PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fan news puppy xxxx new u would b ok, just one baby though?? Xc

I love that hopeful :) universe is speaking to you again!

As for baby shopping, it's such a personal decision. If I have a good scan on Friday me and my mum are going to buy a little something for the baby.

Yay Puppy!!!! Elated is a perfect word!!!

Hopeful, it's all PAL Normal. I'm not even thinking about things like that until after my NT scan and until I get into the second tri. If you are too nervous maybe you could buy the cream online?

That book sounds great. I might get it. In the second tri that is!

And how amazing the bottle says PAL. I definitely think that's the universe talking to you!

I hope Jenny is ok.

Yay Puppy! That's fabulous news.

Hopeful, I'm the same way. I feel like if I buy something, I will jinx things and something will happen. I felt that way about telling people that I'm pregnant too. Eventually, you'll discover that doing these things won't change the outcome.

Another thing too is that I remember having weird feelings about buying things when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had no previous losses and that was a healthy pregnancy. I think it has something to do with just being a first time mom and not making the connection that you have a real life baby (ies) in there. I always felt like a fraud, even at 9 months pregnant!

Yes definitely one, she had a good look around and baby was bouncing so much nothing could hide! Lol

Yeah I hope jenny is ok too!! Perhaps she's in London celebrating and can't get reception to text!

Jen was running late and so didnt get seen til late girls. Sure she will be on soon to update soon.

:hugs:

I don't want to give anything away, but I just checked her FB page as she updated there. I told her to update here ASAP. She just had a nap and said she'll update shortly!

That means she's ok IMO!! Phew! Was a bit worried there!

Yay love good news! I want to b friends on fb to,? Who wants to add me!? I'm sarah Lewis same pic as my pic here xx

Wow. Babies r us is pretty cool, expensive but cool. I was so wide eyed, now I'm addicted to learning what everything there does and is for. I want to get a glider rocker soon as I tried some out, I've always loved rocking in chairs . Even broke some when I was younger from rocking too much! My parents give me crap about it still.
Girls- these are our babies to keep!
Heart- we r about in second tri- next week! I'm counting be of 13th am as that's what my re counts it as.
I'm amazed at how many diff baby things there are. Something for everything.
Remember that I wasn't a babysitter or anything so I don't know about baby stuff at all.

Im going to love learning about everything!

Sara- I still don't log into my fb, if I do, I would love to add you and will let you and everyone know!

Davies, there are a million Sarah Lewis's! I can't find you. I'm Amanda Hartrey and I live in Berkeley, CA. I don't think there are many with my name. You all are welcome to friend me. I'm not a big FB poster, FYI.

hey girls sorry for the delay , my appointment was at 10.15 i didnt get taken till 12.15 i ended up not getting home till around 3 i went for a long nap i was so tired so here is the info from the scan in the spoiler

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/393896_10151169238545338_631305337_22448566_663497883_n.jpg

so trying to read the info from the sheet her writting is poor so i will try make out the measurements maybe you guys can help me convert into gestional days sac diameter 6x6x5mm yolk sac i think i think its either 82.7mm or 2.7mm its so squiggled i also have a small bleed to the right of the sac but thats ok its normal xx

im jennifer callender with the same pic on here i have two accounts one is for ttc bnb i dont use that one but search my email addy might be better [email protected] x

Jen I can't see the image and I don't know much about the sizes of the sac. I had a small bleed too. It did make it's way out and scared the crap out of me to see blood on my panty liner. It took a few weeks for it to completely go away. I had brown spotting for a while, but haven't had any for a week. My last ultrasound showed no evidence of the clot anymore. If you see blood, try not to get alarmed. So happy for you!!!

oops sorry here its here

393896_10151169238545338_631305337_22448566_663497883_n.jpg

395981_10151169254005338_631305337_22448640_435676470_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back