PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Ladies, I have been stalking you all for many many weeks, and been inspired by all of you and your positivity and bravery, as I anxiously wait to find out if this third pregnancy is to be my forever one. I haven't even dared post as it feels like jinxing things. I have now reached 9+4 and was beginning to hold out some hope, but this morning have woken up to blood in my underwear (sorry for TMI) including a clot about grape size.
I don't have any what I would call cramps but I have had backache on and off all morning, now I am not actually bleeding like a period, but there is browny red there when I wipe (sorry TMI again)
Both of my mcs were missed mcs discovered at the scan, so previously I have known what was coming before any bleeding started, but this time I saw a strong heartbeat at 6+3 and have been on progesterone so it is totally different.
Is this all over for me? I have read lots of stories of people having bleeding in first tri and being ok but with PAL you're bound to think the worst. Especially with a clot.
The lovely Cambridge EPU has agreed to scan me later this morning so at least I will know. But just wondered what you very experienced ladies thought?
Sorry to speak about negative things when the thread has been such a lovely positive place, I wish you all lots of love x

I think you should get preg and do heparin and prednisone at bfp but I'm a drug pusher ;) do them no matter what the test result.

Thanks hopeful, :hugs: I think my hubby is coming round to this way of thinking too! If we do this, I will have just got a positive pregnancy test at my 'results' meeting with the doctor at St Mary's mid march! So that will be nerve wracking, 9 or 10dpo and they're telling me what treatment i need, if any whilst I know I'm pregnant! I do have another doc on hand who will provide us with all the meds empirically. Did you take aspirin too?

I'm going to Vegas on 19th march but just a bit worried about flying whilst pregnant....
Davies did you fly whilst pregnant with this one, to Thailand as I remember??
Jenny did St marys just give you clexane then, no aspirin?

Heart happy 12 weeks ,
Sorry I haven't read through properly I'm still up there on cloud 9!!! I can't believe this is actually happening!! An I didn't get to sleep until 1am but slept till 8! The best night sleep I had in weeks!! Girls I'm so happy!!

Croydon I read ur post, mine was similar we were in there ages as my little bubs had crossed legs wouldn't turn over an was upside down an the sornographer tried to move it! But bubs wasn't playing lol, he said I might need u to go for a walk!! That's why we were so long! The midwife had to wait for me as I was last out lol!! Everyone who was waiting for me to call was worried!! I'm so pleased urs was good to, I swear apart from my wedding day that must b one of the best days ever!! I'm so pleased you got ur pics croy there fab xx

Morning ladies x

Happy 12wks heart! What a milestone bet your delighted x

Thank for all the positive vibes I will update ASAP my app is in just over 3 hours feeling quite calm surprisingly not sure I will be when I walk through epu doors though x

Blueboo welcome x sorry your having a scare I pray your scan goes well x

Embo good luck with your scan today xxx

Croy love your pics xx

fili i got both they ran teg blood work for being pregnant and it was normal so i only needed to be on 75mg rather than 150mg xx

what brilliant scan photos girls awwe i cant wait to see pudding when they get to that size xx

Hi Blue, sorry to hear that things aren't going smoothly. I'm glad you are getting scanned today and will know either way.
Sorry to be morbid, but if things do go badly please insist on them making you an appointment asap for testing as after two losses I suppose you haven't had the tests yet.
I hope you won't need that advice, obviously! :hugs:

Croy, what a fun (ouchy) scan experience! I bet your stubborn baby won't let you know the gender before birth :haha: Those legs will be tightly crossed! No paparazzi shots allowed! :rofl:

Hiya tracie x how you wee diva x any pics for us to see xxx

Yes, i woke up to this yesterday! lol

Give us a kiss mummy

shes a right little character now! cute cheeky smiles and so clever already! beautiful as ever but im super bias ofc

I'm going to have a moan girls. I feel like shit. I am so weak, i just walked upstairs and my heart's pounding, my body shakes, surely this isn't normal????

I'm so happy happy happy :) :)

Here's my beautiful baba .....

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/fdf6dbdc.jpg

hey ladies
sorry i been gone a day or two, travelling n all

Well i had my first scan yesterday, and i'm so happy to say we have a heartbeat :happydance:
They said i was 7 weeks, which is a little further than i thought, we are so releived, i have another scan next week :happydance:

Will get my piccys scanned in somehow, still unpacking ...

Sunny and embo that is just fantastic news!!!!! Soooooo pleased for you both :cloud9:

Sunny how does the late ov work with regards to cycles and stuff. I never understand it! Do you have very long cycles, mne are 28 days so usually there's no chance of me ov-ing late so I always rely on LMP, do you think Im right to do that? I always ov around day 14 / 15 x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->