PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

MrsK, it sounds like you may be concerned that your sac is tight or a bit small. It looks fine to me but if you want to ease your mind just drink more water. That will help increase the amniotic fluid in the sac. 8-10 glasses of water a day at least. = )

Hey all, we're done and doing great! NT measurement was 1.3. Risk for Downs was 1/620 and risk for Trisomy 18 was 1/6100! Definitely not going to do CVS with these results. The baby was sleeping so she had me cough really hard and all of a sudden it moved into perfect position. My husband was in awe. As was I. Baby is measuring at 12+6 today! 3 days ahead! And the hb was 182. I think it was that high because I was so anxious. They didn't see any blood clot or abnormalities in my uterus. We got tons of pics including an awesome 4D. I'm on the bus and it's going to take a while before I get home to upload them. I'm on :cloud9: I can't believe this!!!

Awe Hearty, I'm in tears reading this. I'm so happy for you and your perfect little baby.

Heart I'm so happy for you, Great test results too. this is your keeper! Can't wait for pics. I'm just so happy for you. Praying I have a similar result tomorrow.

Mrskc- I think it's fine, if it wasn't they would have been more concerned and made you have another scan sooner. That was not right of her to say and worry you like that!

Good luck tomorrow just! Can't wait for scan pics!

Anyone have muscle spasms right in the pube area? I've had them now for a few hours, feels like an eyelid twitch but it's on the right side way down low, I can even see the muscle twitching.

Yeah heart! So happy for you!!!!!!!! Can't wait for pics! I should have asked if they had 4d where I went! Sounds so cool!

Wow Heart that is wonderful! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby!

Sorry girls I haven't had a chance to catch up yet. Just got home and wanted to post the pics. I'm sharing a lot of them so bear with me!
https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/632fdfea.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/d0614e4c.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/4f6f12a9.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/46eb917c.jpg

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/72540f2f.jpg

Thanks Amos. I've shed a few myself today. Both anxiety tears and tears of relief. It's been quite the day for me.

Still reading and trying to catch up...

Jenny, Congrats on your great scan today! Great pic!!!

Mrskg, I agree that you shouldn't worry, but call tomorrow if it will ease your mind. Mon is right, drinking lots of water increases the amniotic fluid so drink up.

Fili, you posh girl! Enjoy yourself. What a luxury!

Hopeful I don't have visible muscle spasms but can feel something similar to a spasm from time to time. The woman told me it's my uterus stretching. Speaking of the uterus, she told me mine was up to my belly button now. The baby is a little lower, but apparently what I thought was bloat is actually my uterus. Who knew? Guess I do have a baby bump!

Puppy thanks for sharing the pics. So the cyst is that thing that looks like another sac? I definitely didn't have that. Can you feel it? Great bump pic!

Lou it's a boy. No question in my mind.

I asked about gender but they couldn't tell yet.

Just, good luck on your scan tomorrow! Though in my timezone it's in 2 days. LOL! chat wait to see your pics!

Davies I'm so jealous of your new bed. We only have a queen. I want a king! Hope you sleep better tonight.

Round Happy 17 weeks!!

Hi to everyone else. Sorry if I forgot anyone. Am writing on my phone and trying to go by memory.

Hi all, I just had a call from my fertility clinic where I have weekly blood tests for proegesterone and HCg. Last week my hcg was lower at 45000 which they said was normal as it's fluctuates once u get close to 12wks. Anyway today they didn't give me the hcg levels but my progesterone is at 48.6, it was 75 last week. I stopped the pessaries completely last Tuesday and have been feeling more nausea's than ever but I'm so scared first the hcg drop and now the progesterone, I can't help but think my scan tomorrow is going to be heartbreaking. ANyone have any experience?

Heart I could be wrong as you only posted 1 view showing the side showing the lower half but I think your baby is a boy. We shall see lol. Congrats!!!

Hi just - at the end of 4 wks I was on 100 mg prog suppositories ( 50 mg morning and night) and my first prog was 207 (way higher than ever been) so they said to take just 50 mg every other day. That was on Monday, tuesday I didn't take any, Wed morning I had beta and prog was 167 or so? So they said to take 50 mg every day and prog was back up to 186 three days later

I just took my last suppos tonight! And kept 3 in a Baggie but threw the rest away, it was awesome! Dr said the placenta takes over and if it doesn't then the suppos aren't going to help any more anyway after 12 wks.

I haven't had prog tested or beta since that last one at 18 dpo/ dpiui (besides hcg for nt screening which I didn't ask what it was)

I think you will be fine!

Just, I read a lot about hcg and learned that the levels aren't predictible once you get to your stage in pregnancy. I don't know too much about progesterone but it doesn't sound bad to me. Hopefully someone else can weigh in. Did the clinic sound concerned?

Mon, I'm not sure. The woman doing the scan saw what she thought looked like a clitoris but said it was too early to tell. She did a lot of looking between the legs but couldn't tell. She did allude to a girl though. We'll know soon enough!

All the lady at the clinic said was yes it's gone down and have you got your 12wk scan booked. Which made me worry more. I'm not sure whether she asked about the scan for any other reason than it's about the time I should have one or they want to make sure that everything is alright in there. I'm really scared

Just, I read a lot about hcg and learned that the levels aren't predictible once you get to your stage in pregnancy. I don't know too much about progesterone but it doesn't sound bad to me. Hopefully someone else can weigh in. Did the clinic sound concerned?

Mon, I'm not sure. The woman doing the scan saw what she thought looked like a clitoris but said it was too early to tell. She did a lot of looking between the legs but couldn't tell. She did allude to a girl though. We'll know soon enough!

Interesting, we shall see!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"