PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi ladies, my goodness I can't possibly keep up! Think I will just try to dip in when I can! To all you ladies having scans this week I will be thinking of you x x x

Anyone else hurting if they don't pee taught away? I get cramps when don't I pee right away when I need to go

congrats titi, that's great news!

welcome ttclou and congrats to you too!

9b - i don't get cramps when i need to pee but if i have to pee bad enough I feel like i might pee my pants a little. lol

Yeah I do that too, but maybe I have an uti. Lol bc it hurts if I hold it

Evening ladies sickness all day?!! Fab news titi so happy for u xx

Titi, so pleased for you. That is a perfect sounding scan! When is the next one?

Sorry I haven't been around much. Busy at work. I'm going to get some lunch and then properly catch up on my break.

I slept terribly last night. Had all day nausea and generally feel yucky! Keep growing LO!

I have been having cramps if I need to pee and sometimes right afterwards too. I hate the cramps because I associate them with bad stuff happening, but so far, no bleeding and super nauseous so I am taking that as a good sign.

I cannot wait for our scan on Thursday!!

Ah embo me to!! Exactly same have eaten but felt v sick all day on off love a symptom! Got my scan wed starting to get v v scared! I didn't need to wee as soon as I got up today an that scared me!! But this sickness feeling all day def reassured me!! Whens ur scan embo? Xx

Croydon girl I had cramps off an on to! But I think it's growing pains! I hope anyway quite few of us have had them regularly!! X

I have been having cramps if I need to pee and sometimes right afterwards too. I hate the cramps because I associate them with bad stuff happening, but so far, no bleeding and super nauseous so I am taking that as a good sign.

I cannot wait for our scan on Thursday!!

Yeah I am not making them up. Thank goodness I am not the only one, though I am sorry you are cramping too before peeing. It sucks. :hugs: What time is your scan?

Ah embo me to!! Exactly same have eaten but felt v sick all day on off love a symptom! Got my scan wed starting to get v v scared! I didn't need to wee as soon as I got up today an that scared me!! But this sickness feeling all day def reassured me!! Whens ur scan embo? Xx

I think our symptoms spotting is funny. We feel bad when we have them and scared when they give us some relief! ha ha My hubby makes fun of me because every morning when I wake up the first thing i do is a boob grab to make sure they are still feeling bloated! In the past with my m/c's they have deflated right away so I like to check everyday just to make sure!! ha ha

Mines on Thursday. I'm that scared in actually contemplating cancelling :dohh: I'm absolutely petrified.
I'm having some brilliant symptoms but I had symptoms with my angels. I know this is a new pregnancy and I need to stay positive but I can't help but worry !!

Ok, properly caught up now.

Puppy, I know how scary the scan days are. We’ll be holding your hand the entire time. And don’t worry about not being ravenous. I haven’t felt much like eating either. Then all of a sudden I realize I am hungry and force myself to eat. It’s all normal.

Davies, I love how neurotic you are! I love, love, love that you did another digi! We are quite a bunch aren’t we? One little change to our bodies and we assume the worst. My boobs kill me at night. I’ve thought about wearing a sports bra to bed too. Did it help?

9, I don’t get very gassy, though it is common. I also don’t have cramps before peeing, but once I’ve peed, sometimes I notice my uterus. It doesn’t cramp, but I can feel it.

Ttclou, welcome and pleased to meet you. Look at you already at 25 weeks! Congrats! I hope to follow in your footsteps.

Round, I imagine how scary tomorrow’s visit will be. It’s so hard to get over these bumps that have been created for us in past pregnancies. I hope you glide over that bump and start flying tomorrow. I have a good feeling for this one. Especially because you got knocked up on my birthday!

Titi, scan pics would be lovely. Please upload for us to ogle. I’m a picture ogler.

Croy, I get intermittent cramps. I got them last night and they really upset me. I wanted to feel them so badly to assure myself I wasn’t having another ectopic. Now that I know it’s not an ectopic, I don’t want to feel them anymore. Like you, I keep thinking it’s bad things happening in there. But logically I know it can also be very normal. Too bad logic flies right out the window in my brain!

Embo, your symptoms sound great. I hope your scan is just as great.

Don’t forget girls, I updated the first page with all the scan dates. Oh, that reminds me to add Round’s first pre-natal appointment. So if there’s ever any question about what’s coming up, you can look there.

My nausea was noticeable yesterday and was this morning after I ate my cereal. Now I don’t notice it and I want it back. Boobs still hurt though. I totally do the wake up and grab boobs move too! My husband hasn’t caught me doing that. I’ve found all sorts of clever ways to poke and prod them to check them throughout the day, even in public!

Awe well I am cramping on and off all day, why do I have to freak out so so much

Do you know if lip balms are safe to use? Burt's bees made my lips feel strange so I got aveda as its supposed to be natural but I wiped it right off as I'm scared. My lips are SO dry.

Gosh Hopeful, I never even thought about it. My lips are super dry too! I use a wet washcloth in the shower and rub them with it to exfoliate. Then I use Soft Lips balm. It never occurred to me that it wouldn't be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->