PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I want to ttc again but not sure I’m ready for the stress. You’re right it’s so quiet. Yesterday i was thinking about how I’d never have made it without you ladies.

I want to ttc again but not sure I’m ready for the stress. You’re right it’s so quiet. Yesterday i was thinking about how I’d never have made it without you ladies.

I agree. The recurrent miscarriage thread and this PAL thread were my lifeline during my four losses and rainbow baby. :flower:

Feeling like I don't fit in anywhere anymore. I wish this forum was more active like it used to be. I need my PAL buddies right now. :-(

Are you expecting again Jules?
You're right about how quiet the forum is. Even in my most recent pregnancy, this thread was really quiet too & that was only a year ago.

Are you expecting again Jules?
You're right about how quiet the forum is. Even in my most recent pregnancy, this thread was really quiet too & that was only a year ago.

Yes. It was very, very unexpected. I'm 6w4d and feel a little better today than I have the last couple of days, which I'm taking as a bad sign. After losing four of the last five pregnancies, I'm not expecting this one to make it. Hard not to get a little excited and hopeful, though, isn't it?

I was glad to see you had two sweet babies! You were still fighting through losses the last time I was on here so I was glad to see such wonderful news when I came back.

Congratulations Jules ❤️ I hate how feeling halfway decent sends us PAL ladies into a panic. I’m sorry. Sending every positive vibe your way.

Squig, how are you?

Congratulations Jules ❤️ I hate how feeling halfway decent sends us PAL ladies into a panic. I’m sorry. Sending every positive vibe your way.

Squig, how are you?

Thanks, TTC - I could use them!

Congratulations Jules! I know what you mean about feeling better yet wanting to hope. I hope all is well for you :)

Yes they finally figured out what the problem was for me & now I have my sweet girls

I'm ok ttc thanks. Exhausted obviously but just glad to finally have my girls. However, before Susannah was born, I was thinking I'd like a third. Now, no way how are you?

Hi Jules,

It is very quiet here, I was on here before 3 years, the support was amazing. I'm pregnant again, between 5 and 6 weeks. I've had a scan to check for an ecotopic, they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac, no fetal pole as I'm very early. Having the same thing of symptoms being better, like less nausea and panicking again. I forgot what the rollercoaster was like! Not enjoying the symptom watching.

Hope you are doing well.

Jules how is it going?

Congrats blueblue! Sending all of the good vibes your way!

Squig, I’m tired too lol. Little ones are so full of energy! I’m wanting one more but it is most likely going to be an uphill battle as my endo is worse and one tube is bad. Debating on when to start clomid. I’m thinking after the holidays.

Thanks, ttc126! Sorry the endo is worse, hope everything goes well with the clomid.

Reading about low progesterone so I'm panicking, my symptoms don't seem that strong. I have a hospital appointment on Monday, scared it isn't soon enough.

Little ones are so tiring, adorable but feels like an energy transfer from us to them, then they have more than ever! Glad you are OK, Squig! Try and get some rest x

Congrats, Blue - how nice to know the little guy is in the right place. Will your hospital appointment on Monday include another ultrasound? I had almost no symptoms until 6 weeks. My only symptom was cramping, which was the worst of all my pregnancies so far. Then it was the yucky feeling of morning sickness on and off for a while until that settled in for good around 7 weeks. Also, my breasts had no changes until I was almost 8 weeks. I hope that makes you feel better about yours. It's hard this whole symptom spotting. Drives us crazy.

TTC - I hear you on the trepidation of entering the fight to get another baby. It is not a journey for the weak. As far as my pregnancy, so far, so good. Tired all the time and food is an issue, so pretty much slodging through every day right now. I've been waiting to go in thinking this would be an almost for sure loss, but now that I'm closing in on 9w, I feel like I just need to go face this and find out what's going on in there. I have an appointment for November 27th. I've moved out of state from my excellent doctor of all those years, so this will be a first visit in my new state - one of the reasons I've been dragging my feet. They said they will probably do bloodwork and the harmony test and all that at my first visit, but I asked if they could first check to see that the baby was alive before we do all that stuff. Makes no sense otherwise. I'm so mixed about going in. I don't want to know and I want to know. It's been almost easier not facing it this time around.

Julesmw - Thanks, glad things are going well. Good luck with your appointment on the 27th. The tiredness and morning sickness are hard, hope it gets easier soon. Thanks for the reassurance about the symptoms! Mine were going down so I've been to hospital today and they have prescribed progesterone as I was worried the hormone levels were dropping and it was discussed previously at recurrent miscarriage clinic. Needed to give it a shot as it felt like it was fading and thought Monday might be too latex

I'm taking OTC progesterone cream. I'm sure it's not as good as the suppositories they prescribe, but it's all I have right now. I've taken progesterone through most of my losses though, and it didn't help. It just makes me feel like I'm doing everything I can. I'm glad you went in today and got a script for it. I agree, I wouldn't have wanted to wait until Monday, either.

I feel the same, at least we are doing something and it may have a placebo effect. I feel better now I'm doing something, now it's just wait and see time. My OH is worried we'll get caught up in trying again. I don't want to stop trying, but I don't want it to affect our little one.

I bought a doppler yesterday since I'm familiar with them and used one my whole last pregnancy. I knew I might not hear anything since I'm only 9w2d. I tried last night and nothing, but this morning after at least half an hour, I finally found it. Loud and strong. Overwhelming. I listened for at least 10 minutes and made a voice clip and sent it to my husband at work. This little one might not make it (I've lost one further having a strong heartbeat), but right now it's in there beeping away. :cloud9:

Jules, how lovely that you heard the hb! Your chances of a successful pregnancy are excellent now but I know the anxiety never goes away for PARL mums <3

Blue - congratulations! I hope the progesterone helps & that you get good news at today's appointment. So much sticky :dust: to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->