PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi ladies been awake an hour!! Can't get out my bed! Lol it's to dark but I need a wee an I'm starving! Lol!
How's everyone today? X

I'm in a Annoyed mood today been awake from 2-4 plus asked hubby too cook last night and I ended up doing it cause he couldn't drag himself away from twitter my son aarron is pushing my buttons

I get like that Jenny! I cleaned downstairs top to bottom yesterday! An my husband an step daughter have only managed to make a mess already? In all fairness it's my step daughter really I made her pack lunch for whatever reason she's taken the stuff out left get hairbrush in it just on my hallway floor her phone charger plugged in the kitchen where I hate things all over the sides! I no it sounds pety it's just lil things bothering me! They both wake me up so from 530 all I hear js them! X

Yeah I felt sick still do slightly I almost passed out on the school run this morning now it's knocked me and made me anxious and I'm wondering how I'm gonna travel on the tube tomorrow for st Mary's x

U going on ur own Jenny? How far is a cab? I get dizzy especially in morning until about 12! When I stand up I nearly black out! I try eating more cereal an banana, I can't believe it's Wednesday again!! Going quickly but slowly if that makes sense! X

Jenny, before you get on the tube, go to the ticket desk and ask for a baby on board badge. They are free :D
Make sure you have a bottle of water and some snacks in your handbag and wear a cardie rather than a jumper so you can take it off if you feel too hot on the tube.
You'll be fine! So exciting!

Morning girls, I'm feeling the emotional pain today it's just hit me all of a sudden! :cry:, prob bet to let it all out isn't it?

Awww fili huge huge huge hun xxxx

Davies its too expensive for a cab Hun I'm going with my hubby xxx I know I suffer from low bp in pregnancy my last check was 110/68

Pet I thought you had to send off for the baby on board badges ? I do take stuff with me mints are one of things I always carry xxx

Jenny I have low bp to its 100/50 at my last appointment!

Take ur sweets at least hubby's going xx

My heart goes out to you fili
be compassionate with yourself, you have been through so much
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone. My friend has just text me to 'admit' she's been trying for a baby since feb last year and can't get pregnant. I don't know which is the worst case scenario to be dealing with!

Fili so sorry let it out hun, I struggled to get pg an personally I think losing a pg is much worse! That's just me mayb! Xx

Yeah hun my scan is tomorrow morning 10.15 thanks davies for your advice hun xxx

Fili I don't know how I would feel in that position I'm sorry xxx

I'm up way too early...

Jenny- take more than mints for food! lol - bring some wheat crackers or something and some juice.

Davies- I try and keep the house clean too, then somehow things get all over the place again.

Fili- huge hugs, let it all out and plan for the next one and know its going to work out.
I always had that question in my mind, what's worse, mc or not getting preg. I think a combo of the two would be worse, get preg once a year and mc it. After that , I think mc is worse...although girls that can't get preg would say the opposite.

hi ladies
some great looking scans this week you lot :thumbup:

AFM i'm having a 'moderately normal symptoms gone PAL panic' today, only 2 more sleeps til my scan......

Mandy I'm glad they found something so early but I'm sorry you didn't get better news. It isn't the worst news either though. Limbo is the worst place to be. Can you take time off work and relax until next Monday? It seems to me that you have to take it really easy right now. I'll be saying lots of prayers to the universe for you. Xoxo

thanks heart. the midwife phoned to let me know the hcg was 774 yest which would be normal for around 5 weeks pregnant. Having my bloods checked again on thus then a scan on monday.
I have been off work since the spotting started last thursday, and my feet are permanently up...Not going to chance anything.
roll on thursday.

Fili i wish i could come and hug you :( let it all out and take it easy hun. Xxxxxx

Got dr at 3.30pm so going to ask him to check my bp. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->