Painting

Dona

Reaction score
Hey Girls, after asking you lot what to do with our LO's, I've decided to paint with Archie next week. I'm going to cellotape lining paper to my kitchen floor and strip him to his nappy. Only one thing I need advice on, what paint do I use and where do I buy it from?

You could try the Early Learning Centre, they have loads of bright poster paints that should not be too much of a nightmare to get off any surfaces that Archie may decide to re-design changing rooms stylee!!

I've decided to paint with Archie next week.
I'd use a brush TBH, you'll get a much better finish....:winkwink:
:rofl:

I'd get some from ELC or another shop aimed at children, at least you know they're safe for babies then. I'm getting some paints for Harry for Christmas but the thought of all the mess makes me cringe :blush:

painting is so much fun you 2 will love it, I went to a local craft shop and asked for paint any GALT make really is good and safe. If you want hand and foot prints use a brush and stamp hands feet, then jst let him get messy its so much fun, I video'd our go need to upload it xx

painting is so much fun you 2 will love it, I went to a local craft shop and asked for paint any GALT make really is good and safe. If you want hand and foot prints use a brush and stamp hands feet, then jst let him get messy its so much fun, I video'd our go need to upload it xx

Sounds great! Upload your vid soon x

will try have a go, however when I watched It realised was filming upside down :dohh: will se if Chris can turn it round haha x

Sounds like great fun, will keep an eye out for an update...will bear this in mind for the future...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->