PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Puppy- good they didn't find anything and hoping you r ok and it stops happening!

Croy and heart- I have those feelings tonight too! Twinges where my pubic hair starts and towards the right a little- freaking me out! But it's the same pangs I had when I thought it was round ligament pain so I'm sure it's ok, I had even talked to a nurse about it.
Have been googling it again too! It's right to the right of where they did the scan and where the babies are so that's why I get nervous. But the babies are deep on there and the pangs feel like they are more towards my skin on the inside? And not deep. They don't hurt, just twinges like we used to get around 5-6 wks or so.
Is that how yours feel?

Now getting them on left a little too.

Hopeful yes I'm feeling a lot of my twinges where the baby is. It freaks me out. The ones I feel elsewhere don't bother me. I can't tell if mine are on the surface or deeper near the baby. I'd rather not feel anything there. But I guess it makes sense. Why wouldn't we feel things where the baby is implanted and growing. I'm glad to hear you are having similar sensations. A lot of what I read about round ligament pain is that it happens when you shift positions quickly. I notice mine even if I'm sitting still. It makes me wonder if what I'm feeling is round ligament pain or not. It's so confusing.

Thanks heart! I'm laying in bed still as can be and twinging away ;) just keeps panging every few seconds or so.
But how else is our uterus going to fit everything? Mine seem to be panging a little more now too. But almost all on the right. Online some say it's round ligament stretching and some say it's just plain old uterus stretching.
I think I feel it a little less when I put my knee up? Than when my legs are straight.
There's no way anything would be bad after a good nt yesterday so I can be our test case, we are normal preg women.

That makes me feel soooo much better! Mine come in spurts. I might not feelmthemmfor several hours but then will feel them every few seconds for a while. And there seem to be preferred spots. The ones on the right are in the same place and same goes for the ones on the left. Your great scan validates that these are normal.

I saw a very pregnant woman today and for the first time didn't have this deep internal desire to trip her (awful I know). I didn't shoot her dirty looks or feel like my day was ruined. Today I actually thought to myself "I can't wait to be that pregnant!" It was a nice departure from my "normal" feelings. I guess a new normal is manifesting.

I am definitely gettin some twinges off and on. They freaked.me out too. I ordered a doppler offline.which should be here on.Thursday just to put my mind at ease. I have a question for the U.S. ladies, does your.insurance.cover the my scan?

Thats awesome heart, that we are able to look at other pregs with no harm, lol. Makes me feel way better too that these twinges aren't only me!
I havent even seen a preg unless at dr office I think and they used to be everywhere.

Jax- did you mean does insurance cover nt scan? When I typed it autocorrected to my too, lol.
When I called they said they covered mine so I hope they do!

Jax do you mean the NT scan? I'm pretty sure mine covers it, but honestly I don't even care. I feel really strongly about getting it done that I'm willing to pay for it. How old are you? Most women don't get it if they're under 35.

Yes I meant nt scan sry I am.using my phone because my comp broke. I'm only 24 I'm thinking of getting it done just to be safe and because I don't think.they will.give me another scan until I'm 20 weeks

Jax I don't now about insuance sorry but I'm 24 too and getting mine done next week having to pay out of pocket but really want it done and another excuse to see baby.

I have had the twinges too ladies, it might have picked up again as we near the second tri our uterus is moving out of the pelvis. Just a theory. WHen ever I get them I say hello to my baby like it's him/her telling me there in there stupid but it stops the panic for a bit! glad to hear were all normal though.

Puppy- I'm glad you have been checked and everything is seemingly ok. I hope they can give u an answer it must have been scary.

I am glad we are all still worrying about our twinges, I hope they go away for all of us! Mine isn't so much a specific cramp or pain in a spot but more a general cramp/heavy feeling like when I was first pregnant. It seems to be going away now, but its been here all day.
I hope that our NT scan is all good on Thursday. It is in the afternoon, and I wish I had made it for the morning so I wouldn't have to wait so long! I know its not far away but I am just feeling a bit nervous this time. I think its also because this is the scan we have been waiting for, or at least the week. If everything looks ok we will tell people after this, so part of that makes me a bit freaked out. This is really happening? Holy Crap this IS really happening?!

I had a fantastic nights sleep last night, only up twice to pee and straight back to sleep with no scary dreams. I am hoping for another one just like it...and a snow day tomorrow. We have been told to expect 8 inches but of course, not a flake in sight so far!! ha ha

I had those cramps yesterday also. I know they are normal since I had them a few weeks ago too and all was fine. My NT scan is on Monday and is also in the afternoon. I wish it was in the morning. I agree, this is a big one. If all goes well I'm going to tell people at work and actually feel like it's real.

I'm soooo jealous of your good night's sleep. Mine was awful. I'm not hoping for a repeat. On that note, I'm off to bed! I'm exhausted. Have a great night.

Good luck to Jenny, Puppy and FloridaGirl tomorrow!

I really hope you have a good nights sleep. I have had a terrible stretch of not being able to sleep between bathroom breaks and also horrible vivid dreams so it was a welcome relief. I had forgotten what it was like to wake up rested. Hoping the same for you tomorrow morning x

Morning girls I fell asleep on the sofa last night woke up just after midnight I said I better take myself to bed cause I will end up waking up in the morning feeling sore and did t want that while I'm traveling I woke up about 6.20 needing the loo and thought there was no point going back too sleep as alarm would be going off at 7 I woke up feeling sick and so nervous as well

Good luck to puppy and floridagirl xxx

Good luck today girls, everything is going to be perfect, just take deep breathes and get the nervous part over with.. It's all going to be fine, enjoy!! X x x

Thanks Hun how you feeling? I'm just on the tube the now facing backwards boak but managed to get some travel bands x

Morning - :wave:

What a misrable day it is today!! Just wanted to pop on and say Lots of luck for all the ladies with scans today - cant wait to see pics later!!! :thumbup::thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->