PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I wish I was in California right now its so cold here lol

Girl, it's all relative. California isn't as warm as you might think. Especially the SF Bay Area. Our nights have been getting down to the 30's and the days are in the 50's. I know that's a lot warmer than where you are, but it isn't bathing suit weather!

Actually, I'm originally from Massachusetts, so I do understand those super cold, snowy winters. I don't miss them at all.

I'll update the front page with your scan date.

Heart- this scan can be the first good one from the notoriously bad scan place, turn it all around. We could probably do our scans better ouselves ;)
It is so expensive in San Fran area- seen it on house hunters. Beautiful though! I LOVE the beach and ocean. MN nice here :) its great most of the time, the small towns are the best.

Welcome Jax, glad you found us. I’m so glad to hear that they figured out your mcs were due to low progesterone and you are now being treated. Your betas look great so far. I look forward to hearing about your upcoming scan.

Welcome also to Croydongirl. You are one day ahead of me. Like you, I also had betas for a long time, every 48 hours. My last pregnancy was ectopic, so they were monitoring me closely for another one. Do you know what your betas were on Thursday when you had the scan? What’s the difference between heart activity and a heartbeat? I’ve already had 3 scans if you can believe it! The last one on Friday showed a heartbeat. I’m sure you’ll see one on Thursday. That’s the same day I go back for my next scan. I’m terrified it won’t be there anymore. I also have the same thing with my nausea. I didn’t feel it at all yesterday. I felt it a little bit today, but now it’s gone again. I really wish it would be here in full force! I relate to everything you said. It’s hard to think that there will be a baby at the end of this because I’ve never had that experience either.

Mon, glad you found us! And look at how far along you are! Amazing. You are right, we need to take this one day at a time. I’m trying to do just that. Thanks for the reminder. It helps.

I think I’m going to update the first page with things going on. That way people can refer to the first page to check on when people’s scans are, etc. Jax, when is the exact date of your scan in 2 weeks?

It’s really nice to have so many women joining here. For me, I can only really relate to women with recurrent losses. It’s just so different from one loss and it’s another world from no losses. This is the club I belong to unfortunately, but I know I’m in good company, so it makes it bearable. xoxo

They didn't do another blood draw when I had my scan but I was measuring on date and showing what they expected. I 'felt' pregnant at only 9dpo and took a test which was a faint positive, so I went in that day for blood work which came back at 6.6! SO EARLY! They were worried because of my losses and low numbers before but the next draw was 28 and it just kept more than doubling. At 22dpo my hcg was 5520. I never saw it get crazy high, but the doctor said after a while it stops doubling and just rises before plateauing so she didn't want to do any more blood work in case ti was getting to that point and it made me more anxious.

With my bfp I started taking Dexamethasone, baby aspirin, and from 2dpo I was using progesterone suppositories so I have been well medicated since the start. We'll see if this new combination does the trick.

I went back to college last year, and so I have one more day of classes tomorrow and then a 2 hour final on Wednesday so I am hoping to be well enough to participate and end the quarter well as well as poorly enough that I feel as though everything is still moving forward! ha ha I keep telling myself, just a few more days and then I can totally rest and relax (and obsess about being pregnant and maybe having a baby!)

Just hoping and praying that this IS it for all of us.

And yes, it does feel good to get past that 6 week mark! I guess there flickering they saw they consider cardiac activity but it was too slight to actually measure or listen for. They were not expecting to see a fetal pole or anything because of my dates so I was happy with what we saw. I already have pictures of this little blob. I have never had photographic evidence of a pregnancy before, so these blurry ultrasound pics will always be special. Even if the worst happens.

Well by all means, feel free to share your scan pictures here if you'd like. We will all ogle them and give you the proper "ooohs and aaaahs" that every mother deserves to hear when showing pictures of their babies.

Given everything you've seen on this scan, you are bound to have a great scan on Thursday! And how nice that once you are done with your final, the only thing left to obsess over is your pregnancy!

Hopeful, thanks for the reassurance. I'm just so scared this blood in my uterus is going to end this pregnancy like it did with the only other one that I had a heartbeat. So nerve wracking! But, as Mon said, we can only take it day by day.

Mon- wanted to say hello to you! So happy to hear you and your little girl in there are doing well. So Mon's avatar used to be a pic of her legs up on the wall "for a bfp" so I started putting my legs up on the wall too, thought it was a great idea. Don't know if it was that or the iui that did the trick but I will never forget those legs up on the wall.

Scan in the morning eeep! I'm so nervous!

Actually starting to worry about the hunger situ though, you're all ravenous and i'm nowhere close :(

Morning ladies, I have morning nausea!! Food yuk I'm in puppies boat? Until evening when I jump ship to hopefuls ship an I'm eat eat eat! Lol! I woke up today an wasn't desperate for a wee! Made me panic! So dud a digi an ic still very dark an 3+on digi still which is maximum! Bbs mega sore had to sleep in sports bra! X

Ughh woke up so hungry. I get nauseous though on and off during thebday. Anyone super gassy? It is so embarrassing

Hi Everyone - This is a nice busy thread. Im also over at PAL due march 2012.

I had infertility for 5 years - had ivf, lost that one at 7 weeks and another at 6 weeks and this one is natural and has stuck, all thanks to accupuncture, i couldnt recommend it enough!!

I look forward to getting to know everyone x

Oh my ladies! I posted on page 2 Friday night and now there are 16 pages to catch up on!! No way I'll catch up today. Just wanted to say congratulations to all the new girls. So happy we have this place. I too have been finding it difficult to relate to PAL women with just one loss. Glad we can support each other.

I love reading everyones symptom obesession. I do it too. This pregnancy has been the worst since my symtomps really do vary drastically each day. I can go days without feeling a thing, then it just hits me out of nowhere.

I dont' have a scan booked for this week yet. But I do have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm sure my doc will get out the doppler and try to listen for the HB. My first loss started out by my doctor not finding the HB with a doppler at 12 weeks.

GS grew from 3 mm to 7 mm and we have a yolk sac and the beginning of a fetal pole!!!! OMG- I feel like I can breathe for a few hours. Now I am running to the bathroom to throw up. I feel it coming on. Thank goodness for nausea too. Anyone else queasy today?

Will try to upload the scan later ladies!!

Congrats Titi! That's wonderful progress for 6 weeks. Glad you've got some reassuring MS too!

Ughh woke up so hungry. I get nauseous though on and off during thebday. Anyone super gassy? It is so embarrassing

The gas is sooo terrible but very normal. I get alot of nausea with the gas. I started warning DH but now I give up. He will just have to live with it! Small price to pay :haha:

Awe thanks titi glad I am not alone. MY husband kept commenting this morning about how many farts I did. I just got kinda sad. Lol

That's brilliant news titi :) I'm having mine at 5+6 so hopefully I can see something similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->