• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili, here are mine. The bottom one says 18, but that means 18 days past the trigger shot. So it is actually 16 days past Ov. Subtract 2 from each stick number to get how many days past Ov I was. Hope that makes sense

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/8a852c58.jpg

Also, these are 10miu tests. I also did FMU tests, but didn't include them. My SMU tests were much, much darker.

:hi: girls

I hope you don't mind me poping in Ive been stalking the lovely amanda good to see round here and you lovely ladies from the rcm thread (yep stalked there too :blush:) I just want to say good luck to you all. Ive had 3 loses and now have my christmas miracle so it can happen its definitely scary/crazy time being PAL although you all sound perfectly normal to me.

I wish you all happy & healthy pregnancy :dust: :hugs:

Thanks for popping in Lucy! You are truly a success story after a lot of heartache! And girls, she had some pretty awful bleeding at the beginning of her pregnancy, but still managed to have a very healthy, gorgeous boy!

Aww thanks heart:flower::flower: that's so kind of you and a big relief!! The top test on the pic was done an hour ago with very very undiluted wee - held my wee! TMI!
And the one underneath was done this morning with slightly weaker wee. Both are 16dpo. I think they're looking similar to yours! :yipee: oh these are 25's but don't think there's any difference between the 10's

.......... gotta stop testing :wacko:

Attachments

• 16dopo.jpg
    16dopo.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
Davies- beautiful scan pic! Yeah!!!!

Fili- those lines are great! I can't wait for your beta and scans!

Thanks lucy! I love it when success stories post in here. Gives us hope.

Great lines Fili :thumbup:

Thanks for the success story Lucy :) I'm really hoping I can do the same after 3 mmc's

Fili look gorg to me hun same as mine to!! dont stress hunny bun xx
Thanks ladies for all ur comments i am on cloud 9 until 28th dec when i go back an i will be a quivering wreck again!!
Embo we all feel that hun i did this morning i didnt want to b the one to bring bad news etc! I felt like that when i had that bit of spotting! We do all feel the same hun its normal an thats why were all here to help each other xxx

Fili, your lines look bang on for 16dpo!

Good luck trying to stop POAS! I just did one today and I know Davies has been doing them too! It's just fun to watch them get darker and really fun when your hcg is so high that the line is darker than the control. That's what mine looked like today!

Thanks Davies :hugs: I have to admit being part of this thread is helping me sooooo much!! The advice and support is invaluable.

Ok, can barely keep up with my journal and threads that I follow anyway but I'm taking a teeny tiny step in here and hoping that this really is our time alongside the rest of you :flower:

Will read back through when I get a chance.

XxX

Thanks Lucy, that's wonderful!! And I love the name Benjamin! What a fantastic Christmas present. Did you have any treatment or was it just put down to bad luck? Many congratulations to you and thanks for popping back, success on here and success stories keep me going!! :yipee:

Andrea, welcome, welcome! So glad to see you here. Don't worry about reading all the pages, just start from this page and let's all move forward together.

We're trying to stay in the spirit of being in the present moment and not reliving the past. That's our mantra for today!

Yay Andrea :) :) and look at those wonderful tickers. So happy to see you here :hug:

Yayay! Andrea is here! We are with you honey!

So pissed, I wrote this long post about half an hour ago and lost it!

Titi, tell me when your next scans are. Are they Thursday and Saturday?

Heart I don't think I will ever be able to give up testing even when I'm 55 years old I will still be testing just for the sake of it!! :haha: it's soooooo addictive. I was actually trawling through some medical boxes we have in the laundry room desperately trying to find a Frer I was *sure* I had, then I got the shakes when I realised I'd used it! Oh dear. Need help.

It would be wonderful to 'beat' the test and get a line darker than the control! Wow!! I would be on :cloud9: Thanks for your help x x x x

Andrea I am going to read through your journal tomorrow x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"