PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

morning girls i woke up feeling hungover my eyes were all googly lol how is everyone today xx

Morning girls.

Titi did i miss something hun? Everything ok?

Atm i feel ok but it usually kicks in about an hr after i get up so here i am waiting. Dry cereal and a nice cup of tea :)

Hi titi! I'm glad you are able to get on with things and enjoy life. I had to keep reminding myself at my lowest points that it is ok to have fun, just as my angels are enjoying themselves playing with each other and all the other lovely angel babies.

Pups, lucky you! You get to enjoy your breakfast twice every day! :rofl:

Davies, I'm consultant led. I still go to my normal midwife appointments but I also get scanned regularly by my consultant. My consultant is a darling and has been looking after me from the start in this pregnancy and the three before, too. She is planning regular growth scans and stress tests for me later on although whether you need that is dependant on your situation. I think ducky is at higher risk of growth restriction due to my clotting issues. I will also have an anaesthetist appointment to discuss epidural options due to my heparin injections.

Thanks pip that makes sense, I also think I mayb under a consultant due to a few conditions I have my lower legs have a mild lymphodema which can cause complications in pg, an obviously makes me more prone to preeclampsia, as I said I have a mild form but my lower leg ankles an calf are permanently swollen, but maybe not who knows!! I would like more regular scanning I can't imagine waiting 8 weeks after 12 weeks scan I think I will go insane with worry!! X

Davies, I hope you don't have to wait that long for the next scan, too!
With the lymphoedema, do you have to wear graduated support stockings, too?

Well I have them they say I have a very mild case, so it's not necessary but later in pg I def will in risk of them getting worse! Xx

Hiya girls, I think I'm going to try again straight away!! Who thinks I'm mad?! Going by past records I should ov in less than 2 weeks time so think we might aim for that egg! What do you think? Just been reading success stories on b and b about pregnancies straight away after mc's.

baby is all good - measuring spot on for dates so not pushing me forward :nope: damn it lol... he should weigh 7lb 8 ish as birth weight. Lookin forward to hearing from hopeful's scan.

Lol at Puppy :lol:

Congratulations, Lou! That's great news!
Don't mind too much about the dates. Time is going to fly for you and whether someone amends your date on paper or not doesn't change when your LO will feel ready to come out :hugs:

Fili I never stopped trying after any of mine x fx'd what ever you decide x

Do what's right for u fili xx
Oh puppy what tablets did they out u on? X

Great news Lou!
Davies there's some herbal medicine called antis tax I think for swollen legs and your condition but not sure how safe it is to take in pregnancy

Davies they have put me on Cyclizine. I have a Dr appt tomorrow to either ask them for different tabs or more of the same. The Dr told me to use them only when necessary but that hasn't worked. From Saturday i have been taking 3 a day regardless to see if they work better like that. Tbf today i haven't heaved once, feel a bit iffy still but i can handle that. Only time will tell :) xx

I was on prochlorperazine 5mg I was told one 3 times a day xx

Great news Lou! Do we get any new scan pics? It's so amazing that after all you've been through you are considered low risk!

Hopeful, thinking about you. I know how nerve wracking the NT scan is. Mine is is a week from today and I'm very nervous.

Davies I'm high risk too because of my adenomyosis. I refuse to google what the risks are. I'll wait for a doctor to tell me. I'm switching to a high risk doctor in February. I hope you get lots more scans!

Mrskg, the Relaxation CD is going pretty well. We hired a woman with an amazing voice to read the exercises. I felt pretty relaxed as I was listening to her record them yesterday. The CD is meant for people who are caring for post 9/11 Veterans. We were hired by the Federal Government to produce the CD. But really anyone could use it.

Jen someone else was feeling hungover too. I can't remember who. All the pain and none of the fun, no fair!

Fili, I never ov'd the cycle after my losses so I never had the option of trying. But I think I would have gone for it if I had. I know a woman on another thread who had her baby that way. The doctors kept telling her it was leftover hcg from her mc, but she knew that wasn't true. She was right. She has a beautiful boy now.

Hi to everyone else! I just woke up because I was dreaming I was peeing. Luckily I didn't actually pee in the bed! But I had to get up straight away to pee. I'd rather still be comfy in bed.

just checking in to see if there is any news from hopeful. i guess im a bit early! today is her big 12 week scan right? fx.

hi everyone else, how are my glowing preggo friends?!! x

Just did bump progression for fun (more like bloat reduction, lol).

Can you tell I've lost so much weight? :haha:

Attachments

• first tri progression.jpg
    first tri progression.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members