PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

here's some of my creations xxx

Attachments

• August 2011 to sort 046.jpg
    August 2011 to sort 046.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • August 2011 to sort 081.jpg
    August 2011 to sort 081.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • new samples (167).jpg
    new samples (167).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • August 2011 to sort 072.jpg
    August 2011 to sort 072.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • August 2011 to sort 073.jpg
    August 2011 to sort 073.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
Oh Mrs K your creations are SO beautiful! You are very talented!

Hopeful, bye bye 1st tri!!! You made it to the second tri! :happydance:

Davies, I know what you mean. I think my brain is trying to prepare itself for a boy because I've always wanted a girl. Sounds like your brain was trying to work out that same issue in your dream. But I also know logically that I'll be in love with whatever I have. When she looked between the legs I saw a little split that looked like a girl to me. But if the expert couldn't tell yet then I was probably just seeing things.

Mrskg those are awesome creations. So talented you are!

Pretty, I wasn't expecting the 4D. They just did them. She gave me a ton of pics and told me to hide them because they are trying to save money by only giving each person 4 pics. She said normally she doesn't care, but her supervisor was there today and she didn't want to get in trouble. I told her to tell her supervisor that I didn't get pics for my last 4 pregnancies so including this one I should get 20 pics. 4 each! LOL!

Lou good luck getting that babe turned around. Too bad you can't push on him and make him move.

Sunny it's definitely too early for a Doppler yet, but I was able to hear mine at 10+4. Davies was right around that time too. So just a couple more weeks and you can try. My cramps started around 10 weeks. At 8 weeks I had a bleed and was freaking out about that, so I don't recall feeling cramps. At 9 weeks I was so sick with a cold I lost all my symptoms. At 10 weeks I was back on track with symptoms and an all over achiness to my uterus. Not as severe as AF cramps, but very uncomfortable. Totally normal. Your scan on Friday is going to be perfect.

Puppy I didn't even put the two together why you might be more sick. That makes perfect sense as the cyst produces more progesterone. Progesterone also causes bloat which may attribute to the weight loss but still having a good size bump.

Happy birthday Mr. Croy! I think you are safe to tell people now. Enjoy. It's so much fun!

Oh boy now I can't remember what else I read. You'd think I would have gotten a restful sleep after yesterday's news. But instead I slept worse than the night before. I am so excited that I couldn't stop thinking about this little baby inside of me. Plus we made Brussel sprouts last night and the smell is permeating through the house. The smell kept waking me up. Yuk!

mrskg - wow you are a telented lady!! They look incrediable :thumbup::thumbup:

I dunno Hun I still get days where I worry about the pregnancy you know I'm passed one milestone and reading people who have mmc scares me next mile stone is my 12 week scan after what happened with Jamie then it's going passed 24 weeks cause of pre term labour I want to sit back relax and enjoy the pregnancy I feel so blessed and lucky to be pregnant again but for some reason I can't fully allow myself too enjoy it x

I think we all feel like that Jenny, that's normal pal, just gotta try make best of it I think it's hard I no, xxx

:hugs: Jenny xx I think i have more wobbly times that good times but as Davies says it think that's normal pal x

me an hubby just had a wee convo on names was a little excited now I'm kicking myself for it x I want to try an not get too attached till 12wk scan but think I'm kidding myself as I already am x :cry:

Been very quiet on here today :wacko:

Davies said it beautifully hon. It's all part of being PAL. Just try to remember how great your last scan was and focus on that gorgeous heartbeat. This is such a hard journey. xoxo

I'm working in my new office and don't have as much privacy. It's going to be harder for me to post on Monday's and Tuesday's when I'm in the office.

Mrskg, it's ok to get excited and attached a little bit. It's impossible not to from time to time. As much as I haven't attached to this baby, I would realize how attached I actually was if I ever lost it.

Jenny i have had my scan and i still get those wobbles. Its all part of PAL hun and i'm not really sure that worry will ever go away :(

Thank you for your kind words it's such a struggle being pal I keep focusing on how good the scan was and how strong the baby's hb is its just a scary road I do have a special midwife called a brevement midwife for people like myself should I ask her for help tell her my not coping well because of the worry or should I see how it goes ? Xxx

If talking to her about your worries an fears would help I'd say go for it x can't do any harm xxx

Sounds like you're being well looked after Jenny. You're very lucky in that respect. I've been transferred to a consultant because of my rpl. Can you imagine them being understanding? I can't.

Yeah im under two hospitals being discharged from one hopefully next week I'm also under fetal medicine with the same consultant who looked after me with Jamie and gave me bad news I can't believe I'm actually tearing up I really need to get a grip of myself x

Aww jenny you need to give yourself a break and by that I mean don't feel bad about feeling bad!!! You've been through a lot and you don't need to get a grip at all. Is there such a thing as a bereavement midwife? If so she sounds like a good person to talk to x x x x

Definitely feeling movement tonight girls. Feel like a crazy person saying it but this is too often and too low to be wind. Sitting with my knees up against tummy like before when i thoguth i felt it. Crazy stuff.

Jenny - I would talk to the special mw she might help you. Are you going to be on a high risk consultation / more appointments ? That might help.

I don't think anyone could have a stress free prego after numerous mc - unfortunately I think the worry will always be there until baby in your arms but talking / Doppler will hopefully help xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->