PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks Davies. I tried to take a pic, but nothing shows up. I will keep my reserve and hang out for the digi test.......
Erm ok, so I'm digging around under the sink right now looking for a torch light lol...

Fili, I know what you mean about the steroids, I seriously split one of my skirts trying to get it over my thighs last week, I have def put about a stone on already, I mentioned it to the doc, but she said it should come off pretty quickly when we stop them.

I was told not to exercise on them too, is this the same for you.
Good for you getting up and running but make sure you don't over exert yourself x

When I came off the steroids I noticed a definite shift in shape. They make your body store fat around the middle. My face returned to normal and my hunger also decreased somewhat. Obviously it is not completely gone, but I am down from 6-7 meals to 3-4 meals/day now :haha:
When my friend came off steroids (not pregnant) she seemed to lose a number of pounds quite quickly. As the others said, don't kill yourself through exercise just yet. Be gentle to your body for at least a week, please!

Lee, I'd be wary with a digi tomorrow. SD's come up at 10miu, digis start at 50, I believe. Or was it 25? In any case, it can take 2-3 fays for hcg to double at this point.
What else have you got in the house? Any more SDs you could use late tonight or tomorrow? That might give you a clearer idea. More indentations :( some colour :D

Lee i got my BFP this time with an SD. My tests initially could've been mistaken for evaps but having used them regularly and never having a hint of a line i knew it had to be real. I didnt get pos on a digi until the SD was quite a bit more obvious.

Ahhh just post the pics so we can all squint! Lol

girls can i ask a question with us being on the same boat with the pregnancy's we lost did you feel different on them till now? like you knew something was wrong before it happened ? this time around i dont feel that there is anything wrong with this pregnancy unlike what i did with the last 3 am i being weird? xx

No jenny I no what u mean! I feel like that then next min I panic again lol! But I do feel like this ones for keeps plus my symptoms have been very different, hope ur ok chick xx
Lee how did u get on with torch have u taken the test out of the casing?? X

No i didnt feel any differently which is why i spent most of this pregnancy worrying. If you feel better about this one though then hold on to that feeling tight! :)

I know what you're saying Pip, but I just bought a twin pack and I'm dry, there is nothing else in the house. I'll try and hold out but with my track record I can't guarantee anything...
I'll buy a couple of cheapies tomorrow, as I am sneaking around and hiding sticks so dh doesn't know. I truly am an addict lol...
The weight issue is a nightmare, I'll be honest and say I'm struggling with it but it'as all for a good cause hopefully.

Davies, no luck with the torch yet and it was out of the case after 10 mins lol... I'm still looking at the damn thing now, I think I would still be poas even after first tri if I got there.

Puppy, I'll try for a better pic.

Jenny, I think I understand what you mean. I felt 'off' from the start with both of my pregnancies that failed early, even before I started bleeding. Now whether that was an intrinsic knowledge my body had that something was wrong with them or a drop in hormones, I do not know. With the others I felt fine until a sudden dread feeling overcame me when they died but that really was sudden and right at the end. The last one of those was tested and came back as healthy so I guess I had no fear to feel.

With this one I have had my worried moments but in general have had a peaceful happy feeling from the start.

thanks guys , petitpas thats what i was trying to get out i dont have the sudden dread i feel really peaceful and at ease this time around kinda similar too aarron's pregnancy and he is here i dont know if its the fact that st marys have stepped in seen what i needed adjusted things to how they should be which might be given me that peace at mind for the time being i will probably end up a nervous wreck on wed but at least they will be able to date the pregnancy properly i think im only 5 weeks today so should be 5+4 on wed when they scan me x

Puppy poor u!! Xxx
Lee do u have an iPhone? There's a torch on that? Or I use to use a reading light torch lol!
Trust me when u get bfp do not test after first tri! As I found out at about 7 weeks your hcg levels gets stronger hence lines get lighter = stressed out sarah convinced was losing another one! Even though I felt sick etc! Had a scan perfect! Had one more test left at home so came home mixed it with water bobs ur uncle dark dark test!! I'm a or sorry was a poas addict now I'm a Doppler addict!! I soooo want to check ur test out!! I got bfp this time with boots test nice an dark! Xx

Davies I also found out that you know your hcg is high if you use a tiny tiny tiny drop of pee and the test line is darker than the control but if you use lots of pee the test line is lighter or the same as the control - not diluting with water or anything just changing the amount. It's weird! Diluting with water didn't work well in the end.

