PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thank you all so much this time it's just so different it's like being pregnant again with aarron the only think that's not left is me being on the verge of crying and irritable as my son is drivin me bonkers and with sickness that didn't kick in till some point in the 7 week mark I think what's happening with my friend has shaken me up and I'm also scared of mmc cause you hear so much of it on the forum xx

Good heart u?? I just fussy moo with food an a ultra sensitive nose!! X

Congrats pretty x my bad ms was with my last pregnancy this time I have none don't know which I'd prefer lol x

I took the plunge and called epu today about tight sac x she had a look at my notes an she told me not too worry if they had thought it was a problem they would definitely have had me back for another app x she says nurse should not have said anything negative to make me worry x feel a bit better x taking your advice an drinking lots of water x roll on 16th an hopefully I can relax a bit an stop wishing my life away xxx

That's good news Mrskg. Just keep drinking that water. It will all be fine.

Davies, my nose is soooo sensitive right now too! Oh my god it's awful. Yesterday at work someone opened a window and I started gagging because it smelled like fish outside. A co-worker asked me if I was pregnant! LOL! I told her I hated fish and don't eat it (which is true). But I don't think the smell was that intense for everyone else. We cooked brussel sprouts 2 nights ago and my house still smells of them so much it's making me sick. I have all the doors and windows open right now. But it's cold outside, so I also have the heat on!

My nausea was horrible yesterday. So far it feels a little better. How's yours?

Only 3 more progesterone suppositories to take! YAY!!!

I found another pessarie do gonna do 2 more days then no more pessaries!! Scary!! But I'm 13 weeks Tom so placenta should of taken over right?? An I check hb everyday!! Nose is sensitive to everyone smells! Lol! I like clean smells!! Nausea hadn't really come back I just have to eat little meals more snacks like u jacket potato with cheese last night night before smoked salmon scrambeld egg!! Don't no about tonight still not eaten! Had someone here all day were having a new boiler fitted so my kitchens but upside down!! An told hubby he has to take me to pub tommorow for curry night it's my favourite!! I can eat a dinner if I go out but not if I do it myself! An I still don't like meat!! Wierd!! Xx

Well I've never liked meat, so it's no surprise I don't like it now! LOL. I'm hoping the progesterone is making me nauseous and once I stop taking it, I'll feel better.

Sounds like you need to go out tonight too if your kitchen is upside down!

My baby was measuring 12+6 on Monday. I soooo want to call myself 13+1 today, but I'm not going to! LOL! I know when I Ov'd and it will be 13 weeks on Friday! EEEK, I can't wait! You and Croy will be 13 weeks tomorrow! Amazing!!!!

Yay for ending progesterone, and getting rid of the panty liners!! I am so excited for that too, only a couple more days to go.

Last night my headache turned really nasty. I was super nauseated and had to go to bed early, lie in the dark, silence and sleep it off. Luckily I woke up and it was gone and I don't think I did too bad on my test despite not having much time to study yesterday.

Recently I have been having one nasty headache a week. I hope its just a phase that passes. My doctor said it was the time that a lot of women start to get headaches, but I hate to be such a stereotype!

I am still waiting for NT blood results and for the doppler to get here so I am just in a place of having to trust everything is ok, without having proof. Its a strange limbo. Nothing has happened to make me think it isn't ok, but boy I am in love with this baby and I am not sure what I would do if anything happened at this point.

I guess we just take each day at a time and see what happens.

So very thankful that I am not on this path alone. You ladies are such an encouragement.

Glad you got through the test. Did you have a history of headaches before the pregnancy? I've read that if you did, they can get exacerbated in pregnancy. I'm glad it's gone now though.

No, you are not alone! It's really nice to be doing this with others. I imagine your bloods will be good. I really thing the NT measurement is very indicative of what's going on.

Do you know when to expect your doppler? I can't wait for you to use it! You are going to love, love, love it. I finally used up all of my gel and and bought some Aloe Vera gel which works like a charm. I use my doppler at least once a day. It's the best sound in the world.

Last day of first tri for you and Davies!!! YAY!!!

MsKg, that's great news. I'm sure they would have told you if something was wrong. You're at a good point now. My doc told me after 9 weeks the chances of mc go way down.

Davies, my nose is awful right now. I've had to get off the bus a few times on my way home from work because of people wearing perfume. Even if I sit at the back, I can still smell it!! I feel like a superhero!

Hearty, my MS hit me hard between 11 -13 weeks. It started to subside after that. I still get the occasional day of it, but for the most part it is gone now.

