PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

lol my dates are diff to scans i went in thinking i was due 27th dec n shes due 16th lol... not tht i was even remotely interested in my cycles lol i only tested coz i was feeling ill and wanted to rule it out b4 i went dr for a virus

How funny! I dtd on ov day so if there right boy for me! But I was on clomid! Who knows! Don't care just one healthy baby b a dream! Wow 5dsys to go r u super excited an tired now! X

very excited, and very sore. im quite small for FT apparently only the waters i need for her nothing extra, so i get knees, elbows, hands, feet and bum sticking out lol.. its very strange lol nice and defo amazing to watch but im quite sore from it... i really hope you all get to experiance it because its like nothing i can explain.

Ah thanks tracie, I do to! Fxd this time! Good luck with ur labour nice to havd hope! X

Puppy I got loads cheese twists pringles cheese an biscuits name one? An fili I love peanuts an smarties mixed yum yum!! xx

Hmmmm I don't think I want any of those. Cheese is out with my lactose intolerance, peanuts are out because of the asthma, hayfever and eczema i have, lol. I don't like pringles because they taste so fatty - i'm so fussy! Just get me a glass of water... lol

So glad I found this thread! I am SO SO happy to see so many girls from the RPL thread that are now pregnant!

I know how hard it is in the beginning, a million things to worry about. Just try your best to take it one day at a time. Every day is a milestone.

As for me I am 17 weeks now. Still can't believe it sometimes. She's not even here yet and I am already so in love with my daughter.

Hi mon, how u doing? U no it's a girl already? Gail predicted me a girl coincieved by end of nov! An I got my bfp nov!! Will see! I think boy! Do we ever stop knicker checking mon? Lol
Puppy u r fussy lol what savouries do u eat?
I just had frosties? Yum yum xx

Hi jax are you taking progesterone now? I think that's y I had my 1st mc! As brown spotting etc! Have u hAd ur levels checked now ur pg? R u on pessaries this time? X

I am on progesterone suppositories 2x a day. I did get betas done. Im not completely sure when i o'd but my first beta was at either 9 or 11dpo and was at 110, then 214 and the final one i had was 454 all taken 48hrs qpart. So the dr said i don't need anymore done and just come for a scan on the 28th. Part of.me wants more betas done but if they say everything looks good then imfine with that. My last mc in Oct by betas started to slow and only got up.to 200 at 5 weeks.

Hi mon, how u doing? U no it's a girl already? Gail predicted me a girl coincieved by end of nov! An I got my bfp nov!! Will see! I think boy! Do we ever stop knicker checking mon? Lol
Puppy u r fussy lol what savouries do u eat?
I just had frosties? Yum yum xx

TBH I'm having to force myself to eat as I'm not hungry in the slightest mostly. I had 2 dry biscuits this morning, a ham sandwich for lunch and a bit of chicken kebab for tea. It sounds awful but I just don't want anything. I've lost 5lbs since I got pregnant and it's not funny :nope:

The thing I've done more than anything else is drink, water, squash, decaf tea, milk, you name it!!

Awe puppy hope you start to feel hungry soon. :hugs: I have been so ravenous and nothing fills me up. Uggh might gain too much weight.

Ladies I would love to join you. I am currently a little over 6 weeks pregnant. I have had 5 early losses before 6 weeks all in the last year and a half. I can't quite believe we have made it over the 6 week mark. I am a constant checker for anything that might be bleeding but so far nothing.
I am feeling pretty nauseous but that has faded a little today. Of course, yesterday I was begging for reprieve from the sick feeling and today I am anxious about it not being here and wanting it back as reassurance!
I had betas every 2 days for a week and a half showing great rises and then I had an early scan last Thursday which showed a yolk sack and fetal pole and heart activity but it was too early to actually see a heart beat. We go back this Thursday for the heartbeat scan and I am excited and terrified of what they might or might not see.
I have posted on some of the pregnancy threads, but after so many losses I don't want to seem like a debbie downer to anyone, it is just hard to actually expect that this will end in a baby in my arms when it never has before.

Hey croydengirl. I'm the same. I've lurked in first tri but never post cos after three mmc's I don't really think very positively and I don't want to scare anyone or bring people down!
That's why I love it here. I can be utterly negative one minute and insanely happy the next and I know people just get me here!!
I really hope you'll be holding your forever baby in 8 months :)

Welcome croy! I pray that this is your forever baby! :hugs:

I too am so excited but terrified for our scan in two weeks. I wish that time would hurry up and it would come sooner but I am also so scared to see whats on the screen. I havent actually gotten as far as to see my baby with the ultrasound. so Fx'd for us!

