• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

My hubby makes fun of me because every morning when I wake up the first thing i do is a boob grab to make sure they are still feeling bloated! In the past with my m/c's they have deflated right away so I like to check everyday just to make sure!! ha ha

I have to say I do it too! :haha: I officially feel I'm PAL normal! We can't all be crazy ladies. hee, hee.

Titi, I think we are all gloriously crazy! PAL Normal = Crazy to everyone else!

I've been on the crazy train for years. Care to hop on?

Heart- I'm even scared to use soap and deoderant (I do use them though) . I switched to norwex all natural face lotion too.

I seriously don't feel like I have the energy to find other products to use. I guess I'm feeling like my pregnancy should work or not work regardless of what I'm putting on my body. That being said, I don't think I'll color my hair for a while (natural blond, but now has lots of gray!) And I used to love a spray tan in the summer and I haven't done that in years. So the major chemical things I definitely stay away from.

God, I'm just exhausted today. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open at work today.

ok, I will stop googling everything I put on or in my body - I'm going crazy!!!!! I was just worried about eating cracklin oat bran cereal, just plain from the box at my desk. I'm exhausted too.

Welcome aboard Titi!

Hopeful, step away from google. Eat your Cracklin' Oat Bran with pride!

Does anyone else feel hungry/sick? I feel hungry, but when I think about eating it makes me kind of sick. This morning, I was starving, then ate my breakfast and then didn't feel so good. I just ate lunch and now I feel hungry/sick again. I couldn't possibly be hungry since I just ate. My stomach just doesn't feel right. Anyone else?

Thanks Puppy. I keep going back and forth about this. One second I think I'm imagining it, and then another I don't feel so great. I'm praying this is a good sign.

Me too!
I had 2 dry biscuits, a pitta and houmous, a toasted teacake and a packet of wotsits today. Thats it!

I ate more than you. A small bowl of cereal with rice milk, an apple, butternut squash soup and half an egg salad sandwich and I just ate a banana. I know I should be drinking a lot of water, but it makes me so full I have a hard time drinking it.

I had a bowl of cornflakes for brekie (that I couldn't finish)
Tomato soup for lunch (that I didn't finish!!)
2 satsumas
1 apple
Handful of my daughters fries
And sucked on black currant and liquorice sweets (they take away my nausea slightly)
To drink I've had plain water and a glass of lime and soda water.

Embo, we've had a similar eating day! Fries sound really good to me right now. All of a sudden my stomach feels like a champ and is ready to eat some more. I have a schizophrenic stomach!

I feel better knowing you're not eating so much either. Thanks girls x

I eat a lot and don't feel the best for awhile after I eat. Then I want to eat again.

I guess the thing that concerns me is that with my first pregnancy, (the only other one that had a heartbeat) I was nauseous all the time. I didn't get a break from it. With this pregnancy, it comes in waves. Then I think I'm just making it up. Then my crazy brain starts thinking that the pregnancy has ended. I seriously want to feel sick every second of the day, not this hungry/sick/fine business.

Hopeful, the steroids definitely must impact your eating habits I'm sure. Not to mention, you are eating for 3! Yippee!!

Puppy - good luck on the scan tomorrow, it's going to be great!

Heart- I think the steroids keep the sickness away too but when I first wake up I feel the worst, and after i wolf down a meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->