PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Aww I'd love a St Bernard Davies :cloud9:
I've just been for a run, I managed 3 laps around the field. Hubby came with me nut he just sat on the bench listening to football. The field is pretty bt it's surrounded by woods and quiet so i always get hubby to come as you never know do you! X

Fili I'm glad you're feeling a bit better an tell me to butt out but after my mmc with med management I was told to take it easy for a week x I just don't want you over doing it xxxx

Thanks mrskg, I know they told me to take it easy too!! But I'm a rebel and I want my body to behave and back to fighting fitness!! I feel good actually after having done that and the cramps are non existent now. But thanks for looking after me :hugs: :hugs:. How are you feeling? X x x

I'm just worried because your body thinks it's just been through labour an you could cause bleeding to be worse sorry I'm just a worrier about everything just now I'm sure you know better than anyone how your body is x just ignore me lol xxx

I'm ok x well okish x just want it to be Friday so I know one way or another x I think every possible senario has went through my head from another mmc all the way through to twins! So right now my head is a bit mangled x thank for asking xxxx

I'm going to be keeping everything crossed for you mrskg, I have a feeling everything is going to work out perfectly for you though :cloud9: I think you're going to be one happy lady next Friday. I know the waiting is torture though!! X x x

Thanks fili I hope so too x but think my defence is to be prepared for the worst anything above is a big bonus x just need to think only 6 more sleeps xxx

Fili - I meant to say too that any weight will come off quick, but your body will probably try and hold on to some until the hcg is gone. So yes, don't overdo it ! ;) then you will get bfp and just put it on again anyway.

Mrskg- I think your scan will go great too!

Hi Davies. I held both SD tests infront of a haolgen bulb (grasping at straws) and the line is quite light at (approx) 11 dpo and more so today at 12 dpo (approx).
I really don't want to get my hopes up, I may try to hold out now til Monday.
I suppose a couple more days on the steroids isn't the end of the world.

Fili, glad the cramps have subsidied, last year I got a BFP 3.5 weeks after one of my miscarriages, so if you feel ok, I say go for it huni x.

Oh leec exciting well start of exciting mayb there's hope mine have all started out like that! I say fulfil my urge an poas Tom!! U no u want to!! Xx

Just wanted to update everyone... We found out today that we're expecting2 babies!!!! Both had HBs!! :cloud9:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1275.jpg

Omg Florida congrats fab news you an hopeful can b twin buddy's!! So happy for u an how lovely to see hb xxx

Oh wow Florida :) :) twins!! We have two sets of twins on the thread :) :)

Wow Florida! Correct me if i'm wrong but didnt u have an inkling it could be two? I might be thinking of someone else. That's an amazing scan pic too, so clear x

I think she was suspicious about her hcg results at 14dpo which were very high!

Wow Florida, congrats. Are both sets of twins on this thread without fertility meds? That's pretty amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->