PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hello Ladies

Hope you all don't mind me crashing the party, I'm hoping to be a fully fledged member soon, for now I will be quietly stalking you all on here and watching your progress.

Hi Pip, long time no speak, how are you my lovely?

Now, I'm going to read through here and look at all your pics and posts.

It's very exciting

xxx

Hey all

ive never been to this thread i am hoping to join soon :)

when i get pregnant again it will be my third pregnancy no earth babies yet :(

are any of you taking what i am (in my signature), it will be my first time w these medications after my expected af (1/26 or 2/27)

please let me know im a little worried :(

Heart.

I love, love, love your baby pic. It's perfect xxx.

keepthefaithx, I took Clomid & conceived on my 2nd cycle, I'm on baby aspirin now & Progesterone (Prometrium). This is my 3rd pregnancy & no earth babies yet either.. FXed the Clomid does the trick for you :hugs:

Hi Lee :kiss:
I hope to see you in here permanently very soon! Get jumping on that lovely hubby of yours :haha:

I think prawns/shrimp might be another one of those UK/US different advice. I just got the packet from the hospital today and it recommends shrimp as a good fish option for pregnant women because it is so low in mercury. I don't really like shell fish, but I am trying to make sure I eat some salmon or tuna each week. I am glad that my appetite is starting to come back.

I know we all love our scans for reassurance but I am so ready for tomorrow and making sure all my cramps are for only good reasons.

I am so excited to get to the point of external scans and hearing the heart beat! I think at my doctors visit next week I will get to hear it.

Just have to get through one more day. This time tomorrow I will be at my scan :)

Good to see more new ladies joining! Welcome. Glad to have you join us, hoping this are your sticky beans. I hope we can be an encouragement to one another x

heart - LOVE the pic! she is so precious!!!

hi lee - fun to see you in here! hoping this month brings a bfp!!!!

keepthefaith- these will be my first earth babies

I am on both metanx and neevo dha as the 2 combined give you 4 mg l-methylfolate (rather than just taking 4 mg straight folic acid) as it's easier to absorb.

I would think you should be on Lovenox at BFP with 2 copies of mthfr - what do they say about that? I am just hetero A1298C which is the least bad kind and I still had 4 m/cs unexplained so on lovenox and prednisone at bfp as empiricle treatments, I also do acupuncture. so we don't know exactly what made it all stick but I was desparate and willing to try anything.

I'm also on progesterone (have been since 48 hours piui) - 50 mg suppository at night and baby asp daily until the birth, lovenox until 12 or 13 weeks? and prednisone, weaning off after 1st try to be completely done at 18 wks (and super b-complex, vit d3 and another dha pill - it's like a fish oil)
I took clomid just to give a chance of more eggs to get a better chance at keeping a pregnancy going - I took it for 3 months, had iui the 3rd month and bfp that time (clomid can give you hostile cervical mucous and block the sperm, so that's why I think I only got preg on it with IUI). But had m/c at 5-6 weeks.
so I went on to injectibles, again to get really beefy eggs.
hopefully clomid alone works for you! injectibles are pricey and you need to inject them yourself.

NSN - i have a scan tomorrow and will post pics ;) i don't know if I'll get my first external scan? they said we might be able to hear the heartbeats and that's on their equip at 10+2 so Davies - don't stress if you can't find them on your doppler! ;)

florida- i hear of lots of girls having morning sickness this early! are you going to have a scan in the next couple of weeks.

croy- good luck on your scan tomorrow! Mine is in the afternoon so I won't be able to post until later on...

Hopeful sorry I missed ur 10weeks!! How exciting!!
I found hb earlier Hun can't upload it on photobucket so annoying but def 100% babies not mine!! Can't believe it!! Good luck for Tom can't wait to see the twinnies picture!! Xx

9b- you need to get away and stay away from that guy no matter how you have to do it- so sorry you are in such a messed up situation, it sucks. hang in there and feel free to talk to us whenever you need to!

thanks davies!

Just got to read a few pages and Davies, I'm so glad you found the HB!!! I want to hear! I'm going to buy my doppler soon. Can't wait!

Hopeful, I was thinking today that it was Tuesday (because of the day off on Monday) and was going to wish you a happy 10 weeks. Then I realized it was Wednesday. One day off! Congrats. That's my big milestone. I'm always impressed when people make it past 10 weeks. Good luck on your scan tomorrow.

Croy, I had some pretty big cramps on Sunday and Monday. Just felt like my entire uterus was aching. I read that between weeks 9 and 10, a lot of growth happens, so it can be normal to feel the cramps. I also read that drinking a lot of water can help with that. It worked for me. Good luck on your scan tomorrow too!

9, I'm sorry you are dealing with this. It must be heartbreaking. But your children come first. I'm glad you recognize that. Keep us posted.

I'm NOT going to wear a bra for until after delivery I think. I wore one yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks and when I took it off last night, my boobs were the most sore they have ever been (when I wore the sports bra, they hardly hurt at all). So, I only have 3 sports bras that are looser, 2 of which I can actually find and that's it. I'm wearin them, no matter how crazy it looks (they are croseed in the back so you can see the straps a little - a pink one and a white one, can't find the light blue one). LOL

Just popped on to see how you ladies are getting and can't believe how many of you are 9-10 weeks! This makes me smile from ear to ear! And pip and lou, all I can say is wow!

I know most of you ladies from the rmc thread and know the journeys you have been on to get here. These are your FOREVER babies and you give the rest of us so much hope

Xx

Ah bumpy that was so lovely, im very emotional!! Watched one born every minute!! Cried my eyes out!! Don't no if j can watch again!! But I quite fancy a c section lol!!
Heart I can't post it Hun!! I can email it to u if u pm me uf email, I just emailed it to my sister an she said defo baby!! She's had 3!!! Lol
Hopeful I wear nothing but sports bra apart from new years eve! It's better for uf bbs to stop sagging!! Who wants saggy bbs!! I no they will b diff after but if we can help them along!! Xx

Hopeful- I LIVE for the day when bras are no longer! That's the first thing that comes off as I'm walking through the door every day! Of course, I'm talking about going completely commando- no sports bra either! HAHAHA

Ooh I bawled at one born every minute! Couldn't believe the silly boy but the 10lb 10oz baby, ouch!
Hopeful I remember when I was pregnant with dd any bra made of anything other than the softest brushed cotton felt like wire wool against my nipples. It does calm down though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->