• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Davies you got great hcg and a good scan last time, you'll be fine hun! x x x

All good ladies I measured 6weeks 4days bang on from ov dates! Saw hb an baby etc I took a pic on my phone coz they don't give pics! Thank u for being there for me love u all am so happy xx

Davies that's FANTASTIC! Been waiting to hear and am so happy now! Keep it up!

I forgot to ask hb measurement but the consultant told me it would of been at least 120 possibly 140? Def not under that or it would of said slow hb! Can't believe it x

I swear this pregnancy feels like it has already been happening for a year...I am exhausted!

I hear ya!! I can't believe it's only the first trimester still. I will be very old and gray by the time this kid comes out.

davies, are you getting /got af like cramps this time?
I am hardly feeling a thing, just like a tightness and butterfly feelings is the best way I can describe it. I'm happy that this is completely different to my last 3 pregnancies but it's weird not feeling those cramps which actually got quite painful last time by 5 weeks.

Have had some af type pain but all normal apparently! It's just stretching. She said any symptoms a symptom just relax do nothing an enjoy!! X

Oh that's good to know, has it ever got really painful? I was on a plane last time about to set off and my god the af pain was so painful for about 10 mins, that's probably not good is it?! Right going to stop symptom analysing now! So pleased for your scan x x x x x

I'm not having cramps this time round puppy, I was just saying that last time i did, well for the other 3 mc's so I'm glad it's different and i don't have them if you know what i mean?

Ahhhh sorry, read it wrong. Had horrific cramps with my m/c last Christmas which was a uti. This time its just a constant ache like a pulled muscle or something

I think pulls and pains and twinges are fine but i think it's probably a bit more worrying if it's horrendous pain so hoping it keeps away - for both of us! :hugs:

I not had any horrific pain just a dull like af pain!! Icried at my scanan seeng hb!! Was shaking was so nervous!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->