it to subside. Eventually it did, for the most part, but is still there. Subtle, but definitely there.

My question is, has anyone else had this kind of pain during the 2ww? Should I be worried? (because I'm kinda freaking out!)

I could very well be LO implanting. I had cramping (not as severe as your sounds though) for almost the entire TWW this time around. I'm successfully 10w pregnant with twins. So all that cramping was a good thing.

Yeah, I've been pretty crampy all week, but mild, more like pms cramps. As of this morning, they've changed and feel quite different. I chalked it up to the endometrin, but then got worried when the cramps changed in nature. Man, this 2ww is not so fun!

I started cramping at 3dp 5dt. It's all good on my side. I'm pregnant, not sure whether if its twins though.

I had really severe cramps wen I got pregnant with my first lo to the Point where I was in tears with the pain!!
It sounds good! Wens your test date?
Xx

I also had bad cramps with my first LO, and she definitely stuck around (is now almost 2 years old)! It was as bad, maybe worse, than AF cramps.

This time, I had much more subtle cramps, on and off, for a couple of days, then nothing. I seriously was surprised to get a BFP because I expected the heavy cramps that I got the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->