PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

ttc - your progression looks fantastic. As Dairy said the numbers have to start somewhere.

Dairy - congrats on 10 weeks and a spotting free week!!

Ready - I know with my rainbow after my 25 week loss there was guilt at being excited, there was fear of being excited and there was the tiniest sliver of hope. You can never replace a loss but you can soothe the pain a wee bit.

afm - Leila Violet entered the world at 38 weeks on February 26th. My second and last rainbow. 7lbs and 10oz of pure perfection. We are still working on breastfeeding and sleep (she was awake from 11pm -7am last night!) but my family is now complete :cloud9:

Sweet V!!!!! Congratulations on your new baby girl!!!!!!!

Dairy yay for 10 weeks ❤❤❤

I got my second beta yesterday and it was 110 or something. Quite a lot higher so I have a bit of hopeful feelings. Trying so hard to stay calm ❤

Congratulations Sweet! She has a beautiful name. Hopefully you get some sleep soon!
Thanks ladies for the support and words of wisdom.

Congratulations SweetV! What a pretty name :) hope you've had some positive progress with both bf'ing & sleep today.

I don't want my hopes up to high but I'm already extremely exhausted and having very sore chest! And having quite a bit of nausea! Could just be progesterone but I never felt this bad on it before. Were your symptoms different with rainbows than losses? With my losses I was barely nauseous and maybe a little bit tired.

Mine are pretty much the same even if I'm on progesterone. But for me, I have such strong anxiety during the first tri (esp if I start spotting) it usually masks or dampens my symptoms so I don't notice them as much. I do feel more pregnant this time round than I have with my last few for sure though, but I've had far less spotting with this baby than my last few too so my anxiety hasn't been as bad. Not sure if that's why or if it's the phenomenal hCG rises I had this time or what but either way, it did help me get through those rough early weeks.

Sweet - Congratulations, what a beautiful name! Hope breastfeeding and sleep are getting easier x

Ugh... I was having some nausea but the past few days it's gone. Everything scares me.

It can be totally normal to have disapearing symptoms, even early on. When you have a history of loss, you are understandably under a great deal of stress and anxiety is great for making pg symptoms go away. I rarely have constant pg symptoms even with my rainbow pregnancies because of this. It's hard to remain optimistic when you so want those 'normal' pg signs and you don't have them but hang in there. Just because you don't feel pukey, doesn't mean you are going to have another loss. :hugs:

Thank you Dairy. I need to relax. I just don't know how I can wait 12 more days to see what's going on. You know when you're at the point where pee sticks tell you nothing and you're too early for an ultrasound? That's me right now.

The worst place ttc! I hope the disappearing nausea doesn't signify anything.

Oh yes. That span of time is usually when I start spotting too so it's extra not-so-much-fun for me. :wacko: I feel for you. I really do. It's rough to be in that 4-6 week stage when you know there's no point in going to the dr really but you just want to know what's going on in there. Even now, at nearly 11 weeks, I STILL have moments like that.

Can I re-join this thread for a third time? I was an active poster on here for my first two rainbow babies, and as of yesterday (at 12 dpo), I got another BFP, which was quite unexpected. Heck, people, I am now 38 years old!!!!

My daughter will be turning 4 on Sunday, and my wee man is 2 1/2.

I had a feeling that something was up, as I've had my token insomnia, and I have fire boobs, which I don't normally have. We also caught the egg about 3 days out from ovulation, so I'm thinking if this baby sticks, we may be on team :pink: again. But, if this isn't a chemical or another miscarriage, we'll be on team yellow. This will DEFINITELY be our last baby (which is what I said with the last baby), and I think we want to be surprised. :) Anyway, wish me luck. I had my blood drawn last night, and will be going back for another poke to see if there's good hcg progression tomorrow night. Results are in on Friday, at some point.

Congrats Wookie!

Any of you ladies have fibroids or had? I had an u/S yesterday because I've been spotting for 3 weeks (I thought it was my 1st post loss af) and the tech saw at least one. I know nothing more than that.
Do I need to be concerned? Any natural remedies to heal it/them? Tia

Wookie-congrats! Welcome back. Lovely to see some familiar names around the boards.

Ready-I have no advice but I know one of DH's cousins has one and it's big enough she can feel it externally. It's never caused issues with her cycle aside from maybe making it a bit more irregular but she's never had trouble conceiving despite it. :shrug: She said her dr told her the only thing they could do for her since she wasn't having bleeding issues or horrid cramping or any other complications due to the fibroid, was put her on birth control which she declined.

Well, my time on here may be short-lived. I got a base # for my beta hcg levels, and it was only 40 for 13 dpo, and it's NEVER been that low. I know it's more based on how it doubles, but still...that seems crazy low to me for 13 dpo. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->