PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

haha hun its a oopsie lol a good one lol

well i was supposed to have 2nd lot of blood work done yesterday but they couldnt do it as i am pregnant so they only done the teg yesterday which came back normal but they did say from the 1st lot of bloods my antiphosholipid syndrome level came back high at 7.6 which i already knew i had so still dont really know any more than what i did xxx

Hi Jenny congrats on bfp!! Where bouts in Essex r u? I'm under St Marys now to in fact all my results were normal so they couldn't really do anything for me! But when preg u go every 2 weeks for first 12 weeks! Got my last appointment next wed then that's it!! Got my nuchal scan booked for jan 19th!! Scary!! Xx

Heard hb again today!! So exciting an reassuring!! I love it best thing I ever brought!!
Hopeful an croy good luck today ladies pls bring pic back I love a pic!! Xx
Heart I emailed you hb from this morning! So exciting! The display isn't that accurate I don't think yet but you can hear it! X

Happy 10 weeks Davies! You give me hope! St marys rang me today. They want to do all my tests again from scratch in 2 weeks or whenever my hormone levels are back to zero. So since im leaving jan and feb clear and ttc in march it should be enough time to clear results I hope!
Davies you only took progesterone after bfp for this pregnancy didn't you? How long did all the testing take? X x

haha hun its a oopsie lol a good one lol

well i was supposed to have 2nd lot of blood work done yesterday but they couldnt do it as i am pregnant so they only done the teg yesterday which came back normal but they did say from the 1st lot of bloods my antiphosholipid syndrome level came back high at 7.6 which i already knew i had so still dont really know any more than what i did xxx

Jenny if this result came back high you need to be on aspirin and heparin ASAP. Have they organised that for you?

Welcome Jen :)

Happy 9 weeks to me and turtle :) I can't believe we've got this far :)

Fili I take progesterone 2 dpo aspirin 75mg an pregnecare an extra folic acid, I had most my tests done at my local hospital, an some repeated at St Marys, I could have the karyotyping done straight away after my mc but the other tests I had to wait until 4 weeks after to make sure I got accurate results, then some tests came back in couple of days some were 4 weeks! Karyotyping is the longest which can take up to 12 weeks mine took 10 weeks an hubby has that done to! It's for the chromosomes etc?
I think it's aps that needs repeating 4 weeks later!! But at St Marys there probably quicker! I found St Marys hard work at first! Like to get through on the phone! An I wad trying to call for results! But now I'm pg they are fantastic seeing you every 2 weeks an you see a doctor they repeat your blood tests when ur pg to see if there's any changes! I feel so confident in them!! My scan last week over the belly with an empty bladder!! The machine must b fantastic!! Staff are lovely to!!! When's ur appointment? Xx

Ah happy 9 weeks embo you now are a green olive!! Xx

I know!!! I'd always taken my tickers down before green olive stage because I'd had a couple bad scans. It feels weird but great!!

Thanks Davies :) I just hope s/he's ok in there. It doesn't take long for fear and anxiety to come back after a good scan does it?!?

Happy 10 weeks to you! You're a prune and almost into 2nd tri. It's gone so fast !!

Hey girls

I don't like coming in with crap moaning when everyone's so upbeat so been avoiding.
Xx

Thanks davies, the nurse, rosemary, she's lovely isn't she?, said to call her first thing Monday with an update on this mc. Then she said shed get all my tests booked in over the phone. Ill be glad to have their constant care next time, I think it makes a difference... I've had the karyotyping and so has dh and were clear for that so...
Yay for olives!! X x x

Oh good hun ur def in the right hands an I wonder if it's made a difference to me!!
The other tests don't take long at all so you done the hard bit an it's all clear which is fab news! Xx
Embo the thought of 2nd tri is so exciting I no what u mean about doubts if I hadn't heard hb on doppler I would of said it was over for me! As not huge symptoms an like an achey feeling down below must b stretching coz defo heard hb!!!

Puppy what's up chick? U can post when u want a moan babe that's what its all about picking each other up when we need to?? Xx

Just everything shit atm. I'm so fed up.

FIL just had a falling out with DH so rang back and had a go at me for good measure. I hate when ppl assume you're involved because your hubby did something, like i'm his keeper now??

Feel shit too. So glad when first tri is done.

Jenny!!!! :hi: Congratulations on your oopsie! :happydance:

Davies- how exciting that you are hearing the hb! I know it must be such relief!

Puppy- so sorry you are having a crap time. Goodness knows we are not our DH's keeper- they are supposed to be grown right?

Fili- I will be thinking about you tonight/tomorrow.....

Can't wait to join you wonderful chicks!

Puppy :hugs: hope everything gets better soon, deep breaths for the baba! Xx

Newsflash everyone, Amos will be joining this thread very very soon!!! I have psychic powers....

Awe you beat me to it Fili!!! I was gonna write my prediction for Amos lol !!!

Haha! Is it something to do with her night time adventures and I don't mean :sex:
????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->