PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I cried too!! I was in bits when he wasn't breathing! I'm glad I've got another week to recover!!!

Hi everyone :wave::wave:

Heart your scan pic is just gorgeous :happydance:

9 I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time :nope: stay strong :hugs:

Me to embo I watched it in bed! The pillow was wet lol! Her boyfriend was a kid! Didn't have a clue! No wonder she wanted her mum! The midwife made me laugh she clearly didn't like him! Haha!! Such a difference the other poor guy one day with his bubs an off to war!! I dunno awful? !! Anyway off to bed still to beautiful bubs!! Xx

I know can you imagine how he would've been in theatre?!? Doesn't bare thinking about. What a plonker!!

The other guy was so lovely but it was so sad that he only got one day with his daughter :(

I'm off to bed too! I'm shattered. Night everyone x

I am having lots of stretching pains and tonight am super nauseous again which I haven't been in a few days, so as gross as it feels I am reassured!

Poor hubby, he got home from work and I asked him if he could help cook the dinner I had planned because I was feeling so sick. He was totally great about cooking but then he said, "it always scares me when you say you are feeling sick, because I don't know if you are feeling miscarriage sick or pregnant sick." Poor guy - not that I actually now what's going on in there, but I guess I need to be more specific about the kind of pains or feelings I am having so he doesn't worry when he doesn't need to.

I sometimes forget he is as worried about this whole thing as me.

I am having lots of backache this week, hope that's not a sign of things to come in pregnancy, its so uncomfortable.

I'm glad you are feeling pregnancy sick. It's a blessing and a curse. I think we forget about our husband's perspective because, at least with mine, he doesn't talk about his worries or fears. So I just forget that this is hard on him too!

My hips have been hurting. Especially my left one which makes it hard to sleep on that side. I'm going to try and buy a cushy pad for my mattress to see if that helps. They are super expensive though, like $300!! But I'll lose my mind if I can't sleep. I woke up from pain in my hip at 4:30am and couldn't fall back asleep. Not fun.

What time is your scan tomorrow? I wish you weren't on my timezone. I like the UK ladies scans because when I wake up I can get the news immediately! You and Hopeful are going to make me suffer. LOL!

ha ha! I feel the same way, I have a hard time waiting for others to post their scan results!
My scan as at 1.30 I think but usually they run to time so if all looks good, I will post as soon as I get home! Praying it does all look good.

I am not sure what I would do to get this far and have something be wrong. I will know soon, but the scan cannot come soon enough!

Feeling better now my belly is full of steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli! Hubby did good!

Yay hubby!

Ok I'll have to suffer through a whole morning waiting for you both to post. But it must be worse for the girls across the pond! I suppose I'll survive. LOL.

I'm sure it will be a brilliant scan but it's only natural to feel a little worry. Just keep remembering how much better our chances get each week our babies grow and have good heart beats. So far you've been right on track. Happy 10 weeks tomorrow!

Thanks, i can't believe 10 weeks came already. My best friend found out at a scan at 10 weeks that her baby had stopped growing at 9+3 so i think i have it in my head that i just have to get past this one date and i can start to breathe a little easier.

You are going to pass it with flying colors. I'll be thinking about you. xoxo

I honestly don't know what I would do without the support on this forum. It has been such a gift to have somewhere to share all my thoughts and fears especially before we have told friends in real life. Thank you ALL.

I get genuinely excited to think about us journeying all the way to the summer together and seeing these beautiful babies in the arms of their mamas and dads :)

Happy ten weeks, croydon!

Heart, before you spend all that money, have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your knees? Makes an incredible difference to your hips :hugs:

Diva is being a diva!!! had a few bad nights with her when it comes to sleep. shes gaining weight like a trooper tho! got last midwife appoint tomorrow before im signed off :)
its all worth it tho. i wouldnt change my diva for anything... not sure id have any more tho lol.

Good luck with the scans today ladies!!! Can't wait for pics. Happy 10 weeks too Croydon, not long till 2nd trimester xxx

hi guys just wondered if it was ok if i could join you all xxx

Ooh, hiya Jenny! So no waiting after all you naughty minx? :rofl:
Welcome to the club! So pleased you made it. Are you under St Mary's now?

Welcome jenny and congratulations! Did you ever get a reason for your losses? Are you on any treatment now? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->