Croydon, I get terrible headaches too. I've been going to see a chiropractor about it and it seems to be helping. I also bought a new water pillow, it's fabulous!!

Tasha, I'm so sorry. Big hugs.

Jenny, sorry you're having a bad day. I know how those days are. It will pass. With each scan you'll start to feel more confident. You just have take it day by day. There's no reason to believe there is anything wrong today. Symptoms do not mean your baby is safe.

My second and fourth pregnancies were the worst for MS and both of those babies died at 8 -9 weeks. My first pregnancy, I felt nothing. This time around my symptoms have come and gone each day.

AFM, I'm feeling so many kicks these days. I LOVE it!! Kind of makes me want to eat sugar all day to keep him awake!!

Can't wait for all you ladies feel some too!!

Round, feeling kicks must be amazing! I can't wait! I didn't know you could feel them at 17 weeks. That's only a month away for me!

My nausea isn't nearly as bad today. It was the worst from 10 weeks through 11 weeks. At 12 weeks I've had good days and a couple of bad days. I'm hoping it is starting to subside a bit.

Croy, Davies and Hopeful, I was just looking at the front page and noticed you aren't on there for any more scans. Do you have any scheduled? Anyone else have any that they want on the front page?

For the rest of this week we have Mon tomorrow and Sunny on Friday.

I don't have anymore scans now till 20 weeks!!!!! Scary!! But if I panic I'm just found to ask!!
Round super hero too funny!
Heart yay let's all b 13 weeks Tom me u an croy so exciting!!! I don't have any sickness anymore so far no headaches!! Mayb I'm gonna b lucky!! I'm constantly checking hb! An my sil is vegetarian an she craved meat when pg with her ds!
Xx

I don't have anymore scans now till 20 weeks!!!!! Scary!! But if I panic I'm just found to ask!!
Round super hero too funny!
Heart yay let's all b 13 weeks Tom me u an croy so exciting!!! I don't have any sickness anymore so far no headaches!! Mayb I'm gonna b lucky!! I'm constantly checking hb! An my sil is vegetarian an she craved meat when pg with her ds!
Xx

I won't be 13 weeks until Friday. I'm right behind you though. But I already know this baby is as big as a 13 weeker! Love that!!!!

I can't imagine craving meat. My husband cooks it and it makes me gag even when I'm not pregnant.

I have some extra scans because I'm switching doctors. I'm seeing my old doctor on Feb. 3 and I haven't seen her in a while so I know she'll want to do a scan. Then I'm starting with my new doctor on Feb. 23 and I'm quite sure she'll also want to do a scan since it's the first time we're meeting. I feel a little sneaky getting all these extra scans, but I'm not complaining!

I agree ur very lucky I got mw in feb so I might ask her!! She does scans to!! Night heart off to bed xx

Heart - I never had headaches before pregnancy. I am quite pathetic when I get them, I just have to lay down in the dark.

Round - I was wondering about seeing a chiropractor. I have never been to one before, but I have had some crazy lower back pain too, it's almost my butt actually, so low down.

Hey croy, hormone headaches are a killer. Don't down play it chick. We put up with a lot!

Well i just weighed and that's a whole stone now i've lost. 14pounds for the US ladies. Not good :(

hi girls,

congrats on the good scans!

heart - i have a scan on Feb 2 at 10:30 central. I will have gone 2 weeks from my last scan until then and am, of course, nervous (no doppler).
I am going to ask for another scan a week or sooner after the Feb 2 scan as I'm still a little worried about going off lovenox. BUT, i've read so much about lovenox causing bad stuff too. the only thing I get worried about (i'm sure for no reason) are blood clots in the placenta. But I don't have a clotting disorder and girls that get that seem to almost always have a clotting disorder.

I could NEVER wait until 20 weeks - I'm glad you have a doppler davies! This is only because of all the empirical meds I'm on, going off them is kinda scary but the progesterone was the least of my worries.

felt like a grew 2 inches around the belly this afternoon, stretching stuff scaring me too. I'm a little bit of a wreck right now and want to go to bed. 3 days of all day meetings is finally over.

puppy - you keep losing weight! can you keep anything down? really hoping you feel better!

Oh Puppy, normally it's great to lose weight! But I understand your concern. That's a lot to lose. Is there anything that can be done?

I agree with Puppy, don't downplay your headaches. They sound like migraines from the way you are describing them.

Acupuncture can probably help back issues and headaches as well. I think I'm going to start doing acupuncture again just because it is so relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->