PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks ladies xxx

MrsM really hope this Is your month xxx

Hopeful can't wait to see scan pics of your 2 precious babies x sorry I know you've prob answered this a 100 times but are you finding out flavours lol xxx

Jenny glad you've managed to get a sneaky scan in xx

Fili so glad you are ok x be thankful of the groggy feeling I wish I had it x I have one med from hospital left think I will takeit tonight to relax an sleep lol feel like a junkie wanting a fix xxx

:wave: everyone else xxx

Hopeful - have a great scan!

Davies - Feel better soon, love. Rest up and you could try drinking some hot water with lemon juice and honey. I lived on that when I had a nasty cold an the honey feel great on my throat. Also my doc said to try sucking on gummy bears because the shiny glycerin they make them with can soothe your throat and they are pregnancy safe!

Mskg - I am wishing you peace and healing as you take time to grieve. I am so sorry.

Such a slow start to the day in my house. Need to get going, or I'll be in trouble!! Talk later ladies.
Can't believe we are lemons Davies! Heart, you'll be lemony tomorrow!!

Thank you hun how are you feeling

I'm so cold I'm in bed with my heat pad trying to heat up brrrrr supposed to snow tonight xxx

Oh I'm so sorry I missed it x happy 14 weeks Davies an Croydon xxx

I'm doing ok thanks Jenny an fili i know it a rocky road I need to follow but I will get to the end of it one way or another xxx

Bloody freezing here today as well I hadn't been outside since Saturday so was a shock to the system x we've been lucky though no snow as yet xxxx

Big hugs to sunny and Mrskg :hugs: So sorry to hear your news :cry:

Fili, I'm glad your D&C went ok. I've had five :blush: and they were always very nicely done in that I didn't have to suffer. As for when your next period might come it really could be anytime as your body is already struggling to get back to its normal rhythm.
After my third D&C (retained tissue three months after mmc was confirmed) I got my period after less than a week (I was already cycling before but with very short LPs) and fell pregnant that cycle!

Big hugs to everyone else, unfortunately I don't have the time to have a proper catch-up
Xxx

Baby a is measuring 14+5 and baby b 15+ 1
No wonder I have a bump ;)
Will post pics later. Heartbeats around 154 I think?
We heard both heartbeats on Doppler. First time to hear baby b
I asked the scan lady to just see if she saw anything, I wouldnt hold her to it. She thinks baby a is a girl and b is a boy! As she saw a nub on b and didn't see one on a. That is what we had been thinking with the scans as baby a had that fork thing that was straight at nt scan like puppy told us about.
I am not going to know for sure until anatomy scan at 18-20 wks but pretty cool to at least get a good guess!
Picked out the cribs at babies r us and getting them soon, scared, but can get 35% off thru feb 20. 25% with the trade in sale ( my BFF is bringing me old stuff to trade in) and 10% off for twins (buying 2 at once) which hopefully I will get off both. Huge steps but gotta move forward right? And I need to save the money and buy when there r sales.

Wow wow wow!!! What a dream come true! One of each would be amazing. And they are so big! You have a lot of stretching to do in the next 6 months! Get ready! So happy to log in and read this wonderful news! Have fun setting up your nursery. I told my husband I'm not doing it until 3rd tri even if we have to spend more money. I reserve the right to change my mind though. LOL!

Sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!

Welcome back Pip. How was your trip?

congrats hopeful one of each i would be made up how lovely, my hubby is a boy girl twin xx

Thanks girls!

Heart- the cribs will stay in boxes until spring when my mom comes up to paint ;) so not setting up quite yet. You need to go to babies r us and look around, it get way more fun the more you go (just looking) and you feel like you are in a dream world. I used to cry at target when walking by baby stuff and now I stare at it in amazement.

Stalking by again, hopeful, what awesome news. Your babies are so big! Congratulations.

Hopeful fantastic news on your babies, I so hope it's a boy and a girl that would just be prefect. Can't wait for pictures.

Do we get pictures Hopeful? I want to see those big babies!

I used to cry at Target too. Anywhere that there were baby clothes, I could be found crying.

I just went to Motherhood Maternity per Croy's recommendation and can I just say, I'm in HEAVEN! I got 2 pairs of maternity jeans, 1 pair of yoga pants and 1 pair of maternity pants for work. They are so comfortable and stylish. I'm so excited to wear jeans again! And the best part is that their sizes are Small, Medium, Large, etc and I fit into the Small! A confidence boost for sure. But plenty of room to grow into when baby gets bigger. I'm proud of myself for taking that step. I feel sexier already. Thanks for the tip Croy!

Awake with blocked nose razor blade throat why does it go throughout the day? Where's ur pics hopeful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->