PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Yeh I have maternity clothes from before but do you think I can find them? :haha:

Oh puppy not good!! When u feel better have a look but until then it's great excuse not to get dressed!! My cars in garage until thur!! So fresh pjs everyday lol!! No clothes needed!! X

What u been watching! Lol I had dancing on ice now big bro then desp housewives! No food yet!
I no what u mean when I was very sick it was food everywhere! An Xmas food?! Yuk!! X

Oh DH is a channel hopper. I watched 'Call the Midwife' which is on BBC so no adverts :) but he watches 5 minutes of just about everything and an ad came on for mozzarella and tomato on pumpkin seed ryvita :sick:

Oh lol!! I'm a nighttime picker I'm hungry!! Dunno what to eat!! Don't want to eat crap!!!

Yeh i tend to struggle through the morning, nap after 'lunchtime' then eat a decent amount for tea and pick til bed. Tbh given that i have lost so much weight i just eat whatever i want in the eve. I figure i need to just eat!

DH made me a brew tonight, first one in about 4 weeks (not because he's THAT lazy, lol, i haven't wanted any) and tbf it was sooooo good :) could've done with a custard cream to dunk tho.

Oh Pups, those tv ads are :sick:! I was gagging at the stupid Iceland coming home for Christmas ad every time it came on - the food looked so rank!

Jenny, I managed to throw a hissy fit at my parents tonight for daring to start cooking and - shock horror - chopping the chicken too finely! Then I cried in desperation to DH because I felt so awful about it and managed to turn that into a senseless argument, too :dohh: we do indeed behave very strangely during pregnancy. I wonder why that is because surely we are scaring people and shouldn't we be made to attract protection and help? :haha:
It did make my husband laugh, though, so maybe that's what our hormones are good for: retaining partners with a sick sense of humour :shrug:

Just popping in to see how you ladies are doing. Hope you are feeling well and the little ones are being good to their mommies :flower:

Hi Titi. I'm doing pretty well all in all. It's a new feeling.

How are you holding up? Have you thought about next steps yet?

Hi Titi. I'm doing pretty well all in all. It's a new feeling.

How are you holding up? Have you thought about next steps yet?

Hey heart. Glad you are feeling good. That is a wonderful thing.

I'm doing fine- and am trying each day to choose to remember I have a beautiful life that has nothing to do with ovulation, medications, u/s and test results. I have a good life and a DH that I adore. That is something to be thankful for. There is still a place in me that prays for itty bitty fingers and toes and I'm ok with that for now.

That's a lovely attitude. It's not always easy to practice gratitude and appreciation after a loss. I'm touched that you are able to find those within you. And I'm not surprised you still have some prayers for little fingers and toes. It's only natural.

Mc Sep 2002 mc dec 2010 chemical sep 2011 mc nov 2011 pregnant Jan 2012 please let this one stick ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨I am starting to feel very optimistic about this one because I have never been this sick before:)

Hello I am 4 weeks and one day today.. Fingers crossed I hope this one stcks so bad!!! I am waiting on blood test results to come on Monday at noon. Longest weekend of my life.

How exciting. A brand new pregnancy. The wait is horrible. I hope the numbers are excellent. Not too long now before you get the results. I how long did you make it in your other pregnancies?

Titi great pma x I remember when I got my reading she said you are in a great place right now an I thought aye right! But in hindsight apart from the ttc an loss struggles my life was pretty good so I keep reminding myself that too xx

Welcome kayla congrats on your bfp praying this is your rainbow baby xxx

Heart how did you get on with you relaxation cd? X

Gl with scan today Lou an hopeful xxx can't wait to see more pics xx

morning lovelies :hi:

ive just decided to give myself the day off work, my scan is at 12pm so its a funny time to bother going in after so working from home, plus i had no sleep, this is worse than first trimester now of being so tired because its impossible to get comfy.

Davies - nope im not on consultant care, they said they would as he was my ivf dr too but in the end i was low risk so they didnt allow me, you get more appointments and scans i think when you are consultant led.

Hope your all feeling ok and theres not too much morning sickness.

Kayla - congrats on your bfp!! :thumbup:

Hopeful - good luck with your scan sweetheart xx

Thanks Lou will see what they say I guess, they ticked the box high risk an consultant care so who knows I guess I will no more thurs!!
I think u done the right thing nice little day off chill out then lovely scan, how exciting let us no what they say xxx

Hopeful good luck today hun not that u need it! I want to no every detail of what to expect!! Can't wait to see the twins bet they look big now there's a big growth spurt this week between 11-12 xx
Welcome kayla congrats on bfp good luck for results let us no how u get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"