PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks honey - I'm keeping low key to try and avoid the downs of mc and trying to prevent disappointment.

How's everything with u fil ? Are u ttc this cycle ? Or decide to wait until next ?

What is with this red writing too ??? it makes your eyes go funny !!!! maybe its my computer coming up with lots of errors today even on the i-phone

Mine is like the red writing too very weird

Pretty everything will be ok today hun but I know how your feeling xxx

I think BnB is having some issues. Some of the links don't work.

Threw up again this morning girls, I feel so rubbish. I don't know whether to get help after throwing up last night and this morning or just keep sipping water and hoping it goes away.

DH was supportive last night but this morning he was really shitty. I asked him to be on standby to collect Laura from nursery and he had a go :cry: he saw me throw up last night, why doesn't he understand?

Great news Just about the scan and fab results too!! :thumbup:

Good luck today Pretty with your scan today sweetie

Hope you feel better puppy xx

Some men don't understand they think it's a walk in the park Hun I'm pretty lucky Paul knows how I feel and stuff so he just tells me to rest etc I hope he comes around Hun xx

I can understand that pretty. I went for a scan this morning as I had my miscarriage 1 week and 5 days ago and there is still some tissue there, so I'm jst going to wait for it to go. She said to come back in 2 weeks and if it is still there I'll need a d and c hoping it won't be though. I had some tissue left after my last medically managed mc and it went so hoping it's the same. Yes we are going ttc as soon as I get a negative test but I'll be on aspirin and heparin this time. The scan showed my lining measures 18mm! I think that's a bit thick for after a mc, god knows how thick it was before because I seriously bled 'to death' during my last mc. Def don't think i have lining thickness issues! what time is your scan?

Yes b and b are having problems. Can u imagine if this site went down for good?!? What would we do? :shock:

Yeh i have spoken to him through tears and anxiety. He knows how i feel but sometimes his head gets stuck in his own ass and he can't hear anything else.

Hey ladies how are u all?

iv got a very clingy lady today. she wont let me do anything! had her professional pics delivered today. had them done day after birth :) there lovely!

Fili I'm sorry there is still tissue in there. I hope it passes quickly so you can move on.

Pretty good luck today. I know how nervous you must feel right now. I always imagine worst case scenarios as a way to protect my feelings. How far along are you today? I really hope they see a hb.

Puppy have you gotten meds for the sickness? If not, I think you might need some. I'm afraid you'll get dehydrated. I'm sorry your husband isn't more understanding. Men don't always get it.

Pip I thought the nausea was supposed to go away in the second tri!! Your story doesn't give me hope. Time to start feeling better. Send Ducky the memo.

Where's Embo? She hasn't been around in a while. Hope everything is ok.

Got a better night's sleep last night. What a difference it makes. Last night of therapy. Pip my husband already knows I'm quitting. Oh well, I'll still use the money for baby things and maternity clothes!

Hiya Florida xxxx

Oh tracie are you going to share? Xxxx

Heart hate to be dweller of bad news but with my last little girl I had ms whole way through had to take meds the whole time an they didnt always work x I've no ms this time only nausea which is freaking me out a bit but trying to remember every pregnancy different x ms with my first never started till 14 weeks but I was 13 weeks before I found out so not sure if it was a mind over matter thing xx

Oh embo is fine I've just been on her journal xxx

i wish, i cant get them on the comp :( sorry ladies. mad how much shes changed tho

Mrskg, my mother had a few days of nausea with me. That's it! Then with my brother she was sick every day for 4 months straight! You are right, every pregnancy is different. I'm praying mine goes away soon!

Tracie that's too bad we can't see them. Well you'll have to post some of your own photos then.

I'll go peek in Embo's journal.

Awww puppy I'm sending you virtual hugs

I'm rather upset one of my friends didn't get good news at her scan today and it's really upset me I just wondered if you could say a little positive prayer xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->