PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

happy 13 weeks too embo!

heart- i stopped green tea over a year ago when i heard it doesn't let folic acid absorb. i haven't drank tea since! i don't drink caffeine at all either.

Heart - far too cautious chick. I drink regular tea, i allow myself a max of 3 cups a day but i have one morning, one afternoon, one before bed. You are allowed 200mg caffeine and tea is about 50 in a normal cup. A can of coca cola is 35 so not much x

Thanks for the input. Hopeful I'm the same. During breaks from ttc I drink green tea. It's the only caffeine I ever drank. I never drank coffee and I don't drink colas. Sometimes I would indulge in black tea. But I always quit when I'm ttc. I won't go near green tea now because of the folic acid bit, but I may have a cup of black tea soon. I love tea!

Hey girls everything went well the bleed has gotten a lot smaller the woman was quiet rough with the scan hurt me when she was looking at my ovarys I nearly shot through the table baby has grown I think the measurement was 11.3mm so I'm now discharged from st Mary's I didn't get a picture :( the woman was quiet meanie don't give me a chance I've text my midwife too see of she can get me a scan between now and the 5th of march I'm happy but so tired xxx it's actually sunk in I'm having my forever baby xxx

I used to have atleast 6 cups of tea a day when i was pregnant... im surprised izzy didnt come out looking like half a cuppa tea and a pack of McCoy's lol hehe!

awesome to hear Jen, congrats!!!!

heart - of course not drinking tea isn't acceptable in the UK ;) am I right girls?

tracie - forgot to say YAY for a cute little giggle! diva will be singing soon

afm: didn't take lovenox last night, so nervous! when i stopped progesterone, i forgot about it quickly, this is a little more nervewracking. i feel different, less dizzy I think? and less bloated? again, i don't have a clotting disorder so maybe my blood was a little too thin. it's very slow clotting blood to begin with, when it was tested in sept, it was almost out of normal range for clotting (good for my case as that means it doesn't clot that fast)...i thought that test was measured the opposite before but reviewed it with RE and it was fine.

can't WAIT for scan tomorrow and WISH i had a doppler. my acupuncturist and re/ob said i don't need one, lol, they know how paranoid i am about everything. they didn't realize so many girls get home dopplers.

Fab news jennie now get home coz were meant to get snow in essex at weekend so fab excuse not to move!!

Hopeful this is my 2nd cold an wierdly i never get them people r always amazed at my immune system after flying etc all the germs on the plane!! but 2nd cold this pg!!!

heart i didnt drink tea at first coz of sickness but now i do some days 2 cups some days 4!! You can get decaffinated pg tips in uk which is like your english breakfast teas! I have had odd coke or tea an i even have this thing for latte from costa!!! I only have 1!! but i think everything in moderation hun a bit of caffiene gives you a bit of energy!!

Well i had no energy, sofa pjs dressing gown 2 hour afternoon siesta!! x

Heart - I have at least 4 cups of tea along with blueberry muffin yum to pass the day. Along with 3 cans of coke . I know you aren't supposed to but I believe mc is deeper than caffeine as there are a lot of crap mums that smoke and get wildly drunk so I don't think a pg tips will do anything that bad. Normally if not prego I'd have at least 10 cups and 5/6 cans of coke so dropped by half !

Congratulations Jenny !!!!

Lou - sure everything will come together in the end with the nursery !!!! It was funny when I went into labour I no hospital bag packed and I was putting bedding on the crib all last minute - it was madness but sure my baby is no wiser as he always had food and clothes !

Jenny I am so so happy for you!! You've had so much loss this must be incredibly stressful, I'm glad you're getting lots of rest. Look after yourself well. Oh so happy for you!! S how far along does that make you now?! That sounds like a lot of growth! :cloud9:

Hiya Davies, my head is a bit all over the place but I'll be so glad tomorrow when my op is over and hubby gets me a McDonalds after!! Then I'm taking a preg test and praying it's gonna be down to a 1-2 and my af comes soon! Just want to try again. How is work going? Is your cold better? X x x

Great news Jenny xxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow filli xxxx

hi Mrskg - how you feeling? hopefully in not too much pain and strong painkillers - hopefully hubby looking after you well and taking it easy xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jenny, congrats. Such great news, I really hope you feel better soon too.

Filli, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope things go as well as they can.

Physically I'm feeling fine no pain no bleeding so looks like will need med management get scan tomorrow so will see whats going on then an booked in for sat x

Emotionally I just feel lost dazed shocked x before there was always ok let's get through this try again an hopefully all will be fine x but don't think that's an option this time x I know I could do it all again if I had to but don't think I can put hubby an everyone else through it again x think because we saw a baby this time it's really hit him hard an watching me being sad is killing him he keeps asking if we are going to be ok x I know we will I know in a few weeks I'll be feeling better but there needs to be a point where you draw the line an say enough is enough xxx

Thanks girls for your kind words I'm just so tired tonight I can hardly function I do apologise xxx

Thanks guys :) I'm so happy to be in 2nd tri! I've been through first tri 4 times in 18months but this time I get to progress :) :)

Not too happy bout the abscess on my wisdom tooth OOUUCHHH !!!

Congrats Jen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->