I'm petrified to go to my scan. Half of me wants to know everything is as it should be but the memories of scan after scan being so heartbreaking is frightening me so much.

Welcome Jax, glad you found us. I’m so glad to hear that they figured out your mcs were due to low progesterone and you are now being treated. Your betas look great so far. I look forward to hearing about your upcoming scan.

Welcome also to Croydongirl. You are one day ahead of me. Like you, I also had betas for a long time, every 48 hours. My last pregnancy was ectopic, so they were monitoring me closely for another one. Do you know what your betas were on Thursday when you had the scan? What’s the difference between heart activity and a heartbeat? I’ve already had 3 scans if you can believe it! The last one on Friday showed a heartbeat. I’m sure you’ll see one on Thursday. That’s the same day I go back for my next scan. I’m terrified it won’t be there anymore. I also have the same thing with my nausea. I didn’t feel it at all yesterday. I felt it a little bit today, but now it’s gone again. I really wish it would be here in full force! I relate to everything you said. It’s hard to think that there will be a baby at the end of this because I’ve never had that experience either.

Mon, glad you found us! And look at how far along you are! Amazing. You are right, we need to take this one day at a time. I’m trying to do just that. Thanks for the reminder. It helps.

I think I’m going to update the first page with things going on. That way people can refer to the first page to check on when people’s scans are, etc. Jax, when is the exact date of your scan in 2 weeks?

It’s really nice to have so many women joining here. For me, I can only really relate to women with recurrent losses. It’s just so different from one loss and it’s another world from no losses. This is the club I belong to unfortunately, but I know I’m in good company, so it makes it bearable. xoxo

Fili- those are great lines! Thanks for posting them! I was laughing from the food posts with you an lee, you made me sooooo hungry! Went grocery shopping tonight.

Heart- thank you for starting this thread! I can't believe we have so many scans next week. Did you get groceries today too? The longer I walk in the store the more pulling cramps I get then I go knicker check in the store and all clear. Does that happen to you?

Jax- welcome! Glad to hear they found out it was low prog. I can't believe that not every dr checks prog levels, I think they should always be checked on each beta. Did they check your levels with the first two?

Croy- welcome! I hadnt made it past 6 wks either until now, it's a good feeling isnt it?

9b - hope you are able to get some rest and feel better

Embo and puppy- hope you are doing ok! Puppy, I wish I could give you some of my hunger, I get pretty starved but then don't eat a ton but eat many times/day

Praying all our scans go great!

Afm: really tired, little crampy, hungry, and out of breath. Dh thinks I should just lay down the entire time, lol, told him I need to get blood pumping a little. But walking a the store tonight made me tired.

They check it on my first beta and it was at 24 which they said is good, the just want to see it at 15. And I'm taking 200mg a day.

I just noticed hopeful that you are from Minnesota!! So am I!

Hopeful, first we went to Best Buy to look for a laptop rolling case for me. We ended up buying a Blue Ray player, but no bag for me. Then we went to Office Depot to look for the bag and then we went to Target. I couldn't find one so I ended up buying one online. I just don't want to strain myself lugging my heavy laptop.

After all that, we went grocery shopping. We had to walk through the meat section and I had to run because the smell made me so sick. On my best, non-pregnant days, I don't like the smell, but today, I actually thought I was going to throw up. When we were done with all that shopping, I thought I overdid it. I ran to the bathroom when I got home for knicker check, but only progesterone was on my pantyliner. Oh and yes, after all that walking around, I definitely felt some mild pulling/cramping. My husband is being so sweet. He's not letting me lift a finger. Well, he's letting me fold the laundry, but he's doing the laundry!

I'm so scared for Thursday's scan. I wish it weren't at the same place that I always get bad news. The worst part is, it won't be with a doctor, just an ultrasound tech. They will send the report to my doctor. So there is a good chance they won't tell me anything during the scan. Ugh. But my insurance covers this scan. If I went to my other doctor who did the IUI, I would have to pay $320. I paid that on Friday and it was the best $320 ever. But I can't keep doing that.

Can I just say, I love people from Minnesota! I have some very good friends here in San Francisco who are from Minnesota and they are the nicest people on earth. So are all of their friends who visit them from Minnesota.

Jax, what date is your next scan? I can put it on the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->