PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

https://www.estuaryviewfalmouth.co.uk/scan1.jpg
https://www.estuaryviewfalmouth.co.uk/scan2.jpg
:happydance:

I'm no expert fili, i have short cycles normally 21 days, this time i was ov testing until day 19 at least and no smiley face so i didnt think i was going to ov, lo and behold i did, but it was late in the cycle so i possibly had/have a short luteal phase? hence why i thought i was about week before than going by my LMP date. so i'm happy me dating at 7 weeks, i thought i woud be 6+4 ish

a 28 day cycle ov'ing at 14 or 15 is perfect fili :thumbup:

Everything perfect x measuring 8+5 strong hb absolutely delighted will post pic later xxx

Yay mrs k sunny embo all look good, it's do lovely all these gorgeous scans! Come on mrsk let's have ur pic!!
Embo do u have a feeling what ur baby is??
Fili I'm not ignoring ur message hun I can't relply on my phone laptop is in charge!! I certainly did travel to Thailand babe an I was working!! So pushing pulling carts! I def did stand back an not do anything to heavy though!! I haven't worked for 7 weeks since then!! An I am back to work Sunday yuk!!!
You will b fine flying as a passenger hun wear flight socks an just drink lots of water!! Buy few bottles before you board keep very hydrated an just walk around every few hours wiggle ur feet so you keep good circulation, honestly u will b fine! I personally think different climate bit of sun on ur bones just what doctor ordered! I'm convinced that's what worked for me!! X

Aww brilliant mrskg! I knew it! No more worrying sleep countdowns! Yay!! X x x

Aww thanks Davies, I'll do that and ill make sure I walk around lots too and drink water. I've got some of those flight socks! :hugs:

I lost 3 lbs in a week am very happy today! If I keep this up I'll be back to normal before Vegas!

Aww I'm so pleased for you sunny, that makes sense with your cycles! I would never go by ov date but it looks like you definitely should as you say. I am sure this is your forever baby i really hope you can enjoy and not worry from now on x x x x

What a great way to wake up! Look at all of these amazing scans. Lots of Congrats to Mrskg and Sunny. That first scan is so terrifying. Well done both of you for seeing that magical heartbeat.

And Embo I already knew yours would be brilliant but look at how big yours is getting! Looking like a proper baby now!! Congrats!

Blue, welcome. I know how scared you must be. I had a bleed at 8 weeks and was terrified. It started with an ache in my left hip and then in my left lower back. Then some blood came out. It was dark red, not bright. And it was only a small amount. Not even enough to fill a panty liner. But of course after 4 losses, it terrified me. When they scanned me they saw a small clot of old blood in my uterus near my cervix. They said it was probably from implantation and was finally working it's way out. I had brown spotting for a couple of weeks after that as it continued to release itself. But I haven't had any spotting in over a week and at my last scan a week ago the clot was gone and the baby is fine. Tracie and Lou also had bleeding and more severe than me. It's good that you don't have severe cramps. That would make me worried. I'm glad you are getting a scan today. Please let us know how it goes. And I agree with Pip. If it isn't good news, you need to insist on testing. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. xoxo

Tracie, love that diva pout! What a cutie!

Now I can't remember what else I read! It's only 6am here and I woke up at 5! I don't even have to work today and I'm up this early. Boo hoo.

Sorry I missed your post blue, welcome and I'm sorry you're going through a scare. Personally I would want to bleed in my next pregnancy as all mine have mc'd without bleeding and all the bleeding on here has turned out to be nothing lol! So I definitely wouldn't panic yet at all x x x

You're in training heart when your little baby girl keeps you up at night!

I know Fili it's so true! I just wish my husband could take some of these training shifts so I could sleep! LOL!

hi ladies,

congrats on all the great scans over the last few days. so happy for you all xx

Aww I bet your hubby will be such an amazing dad! :cloud9: but I think the men get off very lightly in all this lol!

I LOVE reading about all these good scans and seeing those beautiful babies!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Blue- sorry to hear you are going through all of that. I havent had that happen but I've read about a girl who has had it happen many times and her babies are fine. You just never know. Good luck at your scan and let us know his we can help

Mrskg, Embo, sunny- congrats and beautiful pics!

Tracie- diva is so cute and photogenic! How are you?

Heart- happy 12 weeks! I was up at 4..slept from 4:30- 7:30 though!

Hi Fili! I have been on low dose aspirin since april I think? Every day...

I'm working from home today, we finally got some snow last night but just an inch or two. I got 3 in cut off my hair yesterday and now am wanting to get extensions (I won't get them.. Just wish I would have cut an inch) so now i will have another thing to look forward to in 6 months, longer hair ;)

Blue- sorry to hear you are going through all of that. I havent had that happen but I've read about a girl who has had it happen many times and her babies are fine. You just never know. Good luck at your scan and let us know his we can help

Mrskg, Embo, sunny- congrats and beautiful pics!

Tracie- diva is so cute and photogenic! How are you?

Heart- happy 12 weeks! I was up at 4..slept from 4:30- 7:30 though!

Hi Fili! I have been on low dose aspirin since april I think? Every day...

I'm working from home today, we finally got some snow last night but just an inch or two. I got 3 in cut off my hair yesterday and now am wanting to get extensions (I won't get them.. Just wish I would have cut an inch) so now i will have another thing to look forward to in 6 months, longer hair ;)

Im good. Loving every second of being a mum. Even tho she does wear me out lol... growing far to fast i want her to slow down.

I can't believe it's already been a month since you had her! You avatar pic is hilarious by the way

Hopeful, I'm getting my hair cut and colored today! I'm so excited. It's been over 3 months and my hair looks horrible. I was thinking of cutting 2-3 inches off. I don't even think people would notice, that's how long it is.

I have fairly light roots. I'm more of a dirty blond naturally, but like some vibrancy. Sadly, most of my roots are gray now! But since they're so light, they blend into my hair which means I can get my hair colored less frequently.

I went into the salon last week after my ultrasound to make an appointment. I told the girl I didn't want the color to touch my scalp. She said since it's Aveda, it's 97% natural. I told her after 4 miscarriages, I wasn't risking it. She looked a little stunned. She talked to my hairdresser who said she would do foil highlights that wouldn't touch my scalp. I can't wait! My poor hairdresser has had to deal with all of my losses. For some reason I always seem to have a hair appointment right after a loss. When I realized I had an ectopic, I got my hair done to make myself feel better. As I'm in the chair, I get a call from my doctor telling me the only way I can get on a plane for my vacation is to have surgery for the ectopic. I was crying the whole hair appointment! So this will be a much nicer appointment! And I made sure to check my babe's heartbeat this morning and there it was. Sigh...relief...

I noticed the little one is a tiny bit higher than my hair line now. I'm also noticing that my uterus is moving a little closer to my belly/bloat. I'm really excited for my bloat to actually be a baby bump!

I have to do a little cheerleading for myself. I hope that's ok. I just can't believe I'm 12 weeks today. I'm really in shock that I'm here. I never thought it would happen. 12 weeks feels so major to me. I'm doing a little happy dance today. :happydance:

Can't dance too hard, my nausea is still in full force! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->