PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Morning, had my usual crapy nights sleep with monkey jumping about. But yay I've reached 30 weeks count down is on :happydance:

Morning Lou wow congrats on 30 weeks what an achievement! Did I miss an update from u? How did u get on about ur measurements etc?? Did the put u forward or anything? I got to sleep at midnight woke up at 6 went back to sleep till 830 so not to bad! My shoulders an middle back r all achey now though?! X

morning girls , im feeling all mixed up and dunno if its hormonal i guess its gonna be one of those days :( x

Lou happy 30 weeks :dance:

Jenny...perfectly normal to feel that way...first few weeks are vile but worth it :hugs:

Davies...I love my sleep too :haha:

Fili...hoPE you're doing ok :hugs:

Who is having scans and stuff this week apart from puppy?

Happy Sunday all :flower:

XxX

Jenny I was hormonal yest!! I'm moody today! Lol!
I have my nt scan thur an think heart does to! Hopeful has hers Tom! X

Jenny I feel like that for no reason lol!
Davies could you put a power shower in between your shoulder blades - that might help!?
Happy 30 weeks Lou! :cloud9:
Nsn how are you? Will you have another scan before 12 weeks now or will you wait!?
Can't believe we've got another set of twins in the pal family!!
I'm waiting for my tesco order and hubby has gone out playing football. I've ordered lots of healthy stuff and going for another 4 laps round the field this Arvo. I've also ordered 30 day shred fitness DVD it's supposed to yield miraculous results! X x x

i fly back to the uk wednesday and have my first scan on thursday
bit anxious...

Wanted to ask you ladies that are on progesterone, how they found out you had low levels? i'm not sure i've ever been tested, how do they test you and when?

Ah, fili, from what I've heard it's a killer! You brave woman, you!

Morning ladies. Feel like a zombie this morning - the downside to taking these sickness tablets. Had a nap yesterday from 5-7pm then went back to bed about 11 and not long got up. It's broken sleep for loo breaks and crazy dreams but its still sleep.

Dry cereal and water for breakfast, hopefully it stays down this morning. I need a bath and its DH's son's birthday so we're taking him out for food. DH gone to pick him up.

thanks guys i know its so worth it i think once i have my scan on wed it will seem more real im not having loads of pregnancy symptoms just some here and there and im just scared of another loss xx

Sunny, by this point it would have been obvious, I think. If you haven't had any spotting until now I think your progesterone is not an issue.
My doc put me on the supplements as a precautionary matter even though the odd times I was tested everything was fine. I don't think I needed it but if you are worried you can always ask for them.

Sunny my opinion about progesterone is a bit controversial and based on what Lesley Regan says in her book about miscarriages. I don't really believe it works and that it's a coincidence if the pregnancy works out BUT I'm no doc and lots of ladies have had success with it. Some studies show there might be benefit if you use it straight after ov. Also Lesley regan is actually carrying out a study at the moment to see if progesterone supplements work from ov. One thing for sure is that it does no harm. Have you had your progesterone level measured yet?

Ah, fili, from what I've heard it's a killer! You brave woman, you!

I'll let you know! 20 mins a day! You should see my stomach now it looks like I'm 6 months pregnant when I breathe out, no lie!! I might take a before and after pic and post it on here when I lose it! You were right about the middle weight gain with the steroids, all my weight has gone on boobs and stomach. I look pregnant and I'm so not! Cruel!!

Sunny I had my test few years back an had low prog levels but was never prescribed it when pg first time, but I had classic signs of low prog in pg, at 8 weeks I started brown spotting I personally think that's why I lost my first!! I basically did my research after my first mc an I asked sorry rather demanded it!! In the uk it's called cyclogest I have 400 mg there a pessarie. Apparently they can't do any harm so u may aswell ask for them I say! Where r u then sunny?? Xx
Puppy hope u start to feel bit better soon hun r u going to b able to eat today?? Xx

Morning Lou wow congrats on 30 weeks what an achievement! Did I miss an update from u? How did u get on about ur measurements etc?? Did the put u forward or anything? I got to sleep at midnight woke up at 6 went back to sleep till 830 so not to bad! My shoulders an middle back r all achey now though?! X

Have my scan tomorrow at 11.40 - would be amazing if they push me forward more!! Ill come and update how it goes x

Sunny, by this point it would have been obvious, I think. If you haven't had any spotting until now I think your progesterone is not an issue.
My doc put me on the supplements as a precautionary matter even though the odd times I was tested everything was fine. I don't think I needed it but if you are worried you can always ask for them.

did you have a blood test to test for it?
I think i ov'd late so i'm not as far along as my ticker says, up to maybe a week behind i reckon. its was never mentioned at my rmc appointment, she just said all my tests were negative

Sunny my opinion about progesterone is a bit controversial and based on what Lesley Regan says in her book about miscarriages. I don't really believe it works and that it's a coincidence if the pregnancy works out BUT I'm no doc and lots of ladies have had success with it. Some studies show there might be benefit if you use it straight after ov. Also Lesley regan is actually carrying out a study at the moment to see if progesterone supplements work from ov. One thing for sure is that it does no harm. Have you had your progesterone level measured yet?

I'm not sure if i have fili, when do/can they test for it?

im on progesterone as well since the last pregnancy i have had spotten and stuff x

Sunny I had my test few years back an had low prog levels but was never prescribed it when pg first time, but I had classic signs of low prog in pg, at 8 weeks I started brown spotting I personally think that's why I lost my first!! I basically did my research after my first mc an I asked sorry rather demanded it!! In the uk it's called cyclogest I have 400 mg there a pessarie. Apparently they can't do any harm so u may aswell ask for them I say! Where r u then sunny?? Xx
Puppy hope u start to feel bit better soon hun r u going to b able to eat today?? Xx

did they have to test you at a certain time in your cycle? i will ask about it when i go for my scan, but just curious why it has never been mentioned, i guess because its not proven to work.
I'm in the canaries, on fuerteventura, not looking forward to coming back to the cold place! I came back to the uk in october for the same reason (pregnant) and lost that one so hoping for a different result this time, fingers crossed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->