PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oh Jen, anyone we know? Prayers going out to her. That's very upsetting.

Oh Tasha I'm so sorry to hear this news. I just read on the RMC thread. It's not even remotely fair. :hugs:

Jen here is a poem for your friend x it's sad but really helped me x

I thought of you and closed my eyes*
And prayed to God today*
I asked " What makes a Mother?
And I know I heard Him say
"A Mother has a baby*
This we know is true"
But God can you be a Mother,
When your baby's not with you?

"Yes, you can,"*
He replied,
With confidence in His voice
But when they leave is not their choice*
Some I send for a lifetime*
And others for the day*
And some I send to feel your womb
But there's no need to stay.

"I just don't understand this God,*
I want my baby to be here.
He took a deep breath and cleared His throat*
And then I saw the tear.

"I wish I could show you
What your child is doing today
If you could see your child's smile*
With all the other children and say..

"We go to Earth to learn our lessons*
Of love and life and fear*
My Mommy loved me oh so much*
I got to come straight here
I feel so lucky to have a Mom*
Who had so much love for me*
I learned my lessons very quickly*
My Mommy set me free*
I miss my Mommy oh so much*
But I visit her every day*
When she goes to sleep
On her pillow's where I lay*
I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek*
And whisper in her ear*
Mommy don't be sad today
I'm your baby and I'm here"

"So you see my dear sweet ones your children are okay*
Your babies are born here in My home*
And this is where they'll stay*
They'll wait for you with Me
Until your lesson's through*
And on the day that you come home*
They'll be at the gates for you*

So now you see what makes a Mother,*
It's the feeling in your heart*
It's the love you had so much of right from the very start*
Though some on earth may not realize you are a Mother until their time is done
They'll be up here with Me one day and know that you are the best one!

Sorry tasha must have posted at same time x so sorry your are going through this x big hugs an lots of stength sent from me to you xxx

Thank you heart

Thank you Mrskg, that poem makes me cry every time, it is beautiful

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your poor friend. :(

Yeh i have tabs but they haven't been helping lately. Plus when i feel awful its harder to take any tabs. My gag reflex is wild.

https://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/tee_lou/Photo0175.jpg

here you go heart :) her latest :)

Tracie, her eyes are so big! Gorgeous!

Puppy, that makes sense. I have a hard time taking my vitamins. I gag every time. Too bad there wasn't a dissolvable pill or an injection. The cyst is supposed to go away around week 12. Hopefully yours will and you'll get some relief.

That's just brought a year too my eye :( its so moving thank you xxx

Tasha so so sorry big massive hugs, so not fair. Xxxx

Mrsk beautiful poem makes me cry everytime!!

Tracie gorgeous pic!!! She's beautiful would love a little cuddle xx

Puppy I think you should b asking for new meds!! Hugs hun, sumtimes men r twats!! They put up with so much but then they can't help but moan just ignore him! Xc
Xx

My symptoms have almost gone my boobs don't really hurt and the only one info have is feeling emotional :(

Hey there,

Puppy - Im sorry your partner isnt more understanding it is because he is stressed at work? Is there anything else your doc can give you for meds? Just keep on drinking water.

Fil - What a nightmare for you honey after everything you have to put up with - hope everything gets sorted out in the next week and you dont have to have a d&C. Yeah band b is very addictive !!!

Oh US people - id really love a pf chang and cheescaske factory for desert - my mouth is watering thinking about it. Had to go to mands to try and buy equivalent but might not taste the same!

Mrs kg - I completely know what you mean about ms. I was horrendously ill with my boy - so ill. I really feel for all you with ms not pleasant at all fingers crossed it will go away soon. The best thing I found was toast and strawberry jam took the sickness away for about 5 mins but i had it the whole pregnancy and it made me completely miserable !

Tracie - cute pic!!! I bet its amazing how quickly she has grown in a matter of weeks. Had to put some of your clothes away which she has grown out of?

I went for my scan today and i have a hb ! woo hoo 6 weeks 4 days - really odd expecting the nurse to scan me but in walks the consultant to scan me - I wouldnt of minded but I ran out of shaving foam and my legs havent been shaved in a while - as once prego no action with me ! i felt a bit embarrassed! I have to book another scan and consultant in 2 weeks for the magic golden 8 week visit - so fingers crossed until then. I dont feel ill at all - no ms all i feel is tired - so I thought bubs was dead. Got a tiny bit excited but will try and control it again !

Anyways got to cook dinner xxxx

Aww pretty that's amazing darling hugs I don't have ms either the odd bits of nausea and that was it boobs sore on and off but all is good xxx

Great news Pretty!! As I was reading your post about MS, I was eating toast with raspberry jam!

Jenny, don't forget that symptoms come and go. These early days are the hardest. I know that there is probably nothing I can say to make the fear go away. It's just a part of this damn PAL business.

Has anyone else experienced it?

Thanks Amanda I just wish pal was not hard xx

Jen at your stage my nausea wasn't consistent at all. Some days I would be absolutely fine and others I wouldn't feel great, but also not horrible. The really bad nausea didn't kick in for me until about 10 weeks or so. My boobs always had a little soreness to them, but not always severe. Sometimes I would really have to poke at them to find a sensitive spot. Your hormones rise and then they plateau for a few days which makes the symptoms less severe. They'll start rising again and the symptoms will return.

congrats pretty, welcome to the roller coaster :haha:

Jenny - my symptoms have pretty much disappeared, i dont feel nausea any more, boobs not so sore, i did get some backache the other night but not much since. Nope i tell a lie, i'm touchy as hell today :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->