PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Lou there is a lot going on in that scan but if the boy bits are what I think they are on the scan then that certainly looks like a penis. A girl's parts would not look like that at this stage in gestation, that would be very early on and certainly before 16 weeks.

Thanks hun - its nice to hear other people agree, ive really started to bond with this little chap i couldnt think of him as a girl now lol

Worry wart moment xx

Right I did mention this when I posted about my scan no one took me up on what I said an I've been trying to ignore it ever since but......as you all know can only do that for so long x

The nurse said my sac looked a big tight but was probably because my bladder was so full (it was) then went on to talk about other stuff did not say I needed a follow up scan or anything BUT I googled an tight sac not good but can rectify x looking at my scan i can see what she means Ive look at other scans at 8+5 an not really saw any with hardly any room like mine x any one know anything about this? Should I be worried x if I'd went an something was wrong I could have handled that but after seeing baby g an it's hb incant imagine how I'll get through something going wrong now xxx sorry but decided I need you great ladies advice instead of keeping it to myself xxx

Mrs kg have you got the sac measurements in mm's? I do know something about this but you absolutely cannot just look at the picture and make a judgement that way.

Worry wart moment xx

Right I did mention this when I posted about my scan no one took me up on what I said an I've been trying to ignore it ever since but......as you all know can only do that for so long x

The nurse said my sac looked a big tight but was probably because my bladder was so full (it was) then went on to talk about other stuff did not say I needed a follow up scan or anything BUT I googled an tight sac not good but can rectify x looking at my scan i can see what she means Ive look at other scans at 8+5 an not really saw any with hardly any room like mine x any one know anything about this? Should I be worried x if I'd went an something was wrong I could have handled that but after seeing baby g an it's hb incant imagine how I'll get through something going wrong now xxx sorry but decided I need you great ladies advice instead of keeping it to myself xxx

Smack wrists for looking up anything on Google :trouble:

If the nurse said she wasnt worried becuase it was a full bladder thats probably the reason, sometimes i wish these people wouldnt put worry in us. I had a stupid moment where i thought something was up early on and googled it and convinced myself the baby was going to fall out as i had all the symptoms, had a private scan and they showed nothing wrong. I think after all we have been through you just cant let it sinbk in that this is it and like you i used to look on google and convince myself something was up when it wasnt. Try not to worry yourself, whens you next scan?

Thanks filli no she just said baby was 21mm x what do you know lol don't worry I can take it I like to be well informed good and bad x

Lou thanks x I know I wish she hadn't said anything either x my next scan is 16th of feb x

My head was a bit of a bubble but I'm sure there was more room than that a different angles I'm wondering if that's a bad photo but then sonographer obviously mentioned it to nurse so must have been a least a slight worry x

I fully agree with Lou, but you know mrs kg she really shouldnt have said that because it's worrying you for most likely no reason. The only thing I know is that there needs to be a certain mm difference between the control rump length and the mean sac diameter but not sure of the exact figure but its very small.. But as Lou said if there was a cause for concern she would have brought the doctor in and checked it and there would have been a lot more fuss. So I really don't think you need to worry at all! X x

Thanks fili x yeah I'm thnking that too surely they would have had me in for another scan before my 12wk one x right worry wart moment over .... Until the next one lol xxx

Don't feel bad about worrying mrskg or googling! I would be a billion times worse than you even if 20 docs said everything was perfect, id still google, worry and pick for something wrong lol!

Mrsk I don't have a clue my lovely but if ur worried then I would call epau! They should b able to give u advice. I'm sure they would of let u no if they were really worried?! Xc

Fili sounds fab I need but of 5* hotel I miss it!! 7 weeks 5 days since I was away! I miss it!
Jenny yippee so pleased for u xxx
Heart can't wait for ur update x
Lou def boy hun don't stress xx

I love fancy hotels to Davies! I feel like I've been away already! Love it!

Thanks Davies calling epu did cross my mind x think I'll prob have to do it to tomorrow now I've faced my fear xxxx

Lou I'm sorry but I can't tell what is what in that pic, I'm not good with scan pics :dohh:

Promised a pic of my cyst for Heart so attached that and a bump pic for you girls. I'm huge and no I'm not really that big, honest! I'm a size 12-14 and have lost about 10lbs to date from BFP with sickness etc. (Just defending the fact that I look like a bloated toad :blush:)

Attachments

• IMAG1241.jpg
    IMAG1241.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG1240.jpg
    IMAG1240.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
I agree no point worrying urself but for peace of mind call ! Fili I am well jel!! So could do with big comfy bed an crisp white sheets!! Our new mattress arrived today memory foam king size but u have to let them rest a night before sleeping on it!! So sofa tonight!! X

Congratulations Jenny on your scan you must be delighted :)
Heart - hope everything goes well at your scan

Sex when prego is definately completely no go for me for how ever bubs lasts ( think I'm always scared I'll bleed and stress I'm mc and not worth it) - my poor husband when ttc once / twice a day I even had to buy cbfm to get sex last month hehe !!! He always complained too tired - But now he can dream of those days when I jumped on him haha .

Puppy I look like that too I can't fit into my jeans now I'm a size 10 x I will take pic tomorrow x after my 3 girls I've always had a bit of a belly but bit between that an boobs normally flat it's well rounded just now guessing my ruined muscles don't have much relaxing to do!!! x

Boo for sleeping on couch Davies but just think of your comfy sleep tomorrow xxx

Pretty I am also too scared to dtd but I think my sex drive ran away too x my poor hubby must be missing me jumping on him too I'm surprised he's not said I just used him for his sperm lol x shame though cause I'm scared to get too close in case he tries anything think I'll have to tell him my fears an come to some sort of compromise x

Puppy- what is on the left of the sac? It looks like another sac? Cute pics and bump!

Fili- hotel sounds awesome, have fun! Wish I was there

Happy 17 weeks round!

Congrats on an awesome scan Jen! Cute pic!

Lou- I would say its a boy, happy 31 wks!

Embo and davies- my re/Obgyn said I could take unisom too but I won't take it, but it's. Completely safe!
I get about 5 hours of sleep a night now, bed at midnight and up at 5. I'm so tired and was in an all day work mtg.

I'm shattered now hopeful it's 11 can't sleep an my arm on left feels like I slept in it but I haven't wierd! It's achey! Sore eyes! Feel hungry but don't want anything!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->