PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

girls im having a couple of concerns , ive been having pains in my left ovary sometimes its like pulsating pain that comes and goes and then its like little sharp pains i have no clue what too do , im not bleeding or anything like that and i dont know if its another cyst i havent said anything to hubby as i dont want him to worry him what should i do x

Jenny it will be your corpus luteum most likely, I'm 99% sure it will be, that's a common and perfectly normal twinge to have, it shows it's working hard. However, pains in one side can also be ectopic scares but you should know these are rare but still I would go get an even earlier scan just to check that there is a sac there, just to be 100% sure and because ectopics are life threatening. I VERY much doubt it's this though. X x x

girls im having a couple of concerns , ive been having pains in my left ovary sometimes its like pulsating pain that comes and goes and then its like little sharp pains i have no clue what too do , im not bleeding or anything like that and i dont know if its another cyst i havent said anything to hubby as i dont want him to worry him what should i do x

Jenny i had this about a week ago, as fili said, its normal, dont worry please :hugs:

thanks for your reply girls i had one of those before in my pregnancy with jamie same kinda things ive only had it a couple of times i have no bleeding no fever no pains in my shoulders etc im on progesterone pessarys as well so i dont know if thats messing with it xx

Jenny I had that with this pregnancy too. At exactly the same time you are having yours. It ended up being the corpus luteum. Since my pregnancy prior to this was ectopic, I was terrified of another. They monitored me closely for one since my risk was higher. Luckily it wasn't another ectopic. I actually never felt my ectopic even as I was being rolled into surgery to have it removed at 9 weeks.

Florida, that's amazing news! How did your OH react? :haha:

Jenny, I had pains on my left side all the way through first tri. It's good that you know the signs of something wrong but hopefully your first scan will put you ar ease.

Florida- awesome!!! Congrats!!!!!

Mine were with fertility meds and iui...24 shots worth around $2500. All covered by ins thank god. Maxed out ins for if meds and now have new ins plan on jan 1
My dad is a fraternal twin too. My grandma didn't know she was having twins until they came out!

Jenny- I think it's normal, I had twinges and stuff too, and corpus luteum cysts will do that.

awww thanks guys <3 since you all have been super nice do you fancy sharing my terrys chocolate orange :D xx

It's so crazy how much they grow. I was looking at my first scan and they are so tiny! Now they look so much bigger. So cool to have pics like that!
Jenny- I love chocolate orange!

lol i have a glass of irn bru and some chocolate im happy plus the dog snoring on the sofa hehehe x

I have just got a glass of water, I feel really weird tonight, got a headache and feel a bit 'not here' if that makes sense. I'm wondering if I'm a bit dehydrated after being so sick this morning. I've had 2 glasses of water and 2 glasses of fanta (for flavour, water doesn't cut it!) :shrug:

hun have you tried lemonade and diluting orange sooo nice :p, maybe your tired i kinda feel like my eyes are just boggling around i think i need to go to bed but hubby is upstairs playing the ps3 lol x

We have lemonade but I don't like the taste or smell of it, it's another weird pregnancy thing. My saving grace up to now has been Coca Cola but even that's gone by the way side now :(

awww you know what i love right now pepsi mmmmm i cant get enough of it lol x

Ladies appletiser ginger ale!!! Not together but they r good fizzy!! X

DH bought me some ginger herbal tea but it was rank! Lol. Haven't tried ginger ale though, in pregnancy i mean, had it before.

I don't like ginger tea, either. But for a few weeks just cutting a thin slice of fresh ginger and pouring boiling water over it as a home-made tea helped. It doesn't cut it anymore, though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->