PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

NSN - CONGRATS!!!!

Davies - you have to actually bring your pee in a cup? They have cups in the bathroom at the office I go to and you just pee in them and write your name on it and stick it in a little cabinet that they can access from the other side.

croy- a snow day would have been great....too bad it was only before 10am.. I wouldn't shower, just go ;)

Puppy's asked me to update.

She's in hospital again with the same chest problems she had a few weeks ago. Her mums with her and oh is looking after Laura.

I'll update as and when she's in touch x

Thanks nsn xx

Puppy I hope you feel better hun xxxx

I have cheese pie cooking in the oven I made from scratch wooo hoo xx

Thanks Em...pups thinking of you Hun and hope they sort this out...you're having a real rough pregnancy :hugs: must be a boy :winkwink:

XxX

9 weeks hurray!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:. Really not that long till your 12 week scan when everything is going to be perfect and you're going to be one happy lady!!
So jealous you're going to Vegas!!!

I dont like pork either Davies, just done my 4 laps and feel so much better! Tomorrow its a swim in the morning and 5 laps in the afternoon! Wohoo! I will get fit! I had steak stir fry for my lunch cooked with fry light stuff and it was yummy!

Fili, I'm kinda jealous of you doing all this exercise. I'm getting so so so bored keeping my feet up.....and fatter.com!

Aww Mandy I'd rather be getting fatter for a reason lol! But even during my next pregnancy I'm going to keep the swimming going daily as obviously, in my case anyway, self prescribed wrap myself up in cotton wool / bed rest did nothing!! I did feel s much better after my running, emotionally and physically!

Thanks for the update Emby, poor Puppy!

So I madeit to class, even after having to walk half the way because the buses were on snow routes and didn't go past the college. While I was in class the snow just dumped, about 2 inches in 30mins! I feel very thankful that a friend with a 4 wheel drive gave me a ride home and now I am here, watching the snow fall heavily. I am 99% sure classes will be cancelled tomorrow. We don't really have the machines to clear all the roads here and people just hunker down and stay home when it snows! ha ha I am ok with that.

I did do the shopping this weekend so at least we have food in the house!

Croy take day off to eat Hun, oh embo thanks for telling us! Oh puppy hope ur doing ok hun well that's stupid ur obviously not!! But I hope ur being well looked after my lovely xxxx
Hopeful yep we take pee with us lol in a sealed tube thingy!! Bit gross really!!
I'm very hungry tonight had a pick of fish an chips tonight! X

Congrats, never :yipee:

Jenny, I got my badge from one of the ticket sellers at Victoria. I didn't have to send off for it.

Puppy, so sorry you are still suffering :hugs: You are probably best off in hospital with a steady supply of oxygen and some clever doctors helping you out. Let us know which hospital you are in if any of them look like George Clooney or Hugh Laurie, please!

Fili, I am so sorry things have caught up with you but to be honest I was waiting for it a bit. I hope that you can have a good cry or two or three and then work through this. Big :hug: to you Xxx

Davies, I don't need to take pee. At the midwives' I get a strange syringe contraption where you suck up your pee from a plastic cup and then break the pulling stick off.
At the hospital they have me pee straight onto a stick, which shows whether I have glucose or protein in my urine.

Oh I hope puppy is ok, how scary.

Davies I can't believe you have to bring your pee to the appt how strange.

I hope everyone is doing ok

Ladies, I am needing some reassurance. I am having some cramping tonight. Nothing strong, just like in early pregnancy but noticeable. Could this be normal? Are we still stretching out? I thought the cramping was supposed to be stopping around now. makes me nervous. I have no reason besides this crampy feeling to think that something is wrong but I feel very flat and feel my heart preparing for the worst at Thursdays scan. Could my body be telling me something?

Thanks girls and thanks Embo for updating.

Just got home from the hospital. Unfortunately it wasn't the closer, smaller one i was in on xmas eve it was the large, centralised, cattle market one on the other side of Cardiff (where i didnt want to give birth).

Went to GP earlier as planned but in waiting room i got palputations, my heart was thudding in my chest, i was really having to think about each breath and just felt awful. Luckily i was called next so i told the dr how i felt and she did my bp and pulse, they were through the roof. She wanted me to come in then and there but i'm not someone who runs to the hosp at every opportunity, lol, i like to make sure i really need to be there!

She did my bp twice more and although it came down it was still high. I suggested she monitor me again in about half hr so she agreed.

Wandered down to Boots with DH, slowly i might add! To get my prescriptions and wow did that nearly kill me! I felt awful, like i'd run a marathon or something. It was crazy!

Dr re-assessed me and i was still the same so she phoned hosp, wrote me a letter and off i went. Went in with my mum so G could stay home with Laura. She doesn't moan like him when waiting is involved!

So bloods, chest xray, ech's, multiple chest exams and squeezes and tapping? Equals nothing. Slightly elevated white cells which could be an infection somewhere but otherwise they still dont know.

Obviouusly i am pleased its nothing obviously serious but i dont know why i keep getting this!

No honey you are fine. I had some yesterday and used my Doppler and sure enough that little hb was beating away. I've been having some quick lightening bolt flashes of pain all over. They scare me but I'm trying to remind myself that there still a lot of stretching and growing to be done. Everything I've read is that if there isn't any accompanying bleeding, it's normal. I think your scan is going to be perfect.

Sorry Puppy we posted at the same time! Wow, what an ordeal. I can't believe they don't have any answers! I guess no news is good news, but still! Are you still getting your scan tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->