PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Just, I posted a link in your journal and just found another link that supports the first one I sent. https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/concernsearlydevelopment.htm

Normal levels in the first trimester range from 9-47. The suppositories were probably just given you higher numbers but the baby doesn't need that much. Sounds like you're producing enough on your own to me.

Thanks heart that site was interesting. I knew you girls would be able to talk me a down a bit. I just want the next 24hrs to disappear

Heart that's wonderful!!!! I love the pics. So happy for you.

Hubby birthday today so we have had all the family over for dinner. He's watching a movie with his best buddy in town from Napa so after I cleaned up dinner I snuck away to say hi and check in on everyone!

Talked to my doctors office today and my test results don't come back for a week - I think that's a really long time, but I guess I don't have the luxury of the clinic now, who call back right away! I think we are just going to go ahead and make an announcement. I am so bloated now, and our parents are so excited to tell people. At least we would get to share good news and not have it diluted if there was bad news in the results.

Trying to stay positive as I just have to consider all is growing well in there without the reassurance of scans every week and while I wait for the doppler to arrive this week!

Ok, sorry this is brief. Hope all you ladies who are having a hard time sleeping waked up feeling rested tomorrow x

:wave::wave::wave: Mornng!!

Fantastic images and results heart!!! :thumbup: I bet you are truelly on cloud nine.

Good luck to any scans today - i love coming on to read such great news

Im of to my 31 midwife appointment now, want to see if this baby will start to turn out of breach!

hopefull - happy 13 weeks, bet your happy to be in second trimester!!

Fantastic news heart!!! I was moved to tears!! And have spilt them all over the crisp White bed linen I'm lying on!!

So happy for you heart xxxxx

Gl Lou hope that wee man of yours turns round xxx

Happy 13wks hopeful xxx

Happy birthday croys hubby xxx

Thanks for the advice everyone lots of water for me xxxx

Puppy- what is on the left of the sac? It looks like another sac? Cute pics and bump!

it's the corpus luteal cyst i have. I panicked when they first scanned me because i thought the same as you but apparently its normal. It could also be why i have been so sick because apparently that can create extra hormones.

Puppy thanks for sharing the pics. So the cyst is that thing that looks like another sac? I definitely didn't have that. Can you feel it? Great bump pic!

Yup thats the cyst. Its very clear isnt it. I cant feel it, didnt even know it was there until the scan. I do have twinges more on that side but thats the side bean's attached to also so who knows?

Amanda what a great scan hun I love your pics heeps xxx

How is everyone doing?

I have the worst runs lol I dont think I can eat Reece's cups no more the peanut seems too go right through me not good xx

Omg heart I love it our 4d pics look similar of babies head don't no if I posted mine but wow they look so similar! I think girl coz your nub has a fork at the end?
I had a dream last night I had a boy an I had post natal depression! But I went out an my hubby had him I called my hubby to tell him where I was an heard baby crying! I asked y he was crying he said he wants his mum, my heart melted an I remember just feeling I need to get home I need to see my son, I got a little taster in my dream of how I think being a parent will feel! An it just reiterated to me how boy girl I don't care that baby just unconditionally wanted his mum!! I'm in love with my bubs xx

arrr hunni - ive had a dream simular but before i was pg where i had this unconditional love for a baby boy, cant remember now what happened. But its such a nice feeling to have that feeling of so much love. Just think in about 6 weeks youll be feeling him/her!! :happydance:

I can't wait for that Lou! It was amazing just seeing bubs move on scan!
Also do you no when we get the results from nt scan? As in blood result? She took it at the same time as scan an said they post letter out to you so I'm hoping in next few days! Just want to breathe a sigh of relief! X

I can't wait for that Lou! It was amazing just seeing bubs move on scan!
Also do you no when we get the results from nt scan? As in blood result? She took it at the same time as scan an said they post letter out to you so I'm hoping in next few days! Just want to breathe a sigh of relief! X

I got mine within 2 weeks after the scan - but its def good news if you havent heard from them after 2/3 days of the scan as youll get a phone call. Actually looking at your ticker youll prob feels bubs in 5 weeks - are you using doppler daily still ? I did till i could feel him

Heart - those pics! wow, i'm filling up, (but it doesnt seem to take much to set me off these days) so so so happy for you, are starting to relax a bit now?

Ladies, is it normal to have a few period symptoms at 8 weeks? last night i had backache just like when i get my period, hoping its normal??

Yes def sunny I had cramps to! I personally don't get headaches but yes we were all in knicker check lol!
Lou fxd 2 weeks is ages I want result!! Wow really 5 weeks my sis said that an mw said I could as I had a fairly flat tummy u feel more exciting! X

I remember it being more than a week after the blood test but not any longer than 2 weeks, so hoping you get it soon. They would have called you anyway if there was any problems by now, but i know how you feel you want to see it as black and white in writing.

p.s -so your in second trimester tomorrow Davies - yay!

I had the same sunny - try not to worry, easily said than done i know xx

thanks davies and lou :hugs:

I've got my 2nd scan on friday so not long to wait, i dont know what i'd do without this place, i was stressing slightly last night but thought to myself, i'll ask the ladies in the morning, lo and behold, mind is 'almost' :winkwink: at rest thanks :hugs:

Davies last time the letter took 3 weeks couldn't believe how long it took ! I wouldn't worry :)

HearT scan pics are amazing !!!! I've never seen 4d pics so early they look great :) is that standard in us to get 4d pics? Or was it a special 4d scan you organized ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->