PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart, you made me laugh with your dream. I wouldn't have worried. After a few bouts of sneezing and coughing last night led me to changing my underwear twice in one hour I gave up and put a pad in :haha:

Needless to say I am fully onto my kegels today :rofl:

Ooohhhh is it her 12 weeks one?? How exciting!! :cloud9: hope we get to see twinny pics too!

i keep meaning to do that too - fab bump progression!

Heart - lol at your dream - thats certainly one way to get you out of bed! :haha:

Doing Kegels as we speak! LOL!

Puppy I can actually tell that you lost weight. Still a cute bump pic though.

Still can't get the heartbeat. I'm really worried now. I'm almost 11 weeks :'(

Wow puppy cute bump!! Embo destress have u tried my lay down half empty bladder knees up pillow under bottom lots of gel wiggle it few cm's an rotate probe 160?? I have times I can't find it to Hun pls don't panic, which one are u using?? Sometimes walking away trying again in an hour helps!! Xc

Hopeful come on with scan pic? Us uk ladies been waiting all day lol!!
Heart how funny I worry about that but like pop said soon won't have a choice lol!!

Does this sound silly I have always done pelvic Floors every preg an felt scared when I let go... This pg I'm to scared to do them incase I cause mc!!! I no its ridiculous!! I can actually hear it lol! But can't change how I feel!! Help!! X

Embo, do you have a little extra weight around your middle area? I've read that it can be harder to find if you do. Also I know lots of women who couldn't find it until 12 weeks. Try not to fret if at all possible. What is your process? Do you put a pillow under your bum? Have some liquid in your bladder? Use lots of gel? Are you using the probe at the hairline? Try to stick to the middle of the hairline and then move slightly off center on either side. You might have to push down and angle the probe. Also make sure you have new batteries.

I've followed your tips to the letter!!! I'm trying not to panic but it makes me feel so sad. I really hope my baby's ok. My mums coming to my next scan with me and I don't think she could cope with something being wrong. Maybe I should re think that one?

Heart I've tried with a full, medium and empty bladder. Almost on my pubic bone and moved it slightly up.
I definitely do have extra tummy weight and I've just been reading up that it can definitely make a difference. Some people don't pick up the heartbeat until after 12 weeks. I just hope and pray that I'm one of those people. I've bonded with this LO now (despite trying so hard not to)

I definitely think it's more luck than judgement early on hun, I tried for ages then changed batteries, came back and it was just 'there'. I can't imagine you'll get bad news hun, when's your scan now?

Davies I feel like I can't stop doing Kegels! I realized I walk around clenching that area because I'm so afraid of feeling blood ooze out! I have to remind myself to relax that area as I squeeze it unconsciously. Talk about ridiculous! Like that would stop any bleeding! All of our neurotic behavior is PAL normal.

Yesterday I got out of the shower and saw blood on my husband's towel. I never use his towel but automatically checked to see if I was bleeding. Then I wracked my brain trying to remember when I bled. Then it occured to me that maybe the blood was his! Sure enough he had a bloody nose that morning. I had to laugh at the way my brain illogically reacted to that sight of blood.

Embo it could easily be the extra weight. And you aren't even 11 weeks yet. I think some of us were just very lucky to find it so early. I dint think it's a reflection that something is wrong with yours. Honestly, from what I've read, you are more the norm. If Davies hadn't found hers so early I had always planned to wait until 12 weeks. But she and I are so close in our pregnancies that she got me excited to try. I think Round didn't find hers until 12 weeks if I remember correctly.

I don't know your mother but I would imagine she would want to be there to support you no matter what. I'm just basing this off my own relationship with my mother. I would want mine to come regardless.

Embo, my doctor couldn't find the HB on the doppler at 11 weeks for me. At 12 weeks, I was able to hear it myself with a doppler, but it took a little while to get the hang of it. I'm sure your LO is just hiding somewhere.

Thanks round! It just feels like everyone I know on here has found theirs. After doing a search on here, it seems it's quite rare to find it so early.
I'm trying to just breathe and stay calm. Only four days til scan!

I just know you're going to be just fine embo, once you're measuring on track with a hb it's like a 1% chance of anything going wrong and you measured ahead, I wouldn't worry at all if I were you x x x

Yup I knew it with Round. Thanks for chiming in Round!

Embo I also lost a lot of weight right before this pregnancy so my stomach was very flat. I have bloat now, LOL, but there's still not any extra cushion where my uterus is. I bet that has a lot to do with why I found mine so early.

Deep breaths. You had a perfect scan last time. I'm sure all is fine put the Doppler away until after your scan if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->