PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Sunny I really hope the scan puts your mind at rest. Gosh all this worrying is no fun whatsoever!

U feeling ok today puppy? Very early for u hopeful!
Pleased ur resting Mandy!
Jenny me an my hubby always came out an went in costa an got a panini an a latte ! We drove though an parked in car park cost £10 plus congestion charge but train was like £30 each from Essex! Plus I hate tubes!! So cab was £20 each way!! Xc
Fili u ok hun?? Xxx

Aye not feeling too bad. Just want to make sure i'm ticking over properly :)

Davies I'm glad all that expense of getting to and from St marys was worth it in the end! It's so expensive this baby making business one way or another isn't it!

Thanks davies I don't know if they might charge that bit extra I'm trying to save a few penny's at the moment tube I don't mind I won't do it on my own though I get panick attacks when I'm in crowded places so I tend too only do stuff like that with hubby xxx

they should be checking everyone's blood pressure and pee in a cup (they check it to make sure you don't have infections) every time you go in for an appt (not for beta testing appts- more the prenatal appts/scans). Are they doing this for everyone? I've heard horror stories of bad things happening due to infections that the girls had no clue they had.

just want to make sure everyone is being taken care of!

Ugh my husband got a work call at 4am from London which woke me up. I didn't fall back asleep until 6 then had to get up at 7 to get ready for work. Tired.com.

Fili the emotions are bound to come out. It always took me a few days to truly integrate what had happened and really feel it in my heart. Let it out babe. It wants to come out. I have to say I think having losses, especially recurrent ones is harder. It took me a year to get pregnant the first time. Then it took me 8 months until my second pregnancy. The losses took a harder toll than not getting a BFP. I never found any consolation in the fact that I could get pregnant. If I couldn't carry one to term then what good did that do me? I imagine being truly infertile must be awful too. But not being able to protect your babies in your uterus is one of the worst pains on earth in my opinion.

Busy day at work today. Won't be on much. Hope everyone has a good day.

Uk ladies when we have our nt scan an blood do we take urine sample? I thought it was just midwife appointments?
Anyone got any nice ideas for dinner? Coz I have no excitement for anything yet I'm hungry!! Help!! X

Davies yeah darling they do that at my hospital they check all the time xxx

Uk ladies when we have our nt scan an blood do we take urine sample? I thought it was just midwife appointments?
Anyone got any nice ideas for dinner? Coz I have no excitement for anything yet I'm hungry!! Help!! X

I didn't, I've only done urine on midwife appointments. Not sure if it differs from area though.

Mil and fil are making us gammon and chips and beans tonight, not sure I ready to tackle the grease, but have been very good eating veg every night so makes a change. My fave at mo in pork stroganoff, rice and veg mmmmmm

I might take one just incase, i only have one pee pot so i would have to bring it home an wash it out lol!! Nice.
Lou yuk gammon yuk pork yuk yuk yuk!!
To meaty for me! Saying that i dont like anything but im kinda ok when i eat it, think i just need sum1 to cook for me so i dont have a choice but def cant do gravy at the moment or roast potatos or meat!!
I hate been a fuss pot! x

I dont like pork either Davies, just done my 4 laps and feel so much better! Tomorrow its a swim in the morning and 5 laps in the afternoon! Wohoo! I will get fit! I had steak stir fry for my lunch cooked with fry light stuff and it was yummy!

Morning girls, was hoping to have a lovely snow day today but when I checked my college's web site they just cancelled classes before 10am...my class starts at 10am. Lucky me, I get to schlep out in the freezing weather, and try not to slip over in the slushy snow. Plus it is supposed to snow heavily later today. I hope not until after I get home. Boo.

I guess I should take a shower?! ha ha

Talk later ladies!

lol :haha: im not a massive meat eater either, i prefer the sauce to the pork. Maybe you should get DP to treat you to a night out so you can chooses anything!! :thumbup:

So much to catch up on :haha:

Hopeful...fab scan pics :dance:

Puppy...good luck with your tomorrow :thumbup:

Mandy...take it easy :hugs:

Em...try not to worry too much....I know easier said than done :hugs:

Fili...massive squishy :hugs: and don't try to pretend that everything is ok...we are all here for you through the rough times as well as the good times :hugs:

Davies...all this food talk :sick: :haha:

Pip...you and your kegels :haha:

Heart...you and your crazy dreams :haha:

Croydon...soon be scan time..take care in the snow too :hugs:

Jenny...men :grr:

Bugger can't remember everyone else...mrskg...you ok?

:hi: to those I have missed :wacko:

Well over the weekend I had a freak out...symptoms went and as they had moved me forward with dates...I was closer to reaching my date with Furry my second pregnancy and by lunchtime yesterday I had broken down and called the clinic saying I knew it was over :dohh: Had a scan and all is ok, HB still going beautifully and the moved me forward anothr day so I'm 5 days further on...somehow :haha: must have implanted earlier :shrug:

Needless to say I am mightily relieved and again...feeling hopful...for today anyway :rofl:

XxX

Never, that's fabulous news! From what I've read and seen on this site...when you're measuring ahead like that... it's a very good sign!! Just a few more weeks till you can relax a bit.

Thanks Ladies...can't believe they ahve me as 9 weeks today :saywhat: but I'll take it :winkwink:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->