PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili, good luck tomorrow. You'll be ok and the McDonalds will help! You'll finally be able to move on.

Mrskg, :hugs: I agree, at some point a line needs to be drawn. It's such a personal decision. I still don't think you need to make it yet. Give yourself some time to heal emotionally and physically when you can think with a clear head.

Hopeful, your blood sounds perfect. I would imagine it was too thin based on your symptoms. You are going to have a perfect scan tomorrow and a two perfect babies. Are you going to ask for some nub shots? I'm all for getting a doppler, obviously!!!

Davies I hope that cold goes away quickly. They are no fun!

I finally went to a store and tried on some bras. I got 2 new ones. I couldn't find any pants. I think I'll have to go to a maternity store this week. It feels weird since I don't really have a bump, but I hate anything tight around my waist!

I agree heart can't stand anything tight x

Fili will b thinkin of you Tom an u will more than deserve ur mcd's xx
Works ok but I didn't go in with my cold!! Lol!!just couldn't b arsed an I needed home time to sleep nothing is going to come in the way of me giving my body what ur needs no amount of guilt!! X

I have never been able to handle caffeine, but the Brit in me meant finding decaf was a necessity! I drink decaf Tetley's here I get it at Cost Plus/World Market. Its black tea.

I am now living in my maternity jeans. I hardly have a bump either but the elastic makes me so much more comfortable. I went to Motherhood maternity, do you have one of those stores nearby? They also sell their range at Macy's. The jeans we about $40 so cheaper than the Gap and I cannot imagine having anything else around my waist now. In fact, I may never go back!! ha ha

Did the doppler again last night, and found the little thump thump without a problem. Loving feeling like I am getting bigger and making room for a little bub in there.

Amanda my trousers are starting to get tight too I wanna try hold off till spring before buying anything new I have leggings but it's too cold to wear them just yet xxx

Damn, I just checked and the mall I went to apparently has a Motherhood Maternity! I'm going to try and go back tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. There's also a Pea in the Pod store near me which I'll go to on Friday, but they sell designer labels, so very expensive.

I'm also going to look for decaf tea. We have a Cost Plus near us. Sometimes the caffeine from black tea is even too much for me. That's why I loved my green tea. Less caffeine than black tea.

Thanks for the tips Croy! Glad you found your bub again!

Jenny, even my leggings feel too tight. I hate them! I need maternity leggings I think.

Davies, glad you stayed home today. No need pushing yourself. You're pregnant!!!

No I'm not I was told by st Mary's there advice was to wrap up in cotton wool an that's what I'm doing!! Don't mind who I upset with my laziness! Lol! It's the mornings that's the worsed razor blade throat can't breathe out my nose!! Feel rough x

Good luck to anyone who has scans today you will all be great xx

I'm still bummed I didn't get a picture yesterday boo

Hubby is away to court today he is a witness first time and he is so nervous poor soul I left him to his own devices last night so he sat watched football and played ps3 i got the bed too myself again lol xx

Well got on a good as can be expected x everything gone so looks like I had it easy with not too much pain an hardly any bleeding x think the radio gives me a my sign when I got back in car Kelly clarkson stronger was on an I'm always saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger then oasis don't look back in anger which right now seems appropriate x hubby wants to go back to normal now I've forgot what normal is x nurse says if there was a next time they wouldn't scan me till 9weeks hubby says no chance there will be a next time x really not sure how I feel for the last 9 months we've prepared for a baby coming not sure how i can just forget about that x for now though feel like a haze has lifted x just have to get on with it now an what will be will be I supposes xxx

Fili hope you're ok xxx

Mrskg, you are right, that's the best news you could get given the circumstances. I'm so sorry you have to be dealing with this though. That song is a very appropriate one right now. You and your husband are both grieving. It's going to take some time to sort things out. He sounds similar to my husband. He protects his feelings by shutting out the possibility of letting in any more hurt. Your husband doesn't want anymore hurt which is why he's saying there won't be another time. Just let him sit with that for now. There is no need to address the future at this moment. You both need time to absorb what has happened. If, down the road, you feel convinced that you need to try again, you might want to seek out a counselor where you and your husband can discuss it with a neutral third party. But right now, it's time to heal. xoxo

Happy 14 weeks Davies and Croy!

Hopeful, have a great scan today.

I'll be out most of the day but will try and check my phone for updates.

Just stalking to say hi to all you lovely preggoes! Hope I'm joining you next week!

Morning! Going to my scan soon, it's in 23 minutes.

Mrsk- hearts advice is the best, hugs to you. Im really glad you have the three girls too.

Thanks mrsm!

Happy lemons Croy and Davies! You are tomorrow heart!

That Doppler will be fun jenny!

I hope your scan is wonderful hopeful! Thanks for the info, i read it in hospital so couldn't reply on my phone! You're going to be on cloud 9 again!! :yipee:
Erpc was fine just feeling groggy but ok, wish i had just had it done two weeks ago!
Wil catch up x x

Fili, as usual, you amaze me with your optimism. I'm so glad you are done with it. Now you get to move on. Your hcg levels should drop quickly now. I've only ever terminated my pregnancies that way and I have to say, I always appreciated how quick and painless they were. xoxo

Can't wait too see your update hun xxx

Just got a text from my mw for a sneaky scan on 13th feb well this will be big cause what ever happened with Jamie happened between 8.4-12 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->