PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Wookie that's stressful ❤ Wait for your next number before getting too worried. My second pregnancy my beta at 12dpo was 18. But he's two now. ❤

Hey that number has to start somewhere. My hCG with LO was 36 at 13dpo and with this baby it was 56 at 15/16dpo. And remember, if you caught that egg past ov, that probably pushed implantation back just as many days. My hCG levels are always lower to start because my babies tend to implant around 10/12dpo. They also measure smaller because of it too. I think you should try not to worry until you get your repeat beta results back.

Thanks, guys. Your stories are definitely reassuring to me. <3 I came home yesterday after work (around 4:30 p.m., after about a gazillion hour hold on my bladder), and took a couple more tests, and they were noticeably darker than the day before, so I'm praying things are moving in the right direction.

I believe I ovulated on CD 15, and we only bd'ed this month on CD 12. I am fairly sure of my ovulation date...today is the day AF is actually due.

I get my second beta tonight, and find out sometime tomorrow if things are moving in the right direction.

Good news!

13 dpo- 40
15 dpo- 156

So, that's one step in the right direction!

Fab numbers, Wookie! Amazing how seeing those numbers climb so fast can help ease some of the worry, right? :thumbup:

AFM-anxiety got the better of me despite no reason for it. I'm not cramping or spotting or having worrisome signs of any kind but I couldn't wait another week to see baby. So I went in for a quick hb check yesterday. Baby was fine and the hb is still firmly in the 160s. I'm starting to wonder if I'm wrong on this being a blue bump. DS was always 125-140 while my girls were all 150-165. Chinese gender prediction and the ring test say boy as does my gut but now I'm totally confused. Guess this baby will keep us well and truly in the dark until September. :winkwink: Oh, and I made it FB official yesterday. I'm just stunned and in tears at the support I've gotten. I'm feeling so happy today. :)

Yay wookie! Great numbers!!!!!!

Dairy that's so great baby is doing so well! I'm so glad you're getting lots of support too &#10084; Can't believe you're nearly 12 weeks!!!!!

I am doing a bit better. Been having queasiness, feeling extremely extremely exhausted, smelling all sorts of odd stuff...feeling a bit hopeful. I'm 5+3. Ultrasound in 6 days. So nervous!

Thats great news Wookie!

I'm actually jealous I will never experience the stress of early beta numbers again. How messed up is that?!

Hope you ladies are doing well. :)

Well, last night was the first night with my progesterone suppositories. I forgot how icky they make your nether regions feel. Ewww! LOL! And man, have they ever gone up in price!!! Ka-ching! $$$$$

Anyway, if this bean sticks (and dear Lord, I am SO early...eeek), my ultrasound and first prenatal appointment is when I am 7 weeks on the dot, on Friday, March 31st. Pray there's a heartbeat, and that nothing bad happens before then. Like the rest of you ladies, I know better than to think that every pregnancy results in a child. :( But, I'll just do what I did with my daughter and my son, and take it one day at a time.

Thats great news Wookie!

I'm actually jealous I will never experience the stress of early beta numbers again. How messed up is that?!

Hi sweet! I haven't been on arc ive been healing just wanting to check in on you and bubs

Florida-it's been a while since I've seen you on the boards. How are you and LO doing?

ttc - your progression looks fantastic. As Dairy said the numbers have to start somewhere.

Dairy - congrats on 10 weeks and a spotting free week!!

Ready - I know with my rainbow after my 25 week loss there was guilt at being excited, there was fear of being excited and there was the tiniest sliver of hope. You can never replace a loss but you can soothe the pain a wee bit.

afm - Leila Violet entered the world at 38 weeks on February 26th. My second and last rainbow. 7lbs and 10oz of pure perfection. We are still working on breastfeeding and sleep (she was awake from 11pm -7am last night!) but my family is now complete :cloud9:

Was looking for this update. So glad your rainbow arrived safely. Hoping she gets a good sleep pattern soon

Squig, thanks! So far, I think everything is okay...my betas were 40 on 13 dpo, and 156 on 15 dpo, and my tests have gotten darker. I feel okay...some light nausea here and there, some constipation off and on, and utterly exhausted. First ultrasound at 7 weeks on March 31st, to see if there's a heartbeat. Fingers crossed!

Congrats, SweetV! Wonderful news! :happydance:

Guys I feel like my symptoms are gone today. I've been freaking out. My RE is squeezing me in for a scan tomorrow afternoon. Just Thursday the baby measured perfectly and heartbeat was 129. Everything looked great. I was so sick but now nothing. At all!

TTC-the truly terrible thing about PARL is that it does some wild and crazy things to your brain. Your anxiety is truly understandable (trust me. Even though I'm just hours away from 13 weeks, I'm STILL having anxiety attacks.) and I totally get why you feel the need to see baby again. (I'm seeing the dr in 2 weeks myself for a reassurance scan around my last m/c milestone.) But stress/anxiety/panic actually dampens and can even hide pg symptoms and sometimes, they do just disappear. I know I struggled alot to stay confident during my highest risk weeks because of my disappearing/reappearing symptoms. I'd have up to three days without so much as a food craving or a sore boob and then BAM, I'd be on the couch for hours thanks to morning sickness. It's hard not to worry when the things that make pg real for us go away but it very well could just be nothing. Likely your body has adjusted to the last hormone spike and your symptoms aren't as strong as a result. Also, around 7 weeks, the hCG rises start to slow so that contributes as well. However, I know there is a big difference between KNOWING this to be true and TRUSTING it everything to be okay when you've had rmc. Just know you aren't the only one who has dealt with it/is dealing with it and we all understand how you feel right now. FX the scan shows everything is fine and you can relax a bit again. :hugs:

Dairy, thank you. This is the second time you've talked me off the ledge so to speak. You make me feel so much better. I am thankful for your reassurances more than you know &#10084; Last time I never had a "good ultrasound" I guess. Baby measured days behind with too high a heartbeat then next ultrasound heart rate was so slow. My symptoms all stopped abruptly so o get so scared at what is most likely normal fluctuations. I've got to quit comparing the two pregnancies.
It seems to good to be true that i can have a take home baby this time.
Congratulations on making it to 13 weeks!!!! So so happy for you &#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->