PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I pop at night too Davies! I think it's from all the food that is digesting that causes the bloat and makes me look bigger. The other morning I woke up, had a poop and my stomach was super flat! No sign of a bump at all. It's all bloat I guess.

I'll probably use the doppler before and after I dtd. We're not doing anything until after I've talked to my doctor though. I'm going to be like you and not be able to fully enjoy it. Congrats on doing it though! Your husband must have been so happy!

What a good day for you!

This is my 7 th pregnancy and I got stuff with 4 of them now it's just abit weird

Urgh I feel sick tonight I don't know if it's cause of ms or if it's cause of tomorrow who knows

Davies spuds like you have had a perfect day do happy for you xxx

I have feel like very lucky girl today, an hubby gave me money so I can go buy my own present it was cotton this year which obviously clothes but he thought better to treat myself I agree!!
I get massive at night time hopegul a lot bigger! But then I woke up other day with flat belly!
Heart this mornin though I panicked as wasnt desperate for my 5 am wee, but could still feel little bumpish!! Can't wait for bump!! X

i pop throughout the day davies, that pic was taken at night. glad you had a good day!

jenny and mon and jon - haven't had that stuff yet but i wonder if it's less common with your first? did you girls get that stuff with your first?

i gotta go to acupuncture, see ya later!

Good question, you know, my oldest is 16 and I don't remember lol!

Ha, I'm laughing at your girls DTD. I do the same thing...I hide the doppler in the bathroom for after. We've only done it a few times, but each time I spot after. Totally freaks me out! And my sex drive is completely out the window too.

We finally dtd on Sunday night and it was hubby who grabbed the doppler right after to check everything was ok! I must say though it was reassuring to hear that little flutter flutter.
I am super crampy and uncomfortable today. Hope its just normal growing pains but its hard not to worry.

I've had some cramps recently too. Had some all over ones this morning. When in doubt, Doppler!

Hey ladies sry I haven't posted lately my comp is broken and now I broke the screen on my pho.e so its hard to see anything lol. I'm glad to see everyone is doing good! I had some cramps today to and just reassured myself with the doppler lol.

Thanks! I'm hoping to get a new phone this weekend so I will be around more :)

Hey Jax good to hear ur ok, I'm pleased I'm not the only Doppler fan! Had lovely nights sleep but woke up with cold in full bloody swing! Yuk! Eyes r so sore an my throat had CIO of tea trying Vicks, def starting to get a bump I can feel my stomach changing properly! I love it?! X

Morning what a night up a few times with the loo and dry heaving not good I can safely say ms has kicked in lol feeling not too bad now not long too go till scan 3 hrs 18min too go xx

Happy 1st February, at last I can say I'm due next month :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning everyone I'm being lazy In bed drinking tea but having to watch top gear :wacko:

Good luck today Jen x

good luck today Jen xxx
Lou how lovely due next month!! xx

Good luck Jenny! Can't wait to see pics!

So awesome you are due next month Lou! Do you have the nursery and everything ready?

Jax- happy 12+1 and hope the phone comes soon!

Davies- you have had so many colds, hope you feel better! Does dh catch them too?

Good luck Jenny x

Fili after my af only took 17 days after everything passed but I'm on a 25 day cycle x Can you advise me on what to take to hospital with me on sat please xxxx

Good luck Jenny! Can't wait to see pics!

So awesome you are due next month Lou! Do you have the nursery and everything ready?

Jax- happy 12+1 and hope the phone comes soon!

Davies- you have had so many colds, hope you feel better! Does dh catch them too?
We don't have anything ready, we got it all but still needs painting and new carpet, I think we have left it a bit last minute. :wacko:

Good luck Jen!

Happy 13 weeks Embo!

Hello to all of you lovlies. I have a question. I love tea but am scared to drink it. Green tea absorbs folic acid. Black tea has caffeine. Herbal teas can have ingredients that are bad for pregnancy. What do you all drink? Am I being too cautious? I miss it so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->