Wow didn't no that! I haven't tested since I promised myself I wouldnt! I obsess over my Doppler imstead! Haha! How u doing today?? Xx

I'm ok thanks, I'm just wondering whether to bother waiting one complete cycle before ttc again or just get on with during 1st cycle after mc! Hubby is not bothered when but just want to make sure it's safe iykwim but don't want to wait too long unnecessarily.

Fili I personally didn't do ov tests after mc but I did try I just felt like if it's meant to b it's meant to b! I certainly wasn't going to prevent it! I take clomid to get pg I didn't take clomid but had sex at what I thought was right time! I think what's meant to b is meant to b? Xx

Yeah i like that Davies, i might just ntnp and not do opk tests. Mybe if I get my hubby to hide them!!!? I am sure nsn is going to be successful and she didn't even get her af before falling pregnant so I think we will ntnp. There ive made a decision!

Morning everyone!

All that food talk has me hungry.

Lee- I'm so hoping thats the start of a line, it's still early!

Fili- more hugs to you, I completely lost it after my fourth but if I knew then that I would be so blessed a little over 2 months later, it would have eased my mind. Wow, now that I write it, it really wasn't that long before!
my 4th was end if aug,5.5 wks, an irregular sac with like a scrambled yolk in it. I had scan, they told me not good, hcg had dropped from 1155 to 200s in 2 days, started bleeding afternoon of scan. Waited for ovu...

I bd once with pos opk mid sept, had AF end of sept. went on follistim for first time in oct (did clomid before may-july) had some really early chemical if you can even call it that mid oct, hcg only to 5, re office said really strange, had pos frer even. AF came heavy a day early, started stim meds cd3, got bfp and here I am.

So, you are going to be fertile myrtle... are you going to beta to check hcg dropping? I always did, then I didn't have to guess and wait as you won't ovu wih hcg in your system.
I wanted to let you know this story as I googled SO much on ttc after a mc at the time. And any story I read of a preg working out soon after a mc made me feel much better

Davies- cant believe you have a st Bernard! My bro has one too but I have never seen it (issues there)

Pip- happy 19 weeks yesterday! Whenever I look at your ticker I think it goes faster than any ticker I've seen.

Puppy- sorry to hear about the puking, really hope you start to feel better soon.

Jenny- I had never had implantation cramps before this preg, and this time does feel different but my others were so early and I didn't have a clue anything was wrong back then.
Afm: longest I've gone without a scan, 9 days. Nt scan mon. Ate way too much yesterday, gained 10 lbs now total. Oh, and had to google stones! So not a stone yet, close ;)

Had to edit post! It said huge and not hugs. Didn't mean that!

Oh, the dog cat talk had me laughing! You girls are hilarious, I again wish we could all get together.

Wow exciting hopeful my scans not till thur!! My st Bernard is lovely her names willow, we just got back from the vets! She ripped one of her claws £54 later! We had a ear infection last week, £50 pound!! She's our baby, she cries when me an Pete aren't here!! Not continually but she listens out for cars an sits by front door!! She's lovely do u have a dog??

Pleased we have a decision fili xx ( look at me! We have a decision!!) xx

Thanks hopeful, gosh that was quick wasn't it!! So you technically had a little pregnancy just before your twinny bfp! I know! I wish I could know the future and just not worry. Even if a magic ball said I'll just have to wait two more years but they will def give me children I'd be happy with that and wait but its the not knowing isnt it? thanks for telling me.:hugs: Are you feeling ok, not sick or anything? I will prob just do preg tests until they are negative and then ntnp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->